Author Topic: 240 - please lets discuss this picture.  (Read 1832 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240 - please lets discuss this picture.
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
Taken from my cell phone at 6:30 a.m.   

Discuss. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 - please lets discuss this picture.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
very impressive, my friend.  youre a good man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
very impressive, my friend.  youre a good man.

Why coudnt you muster up the same energy to do what i did?  Myth is going to win NYS no doubt, but you know what bro?   

Sometimes you do it anyway. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 12:37:40 PM »
Why coudnt you muster up the same energy to do what i did?  Myth is going to win NYS no doubt, but you know what bro?   

Sometimes you do it anyway. 

FL is a take all with the delegates.   FL requires me to be a registered republican.

Again props for your actions.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »
As much as I want to, im not really going to call 240 out on this. If Ron Paul wasnt going to run in my state, I wouldnt waste my time to vote for him.
However, If I was planning on voting in the presidential, I sure as hell would change my status and vote in the primary for whoever my 2nd choice was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
As much as I want to, im not really going to call 240 out on this. If Ron Paul wasnt going to run in my state, I wouldnt waste my time to vote for him.
However, If I was planning on voting in the presidential, I sure as hell would change my status and vote in the primary for whoever my 2nd choice was.

Ron paul was on the Florida ballot no?   240 kept yelling at us for months over this.  And when did he make that decision not to vote.   240 only came up with this excuse AFTER the primary had occred, not before.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »
Ron paul was on the Florida ballot no?   240 kept yelling at us for months over this.  And when did he make that decision not to vote.   240 only came up with this excuse AFTER the primary had occred, not before.   
I dont know the specifics, all I know is that Paul decided to bypass Florida because he had NO chance of winning any delegates, so it'd be a fruitless endevour. I dont know if he was on the ballot. He made a smart choice bypassing it, he never could have won their, and it would have just been a money pit for no gain ala Afghanistan.

However, if I was 240, I would have voted in the primary for my 2nd choice as someone is going to win those delegates. At the very least, if you were a die hard supporter, vote for Santorum of Gengrich to try and deny Romney those delegates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 01:56:14 PM »
I dont know the specifics, all I know is that Paul decided to bypass Florida because he had NO chance of winning any delegates, so it'd be a fruitless endevour. I dont know if he was on the ballot. He made a smart choice bypassing it, he never could have won their, and it would have just been a money pit for no gain ala Afghanistan.

However, if I was 240, I would have voted in the primary for my 2nd choice as someone is going to win those delegates. At the very least, if you were a die hard supporter, vote for Santorum of Gengrich to try and deny Romney those delegates.

u n l e s s his first, second, third, fourth, fifth choice was, is, and will always be   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

;D  ;D   ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »
Nice. 240, who works from home, was too busy stuffing his face on McD's breakfasts to bother voting for Ron Paul. But don't worry, deep down he's really a fan, guys. All those thousands of pro-Obama posts? "Flotsam".

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 09:49:41 PM »
Meh, Romney was always going to be the nominee. Anyone one who really didnt like him should have gotten behind Pawlenty early on, because he was the only one who would have had both the competence and financial power to compete with Romney. (Perry had the financial strength but not the competence.)
But unfortunately Conservatives got behind Bachmann early on who never had a chance. Ofcourse, Pawlenty made a huge mistake by getting out way too early.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
I would have had to mail in the paperwork to change my registration as well.   So not only would I be driving to vote for someone who conceded the state already - but I would have had to download, print, and mail in the paperwork to change my affiliation from indepedent to republican. 

It wasn't just a matter of showing up to vote.  I would have done that just for the getbig parking lot photos flexing with my "i voted" sticker on my brutal 15 inch biceps. 

Rather, that whole "mail in this bullshit paperwork a month ahead of time" was the deterrant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36:51 AM »
I would have had to mail in the paperwork to change my registration as well.   So not only would I be driving to vote for someone who conceded the state already - but I would have had to download, print, and mail in the paperwork to change my affiliation from indepedent to republican. 

It wasn't just a matter of showing up to vote.  I would have done that just for the getbig parking lot photos flexing with my "i voted" sticker on my brutal 15 inch biceps. 

Rather, that whole "mail in this bullshit paperwork a month ahead of time" was the deterrant.

Oh bs!!!  You spent months attacking others for not supporting rp and you could not muster up a total of 30 minutes to back up your bs? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 05:34:10 AM »
240 will happily vote for Obama, eventhough all stay at home moms like him were called garbage by the Dems.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 05:43:26 AM »
240 will happily vote for Obama, eventhough all stay at home moms like him were called garbage by the Dems.

There is not one single reason that obama supporters like 240, blackass, gaybear, lurker, straw, benny, andre , et al can give as to why obama deserves a second term. nothing whatsever.  Especially - what is this idiot planning on doing in a second term?  Has he even said anything?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 06:56:14 AM »

There is not one single reason that obama supporters like 240, blackass, gaybear, lurker, straw, benny, andre , et al can give as to why obama deserves a second term. nothing whatsever.  Especially - what is this idiot planning on doing in a second term?  Has he even said anything?   

the point of this thread is "would/should you change your registration to drive to vote for a canddiate who isn't logically in that race".

