Author Topic: 240 - please lets discuss this picture.  (Read 1816 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 - please lets discuss this picture.
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 05:10:01 PM »
so instead of "wasting" your vote on ron paul, you decided to register as an independent for the first time in your voting life and vote cast you vote where you knew it would make a big difference right?

LMFAO, what moron you cant even make fuking sense anymore youve lied so much.

you didn't answer the question.  I moved this year so it would have been a helluva drive to my registered voting station.  I also woudl have had to print out the paperwork and mail it in to change my status. 

you didn't tell me how many miles you would drive to vote for a person not in the race.  I'm looking for a number here please. 

I've been registered independent since 1994.  I'll bet any amount, champ.  My anti-kerry posts on getbig in 2004 should have made it clear i wasn't a dem ;)  and i've been all over the forums Misc.fitness.weights, on an on about harry browne, in 2000.  I still have those stickers on my gun suitcase.

Unless, tony, you believe i had a harry brown libertarian sticker (which I can take a pic of right now, i still have the suitcase) because i was a reg'd dem?  and i trashed kerry as part of my dem plan?  come on man. 

logic fail homie.  i've been registered as an independent since 94.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
you didn't answer the question.  I moved this year so it would have been a helluva drive to my registered voting station.  I also woudl have had to print out the paperwork and mail it in to change my status. 

you didn't tell me how many miles you would drive to vote for a person not in the race.  I'm looking for a number here please. 

I've been registered independent since 1994.  I'll bet any amount, champ.  My anti-kerry posts on getbig in 2004 should have made it clear i wasn't a dem ;)  and i've been all over the forums Misc.fitness.weights, on an on about harry browne, in 2000.  I still have those stickers on my gun suitcase.

Unless, tony, you believe i had a harry brown libertarian sticker (which I can take a pic of right now, i still have the suitcase) because i was a reg'd dem?  and i trashed kerry as part of my dem plan?  come on man. 

logic fail homie.  i've been registered as an independent since 94.
500 miles, happy? :)

lol youve said youve been a registered repub and voted repub in every election you have voted in, so which one is the lie dumb ass?

so again you didnt want to waste your vote on Ron Paul so you voted for a Libertarian?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »
500 miles, happy? :)

lol youve said youve been a registered repub and voted repub in every election you have voted in, so which one is the lie dumb ass?

so again you didnt want to waste your vote on Ron Paul so you voted for a Libertarian?

Okay.  At 60 mph, you tell us you would seriously drive 9 hours to vote for a candidate who removed himself from that race.

Okay.  I don't think that's realistic, but you say you would do it, so I'm not going to call BS.  Props for that.

9 hours.  That's badass!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 05:26:02 PM »
I've been registered independent since 1994.  I'll bet any amount, champ.  

i've been registered as an independent since 94.
I think i'm registered as a republican.  used to be independent but changed it in 2000 I believe?  
In this thread, I praised one repub leader (cheney).  I didn't know republicans (i'm a registered republican as you know) weren't allowed to prefer one 2012 candidate over another.  
My voting record says I've voted republican since early 90s.  I'm a registered republican.

LMFAO like I said, youre still the same old piece of shit I always knew you were...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »
LMFAO like I said, youre still the same old piece of shit I always knew you were...

i checked.  voted repub all my adult life but i've been independent since the start.
seeing as far back as 2009, i wasn't sure - but yes, it was independent.

at no point have i ever been a registered dem, dude.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 05:50:01 PM »
i checked.  voted repub all my adult life but i've been independent since the start.
seeing as far back as 2009, i wasn't sure - but yes, it was independent.

at no point have i ever been a registered dem, dude.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, so you went from being a registered independent since 94 to 09?

thats a large amount of time to forget...LMFAO

so youre not able to vote in any other parties primary but the party you affiliate with in Florida?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 05:52:13 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, so you went from being a registered independent since 94 to 09?

thats a large amount of time to forget...LMFAO

so youre not able to vote in any other parties primary but the party you affiliate with in Florida?

i went to the post office some 18 years ago and filled out a form. 

Yes, in FL, you cannot vote in a repub primary unless you're registered repub.   I changed counties as well, so I had to do a lot of steps.  didn't make sense, to be some martyr for the time/money spent to print, fill out, mail, wait, get new paperwork, and drive to my old county with new address and see if the clerk woudl let me vote.  For a guy not in the race.

I know, you'd drive 500 miles to do so.  Sorry I'm not perfect.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 06:01:54 PM »
i went to the post office some 18 years ago and filled out a form. 

Yes, in FL, you cannot vote in a repub primary unless you're registered repub.   I changed counties as well, so I had to do a lot of steps.  didn't make sense, to be some martyr for the time/money spent to print, fill out, mail, wait, get new paperwork, and drive to my old county with new address and see if the clerk woudl let me vote.  For a guy not in the race.

I know, you'd drive 500 miles to do so.  Sorry I'm not perfect.
so basically what youre saying is you voted for a rep in the republican primary since the early 90's yet you couldnt remember that you had done so that many times?

add to that, you were so confused you thought that you had actually voted for independents since 94?

thats either a pretty shitt memory ORRRRRR you full of shit...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
so basically what youre saying is you voted for a rep in the republican primary since the early 90's yet you couldnt remember that you had done so that many times?

add to that, you were so confused you thought that you had actually voted for independents since 94?

thats either a pretty shitt memory ORRRRRR you full of shit...

i've voted in a few of those march or october little elections - state or whatever, local.  I think as a teacher, there was once i went in with a list of which candidates i wanted, etc.  but no, i can't tell you which primary, early season, or other elections I voted in back in 1996.  Sorry.

Since Florida is a closed primary state, only voters who are registered members of the respective political party’s candidates can vote for those candidate nominees in a primary election. Typically that would be either one of the two major political parties (Republicans and Democrats) but it can also include minor political parties too if they have candidates for an office on the primary election ballot.

There are times when all registered voters can vote in a primary election, regardless of which major or minor political party they are registered or even if they are registered without a specific party affiliation:

1.If all the candidates for an office have the same party affiliation and the winner of the primary election will not face any opposition in the general election (i.e. no write-in candidates have qualified), then all registered voters can vote for any of the candidates for that particular office in the primary election.
2.If nonpartisan (i.e., prohibited from qualifying or campaigning based upon party affiliation) races (e.g., judicial and school board offices, nonpartisan special districts or local referendum questions) are on the primary election ballot, then all registered voters, including those without party affiliation are entitled to vote those particular races on the ballot.
At a general election, all registered voters receive the same ballot and may vote for any candidate or question on the ballot. If there are write-in candidates who have qualified for a particular office, a space will be left on the general election ballot where their name can be written.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »
LMFAO, what rule number on skips thread was a long response to bury anything?

youre so full of shit dude its starting to worry me, I know trailer parks a notorious for the meth labs.

Please tell me you are making meth 240.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
Hey Tony, you better put on your hip waders, the bullshit is getting deep in here.