Author Topic: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV  (Read 308469 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV
« Reply #750 on: May 23, 2016, 11:07:54 PM »
Never heard of it, what country is it from?

Is it on Iphone / Android?

Its on the dimply, fat, deformed  asses you crave so much.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #751 on: May 24, 2016, 03:46:15 AM »
that flacid dick just as disturbing as Arya Stark ugly face 

But boobs of that actress were great.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #752 on: May 24, 2016, 07:04:23 AM »
Its on the dimply, fat, deformed  asses you crave so much.

What do you mean Bindare? What console is it on? What genre?

Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #753 on: May 24, 2016, 07:10:51 AM »
What do you mean Bindare? What console is it on? What genre?

col. mustard in the library with the candlestick
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #754 on: May 24, 2016, 07:17:17 AM »
But boobs of that actress were great.

Those boobs were spectacular but didn't need to see a shot of that kids dick right after.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #755 on: May 24, 2016, 07:37:10 AM »
Those boobs were spectacular but didn't need to see a shot of that kids dick right after.

Got to take the bad with the good sometimes

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #756 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:49 AM »
The whispers about burning them is from the red witch.  We'll learn she's behind a lot of wars.  As they shown earlier she is a lot older than her appearance.  She might be hundreds of years old.

unless it's bran like i think and he's whispering burn them all(them being the walkers) to the mad king in the past. but since there's no mad king in the future he cant warg into him and just drives him mad.  or maybe what bran did to hodor the 3eyed raven did to the mad king and drove him mad accidentally

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #757 on: May 24, 2016, 07:54:20 AM »
unless it's bran like i think and he's whispering burn them all(them being the walkers) to the mad king in the past. but since there's no mad king in the future he cant warg into him and just drives him mad.  or maybe what bran did to hodor the 3eyed raven did to the mad king and drove him mad accidentally
This show which was already strange with it's fantasy part took it a bit far with Bran's time travel, people manipulation  ability.  Did he always have it?  Was it the fall from the tower that crippled him?  Where did he get it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #758 on: May 24, 2016, 08:39:42 AM »
This show which was already strange with it's fantasy part took it a bit far with Bran's time travel, people manipulation  ability.  Did he always have it?  Was it the fall from the tower that crippled him?  Where did he get it?

'the ink is already dry, the past is already written'.    I'm guessing bran would just be fulfilling his destiny.

hodor was messed up for 20 years of life, due to bran going back in time...   HBO is spending enough $ that they won't blow it.   In the end, everything will change... Starks will rule in peace and none of this will have happened.

Weird how the TREES created the white walkers, to combat mankind.  that's gotta be bigger than anything else in the show so far.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: May 24, 2016, 08:45:20 AM »

most of the starks can warg with their wolves, bran is special he's a greenseer which is like the .1% of all wargs. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #760 on: May 24, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »
Weird how the TREES created the white walkers, to combat mankind.  that's gotta be bigger than anything else in the show so far.

It's a nod to humanity and mankind to stop destroying the rainforest, or else the Whiteys gonna take over.

In essence, without the trees it would be a worldmof watcraft.
Q

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: May 24, 2016, 08:47:43 AM »
'the ink is already dry, the past is already written'.    I'm guessing bran would just be fulfilling his destiny.

hodor was messed up for 20 years of life, due to bran going back in time...   HBO is spending enough $ that they won't blow it.   In the end, everything will change... Starks will rule in peace and none of this will have happened.

Weird how the TREES created the white walkers, to combat mankind.  that's gotta be bigger than anything else in the show so far.

Did they ever mention that the night king is Brandon Stark aka bran the builder? bran's namesake

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: May 24, 2016, 08:51:47 AM »
Did they ever mention that the night king is Brandon Stark aka bran the builder? bran's namesake

bran went back in time, led everyone to build the Wall?  he as the one?  ahh this is so confusing. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #763 on: May 24, 2016, 08:51:55 AM »
It's a nod to humanity and mankind to stop destroying the rainforest, or else the Whiteys gonna take over.

In essence, without the trees it would be a worldmof watcraft.

