Author Topic: Instant Ban  (Read 6554 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Instant Ban
« on: April 24, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
If you post the name of a private supplier or any supplier who wishes not to be mentioned, your post or thread will be deleted. If you do it a second time, you will be banned from getbig.

Your safest bet is to not post supplier names. If it's a large supplier who happens to advertise on every last board, has a giant open website and sticks out like a sore thumb, that's one thing, but your best bet is to just keep your mouth shut or your hands off the keyboard.

This is not a source board, and if that's what you're looking for look somewhere else.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Instant Ban
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »
A lil too late

Gh15 already did damage

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
A lil too late

Gh15 already did damage

Any threads or post you know of that need to be edited or deleted please PM the link to me.

JaylenTheSuperSaiyan

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 04:49:43 PM »
can we still discuss labs

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »
can we still discuss labs

Brands are fine. You can talk about Schering, Watson, and Organon or any brand you can think of all you want. However, if it's a UG brand carried by only one UG supplier this is going to change things.

Not trying to be difficult, but for now it simply has to be this way.

You can also do source checks via PM....however, I will not be one who provides source checks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 05:26:56 PM »
Things are changing guys.

More and more private guys do NOT want their name on these boards.

Respect the wishes of your own friends or they will be gone forever.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 04:42:39 PM »
Things are changing guys.

More and more private guys do NOT want their name on these boards.

Respect the wishes of your own friends or they will be gone forever.

8)

This is the truth. It is not a coincidence that certain sources
That we're once private went Super private and even cut their clientele list and another went from public to private recently. I am not blaming get big. I am blaming certain members spanning many many boards who dropped too many names.

Arnold, I fully agree w you and would even adopt a stricter policy because these sources r my life
Source now and god forbid they go down I go back to main streams
Or even worse cooking... That on top of the fact that I personallky am disgusted when people post sensitive information about certain UGl on open forum here... Insanity

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »
  Ok Ive been off the boards for a few years and am back.  I had "friends" on here.  I never used their name but is talking about brands like and Ill use a gone brand Quality Vet forbidden.  ALso does this extend to PMs or just forums.  I love new friends and made many here back in the early 2000's can someone still off forum PM me.  I jjust dont wANT TO BE BANNED.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 05:17:08 PM »
Only private sources are off limits on the open board.

You can ask anything you want through PM's.

Look at it like this, if a source is private he's most likely good to go. Not in all cases, but most from what i know.

I remember you Texastriceps and I'm glad you have returned. Things have changed, but i will help you guys as much as i can.

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »
If you post the name of a private supplier or any supplier who wishes not to be mentioned, your post or thread will be deleted. If you do it a second time, you will be banned from getbig.

Your safest bet is to not post supplier names. If it's a large supplier who happens to advertise on every last board, has a giant open website and sticks out like a sore thumb, that's one thing, but your best bet is to just keep your mouth shut or your hands off the keyboard.

This is not a source board, and if that's what you're looking for look somewhere else.

Hey, can we get a list of the names of the private suppliers who wish not to be mentioned  ;D

all kidding aside, i do agree with this. a source's wishes should be respected entirely, provided he respects his customers in return by providing quality products. once a source goes scammer and disrespects his customers, i feel that likewise, the mutual respect is lost and outing a source as rotten is well within the realm of the acceptable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
Isn't Instant Ban a type of anti-perpirant?

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 08:31:16 AM »
  Wow man Im glad you remember me!   I used to live on here back from like 2001-2003 then just randomly.  I still love the forum and it was very good to me back then.  When I first logged on I took 3rd at a small non qualifier now I am a legit super-heavy!  Forgot how much I liked the boards.   Obviously wont put my placings on here as it would identify me but I do well.  Thanks for the guidance I thought when I put Sciroxx on here that was what prompted the instant ban thread I was like oh shit things have changed!! 
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »
  Wow man Im glad you remember me!   I used to live on here back from like 2001-2003 then just randomly.  I still love the forum and it was very good to me back then.  When I first logged on I took 3rd at a small non qualifier now I am a legit super-heavy!  Forgot how much I liked the boards.   Obviously wont put my placings on here as it would identify me but I do well.  Thanks for the guidance I thought when I put Sciroxx on here that was what prompted the instant ban thread I was like oh shit things have changed!! 