Not "tell me why obama deserves re-election"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 07:00:31 AM »
the point of this thread is "would/should you change your registration to drive to vote for a canddiate who isn't logically in that race".

Not "tell me why obama deserves re-election"

How about to show you are not full of shit and just lying your ass off while calling others names and saying they deserve obama for not backing Paul? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 07:10:46 AM »
How about to show you are not full of shit and just lying your ass off while calling others names and saying they deserve obama for not backing Paul? 

no, you realized others whom you thougth would be piling on 240, are saying "yeah, I probably woudln't go to all that trouble either".

So you try to change the thread to "but but but 240 sucks for other reasons too!"

Please define what is "backing" paul?  Voting for him in an election that won't count?  How about my ass defending/promoting him on getbig for the last 6 years, pointing out the hypocrisy of BOTH the left and right wing media?

I'd say i've given hundreds of getbig readers some insight on why RP is right, and why the media can't be trusted.  But no, that doesn't count, instead a vote that doesn't count is "real", right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 07:19:03 AM »
no, you realized others whom you thougth would be piling on 240, are saying "yeah, I probably woudln't go to all that trouble either".

So you try to change the thread to "but but but 240 sucks for other reasons too!"

Please define what is "backing" paul?  Voting for him in an election that won't count?  How about my ass defending/promoting him on getbig for the last 6 years, pointing out the hypocrisy of BOTH the left and right wing media?

I'd say i've given hundreds of getbig readers some insight on why RP is right, and why the media can't be trusted.  But no, that doesn't count, instead a vote that doesn't count is "real", right?

What matters is election day and putting your words into action. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 07:23:44 AM »
What matters is election day and putting your words into action. 

what if your action has zero consequence?

there's a much better chance my words on getbig have influenced 1 voter to look at things differently and ignore media on RPaul.
There a ZERO chance my changing parties to vote RP would affect anything.

And since you are now defining "action" as a meaningless vote, i think we can't go much further in this argument.  Now it's time for you to resort to "240, youve changed man" and "your messiah godking blah blah".

Face it, a vote for RP in FL did not affect anything, fact.  A lot of getbiggers agree.  You don't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 07:25:49 AM »
what if your action has zero consequence?

there's a much better chance my words on getbig have influenced 1 voter to look at things differently and ignore media on RPaul.
There a ZERO chance my changing parties to vote RP would affect anything.

And since you are now defining "action" as a meaningless vote, i think we can't go much further in this argument.  Now it's time for you to resort to "240, youve changed man" and "your messiah godking blah blah".

Face it, a vote for RP in FL did not affect anything, fact.  A lot of getbiggers agree.  You don't.

All your words on GB over the last few years has been defending obama as if your life depended on it.   I am ashamed of myself for once thinking you were sincere in your claims of being a libertarian.   Your shilling of all things obama has left you a shadow of your former self yet you dont see it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
All your words on GB over the last few years has been defending obama as if your life depended on it.   I am ashamed of myself for once thinking you were sincere in your claims of being a libertarian.   Your shilling of all things obama has left you a shadow of your former self yet you dont see it. 

See, these sweeping generalizations are obviously untrue.  Do I defend SOME dem policy?  yes.  Do I support some repub policy?  of course.

What I fear most is a person who subscribes 100% to the textbook ideology of one party or the other.  You know, the far-left people who don't think our army needs guns, or the far-right people who think local sheriff is the highest level of law enforcement they obey.

We're all in that 'shades of gray' area in the middle.  You just don't like the 240 shade.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
See, these sweeping generalizations are obviously untrue.  Do I defend SOME dem policy?  yes.  Do I support some repub policy?  of course.

What I fear most is a person who subscribes 100% to the textbook ideology of one party or the other.  You know, the far-left people who don't think our army needs guns, or the far-right people who think local sheriff is the highest level of law enforcement they obey.

We're all in that 'shades of gray' area in the middle.  You just don't like the 240 shade.
Thats cause your shade of grey is Obama's texbook hook line and sinker, you just cant accept the fact.
Your actions on this site speak volumes, as opposed to the empty words you say every time you get called out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 04:14:41 PM »
If it makes you feel better 240 I dont think youve changed.

Youre still the same piece of shit I always knew you were ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 04:53:37 PM »
i gotta know - how many steps woudl you take to vote for a person who admits he won't win the state, who has already conceded the state?

33 is already compromised on the issue, saying i should have voted gingrich or santorum, because somehow i should vote against romney.  the way he voted romney in 2008 cause he admitted he didnt think ron paul could win in his state.

so tell me, how many miles would you drive to vote for a candidate who conceded your state already?  how many pieces of govt paperwork would you fill out and mail in? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
i gotta know - how many steps woudl you take to vote for a person who admits he won't win the state, who has already conceded the state?

33 is already compromised on the issue, saying i should have voted gingrich or santorum, because somehow i should vote against romney.  the way he voted romney in 2008 cause he admitted he didnt think ron paul could win in his state.

so tell me, how many miles would you drive to vote for a candidate who conceded your state already?  how many pieces of govt paperwork would you fill out and mail in? 
so instead of "wasting" your vote on ron paul, you decided to register as an independent for the first time in your voting life and vote cast you vote where you knew it would make a big difference right?

LMFAO, what moron you cant even make fuking sense anymore youve lied so much.