They slip a lot of messages into the show.

I think Bolton's son that Ramsey sic'd the dogs on was named Micha.  Figure that one out.

Also, I read in the books that the wildling Giants once destroyed a group of knights who had silver armor with blue stars on them.   Guess we know who Martin roots for in the NFL....
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #764 on: May 24, 2016, 08:55:12 AM »
This is the Night King.

Vladimir Furdik before and after.

Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: May 24, 2016, 08:59:44 AM »
so the scene with the tree lady stabbing Furdik and talking about the battle between men and trees....

that would have to be taking place before EVERYTHING else on the show?   

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #766 on: May 24, 2016, 09:02:38 AM »
i noticed this season the writing is very different , its fast to the point and moving at a rapid pace, not like the before with the endless dribble back and forth , did the fat guy that wrote the books finally give HBO the go ahead to finish off the show however they want  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: May 24, 2016, 09:08:29 AM »
i noticed this season the writing is very different , its fast to the point and moving at a rapid pace, not like the before with the endless dribble back and forth , did the fat guy that wrote the books finally give HBO the go ahead to finish off the show however they want  ???

ALso they did give us 5 years of pretty slow backstory on all of these characters.   We had to sit thru Tyrion whining about his hooker at age 16, we had to sit thru cersei mourning over and over, we had to yawn through robb stark's incessant whining...

at this point, we know all of the major characters very well.  So they can do all these wild things in every show and it makes sense.

I don't know how they can get 2 more seasons out of the story though.   They'd have to end it at the end of season 7.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: May 24, 2016, 09:14:41 AM »
so the scene with the tree lady stabbing Furdik and talking about the battle between men and trees....

yeah, thousands of years. Those were the first men, the ancestors of the northerners and the wildlings, they worshiped the old gods, the ones that the children of the forest believed in. The targaryens and the southerners are descendants of the Andals who brought the 7 gods and shit like knighthood culture

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #769 on: May 24, 2016, 09:27:12 AM »
i noticed this season the writing is very different , its fast to the point and moving at a rapid pace, not like the before with the endless dribble back and forth , did the fat guy that wrote the books finally give HBO the go ahead to finish off the show however they want  ???
You got it. They are not following the books anymore, since FatGuy hasn't finished Winds of Winter yet!

They did a nod at the Fatguy it in the last episode "The Door" with the play depicting Ned Starks beheading though.

"The Winds of Winter" is the name of the upcoming book, whenever FatGuy decides to finish it.

Also, Bran is more powerful than ever now.

Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #770 on: May 24, 2016, 09:38:14 AM »

The one biggest threat to trees other than people is fire.  So is the big battle, the fireproof Kaleesi vs. The Whiteys?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: May 24, 2016, 09:40:18 AM »
The one biggest threat to trees other than people is fire.  So is the big battle, the fireproof Kaleesi vs. The Whiteys?

dragons used to roam the world, lighting miles of fire on a whim... the earth rebelled against it, the trees rose up?

i gotta admit, it's one of the smartest shows I've ever seen

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #772 on: May 24, 2016, 09:44:46 AM »
dragons used to roam the world, lighting miles of fire on a whim... the earth rebelled against it, the trees rose up?

i gotta admit, it's one of the smartest shows I've ever seen

Fat Man Martin had a plan but eventually got writers block in how to tie it all up.  I think he screwed himself when he declared exactly how many books he'll write.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: May 24, 2016, 09:47:35 AM »
Fat Man Martin had a plan but eventually got writers block in how to tie it all up.  I think he screwed himself when he declared exactly how many books he'll write.

yeah, seems like he's getting a little confused and overwhelmed with the pressure of it.

HBO will do fine... they're spending millions each episode... surely they are investing in enough writers to make sure it doesn't end with a whimper.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #774 on: May 24, 2016, 09:49:31 AM »
Yeah, you don't mess with the trees man...

FatGuy has writers block now, but you have to see the series and the books as their own entities,the show-writers will have to wrap it up in their own way now.

That's why they can surprise the bookreaders as well.

Q