Glad to hear!

This thread has nothing to do with you brother.  It's a general statement to all members due to some issues we have had recently.

Take care.

8)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 01:37:56 PM »
good to go, I love the signature on the dude above's post NATURAL BB=LOL.  I remember picking up my first FLEX Magazine and reading about Ronnie Coleman, this was in the year 2000 and I saw how he was a cop and I knew cops couldnt use drugs, so if Ronnie could do it I could to damn it.  Well 12 years later, 2 of which was jail for steroid possesion, I just look back and smile.  I wouldnt have taken any other path; IM 5'6 270 and in the 12-14% range sxtage weight prolly 225lbs this year.  Most important lesson to pass on to new guys.  If hed looks like he takes shit he does, and if you decide to get divorced no matter how good you are/were to your wife know that she will call the cops, and boys they dont weigh the testosterone crystals they weigh the fucking bottle and any other container.  A cycle for one show in a shoe box got me 10 years 2 of which I did and I just completed parole'.  The worst part everyone from the arresting officers to the DA said wow man shitty deal.  Fuck the ADA said I didnt even know these were illegal I just thought they were against the rules.  This was 2002 just before the MLB steroid catastrophe.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »
  thanks, but at the end of the day I dont blame her I blame me I was stupid.  As a US Marine I was taught to think out all possible sceanarios and plan for the worst case I didnt I was lazy and not forward thinking but thats why I took the time to write it out so completely because I had had people tell me keep your personal life seperate 9 out of 10 guys in jail are there in some form or fashion because of a woman.  I knew this and didnt heed it I hope this next generation of guys listens, Im not old, 33 in fact but I got into lifting at 21, hardcore at 22 I could have 5 more years of cycles and training had I not been stupid.  I do have a script now.  Its not nearly enough but Im legal.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »
good to go, I love the signature on the dude above's post NATURAL BB=LOL.  I remember picking up my first FLEX Magazine and reading about Ronnie Coleman, this was in the year 2000 and I saw how he was a cop and I knew cops couldnt use drugs, so if Ronnie could do it I could to damn it.  Well 12 years later, 2 of which was jail for steroid possesion, I just look back and smile.  I wouldnt have taken any other path; IM 5'6 270 and in the 12-14% range sxtage weight prolly 225lbs this year.  Most important lesson to pass on to new guys.  If hed looks like he takes shit he does, and if you decide to get divorced no matter how good you are/were to your wife know that she will call the cops, and boys they dont weigh the testosterone crystals they weigh the fucking bottle and any other container.  A cycle for one show in a shoe box got me 10 years 2 of which I did and I just completed parole'.  The worst part everyone from the arresting officers to the DA said wow man shitty deal.  Fuck the ADA said I didnt even know these were illegal I just thought they were against the rules.  This was 2002 just before the MLB steroid catastrophe.

In the matters of heart, women could be conniving bitches whores. They will use and abuse you, as long as they are getting what they want. They will spread em' till the cows come home to roost. Think Nancy Pelosi, whenever any woman wants to distance herself from you. Don't trust them as far as you can throw them. And don't mix business and pleasure. What i put into my body is nobodies business. Nor should it be theirs, no matter how close they are.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 12:17:20 AM »
In the matters of heart, women could be conniving bitches whores. They will use and abuse you, as long as they are getting what they want. They will spread em' till the cows come home to roost. Think Nancy Pelosi, whenever any woman want to distance herself from you. Don't trust them as far as you can throw them. And don't mix business and pleasure. What i put into my body is nobodies business. Nor should it be theirs, no matter how close they are.

I don't completely disagree with the last statement but I do in part. I've heard others make this argument before as it pertains to steroids "What i put into my body is nobodies business." The problem with the argument is it should be, "What i put into my body is nobodies business so as long as my actions are not hurting anyone." Some could say I'm being to anal, but it's a necessary distinction IMO.

I once unknowingly dated a girl addicted to opiates, I had no clue and had never been around that type of person. Needless to say, what she was putting in her body affected me in a terrible way. She would end up stealing a massive amount of money from me to support her habit.

Granted, Texastriceps story sounds like a woman just used what he put into his body in a way to hurt him out of spite. Of course, I can think of divorce cases where the guy probably deserved it...I'm not accusing Texastriceps of this at all, I don't know the guy, he could be a great guy, I'm just saying there are instances I can think of...one in particular where I'd say this woman has any right to do or use anything she can to bury a man.

All of that said, you bet, there are some terrible women out there who will use AAS to destroy you and they're the ones that belong in jail.

thanks, but at the end of the day I dont blame her I blame me I was stupid.  As a US Marine I was taught to think out all possible sceanarios and plan for the worst case I didnt I was lazy and not forward thinking but thats why I took the time to write it out so completely because I had had people tell me keep your personal life seperate 9 out of 10 guys in jail are there in some form or fashion because of a woman.  I knew this and didnt heed it I hope this next generation of guys listens, Im not old, 33 in fact but I got into lifting at 21, hardcore at 22 I could have 5 more years of cycles and training had I not been stupid.  I do have a script now.  Its not nearly enough but Im legal.

Two years for possession? This had to be your second case because max time is one yr for a first time offender unless there's an underlying factor. By no means am I asking you to share, the board is fully aware that I had some legal trouble in the past and I don't share my business.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 04:10:04 PM »
What if the private source has severely under dosed product and you do blood work and email the source and he does not respond? ---- You just keep quiet? Or let people be warned?

-FF

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »
What if the private source has severely under dosed product and you do blood work and email the source and he does not respond? ---- You just keep quiet? Or let people be warned?

-FF

When that happens, you go to a source board and post your complaint or warning....this is not one of those boards.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 04:14:30 AM »
so people cant talk about the most important factor in the sport. AAS.

They CAN....but without any names or anything attached to it.

Thats like talking about pretty girls and NOT showing any pictures.

A good response or review of say tren or masteron or GH is worthless without knowing who the source is.

There are a lot of bad sources out there scamming people all the time and this policy of not talking about names is furthering this even more and making it possible for them to continue scamming without being called on it.

Not good

>>"Thats like talking about pretty girls and NOT showing any pictures."
More like, talking about this hot ass chick and not POSTING her face pics on the board , but if your buddy PMs you, you can send it to him

>>"A good response or review of say tren or masteron or GH is worthless without knowing who the source is."
i think the new protocol should be that someone starts a thread about his new GH,Tren  etc, and maybe post some before/after pics, and talk about the changes he sees, and for those interested, they can pm the guy and ask for his source

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 12:06:41 PM »
BustinAss, this has always been the rule here, this isn't a new thing. It's a rule that was slacked on because, well, I guess we got a little lazy and we tried to let people have as much free discussion as possible. Even so, this has always been the rule. Most sources don't want their name mentioned on getbig, in-fact, they get pretty upset when it is. Further, the rule is in place for the protection of the owner of the board...this is a U.S. based website on a U.S. based server and allowing massive amounts of source talk like that is begging to to be burned.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »
Good explanation, nothing to add or substract from that.

It appears my own expectation of a open forum was different then the reality and therefore caused a lack of fullfillment feeling.

Carry on

I understand how frustrating it can be, I really do. You just have to look at it as this is a place where you can discuss all things PED related except that one thing, and use other boards for that one thing. Yes, it can be frustrating but I don't know of anyway around it.

Thanks for understanding.