Author Topic: Customs  (Read 4893 times)

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Customs
« on: April 24, 2012, 05:54:57 PM »
Is Anyone else having trouble getting china shipments through customs? I had both my original shipment and my reship both get seized. One in NY the Other in Chi-town. Shit is depressing :-\

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Customs
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
Not in your neck of the woods bro (nor too far off either - just north of the 49th parallel), but lately more and more occurrences of seizures. My package not long ago went down the drain too.

Go domestic. And don't order to same addy twice once seized.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »
And check the other 2 threads on customs and seizures, they had the same destination as you.

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 06:08:20 PM »
Yeah im always changing adresses for my shipments. Never had a problem when it comes from europe but if its from china forget about it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »
Anything from China is a red flag these days.

China, Thailand and Pakistan are on the top from what i know.

8)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 06:23:03 PM »
Anything from China is a red flag these days.

China, Thailand and Pakistan are on the top from what i know.

8)
no problems here  8)
T

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
no problems here  8)

Lucky Bastard  :P. Im out 600 but it could have been worse, Lesson learned.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
I've had some packages "HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMS" as the tracking reads, but usually gets released (knock on wood).  Safety first man so try to find a domestic supplier... always the better choice.

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 08:13:05 AM »
Aside from face to face meets.  How do u know ur supplier is domestic

well you could ask them via email.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 04:08:50 AM »
Is Anyone else having trouble getting china shipments through customs? I had both my original shipment and my reship both get seized. One in NY the Other in Chi-town. Shit is depressing :-\

your situation is kind of weird. never heard of anything like it. when I go international the packs always went through JFK airport. only when the guy used UPS or fedex they went through a diffrent state when entering the usa. very odd. hope it shows though. I have lost a few myself but back in the day all I got was the 6 page letter from us customs and border patrol. But I always sent them back wrong address due to the fact they were sent to PMB boxes under fake names.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 05:25:37 AM »
whats the motivation for  buying international ?

i guessing everything you can buy internationak you can buy domestic as well? i know domestic has a higher price tag, but you wont have to worry about your orders not making it through customs... like the dude who lost 600$, how much are internationals chepers than domestic? 600$s worth ?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 10:47:22 AM »
If worrying about loosing 600 bucks is your problem you should not be on steroids.

How about loosing several thousand on GH or customs snags, its a little more of an issue.

I Had a few packages snagged at customs from china, it happens. Move on.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
If worrying about loosing 600 bucks is your problem you should not be on steroids.

How about loosing several thousand on GH or customs snags, its a little more of an issue.

I Had a few packages snagged at customs from china, it happens. Move on.

your first two lines dont make sense.. money is money... sure the more you lose the harder its gonna suck, but its doesnt make sense to put a monetary limit for a steroid user...if you lose X amount of money and worry about it you shouldnt be on roids, but if you lose Y amount of money, then your g2g

any reason you order from china? is getting GH and raw the only reason people order from china?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
GH is the only reason I do any business with China.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 03:21:02 AM »
If you are into buying bulk human grade international is the way to go! If you want 1-2$ amps in bulk that is human grade international is the only way.Id say the best gear is international. UGL's are over-rated at least 95% of them. 1 out of every 20 UGL's might be good and using GMP standards but even that is pushing it.

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 10:25:38 AM »
do yall not pay insurance with an order incase this shit happens?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
your first two lines dont make sense.. money is money... sure the more you lose the harder its gonna suck, but its doesnt make sense to put a monetary limit for a steroid user...if you lose X amount of money and worry about it you shouldnt be on roids, but if you lose Y amount of money, then your g2g

any reason you order from china? is getting GH and raw the only reason people order from china?

Your right, loosing money is not cool either way, 300 or 3000. But the fact is that when you order raws in international they will get snagged, its just a matter of time. At least in Canada.

The only reason I order international is for powders. And that I have stopped, too much of a customs pain in the ass to save a few bucks.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 10:52:13 PM »
do yall not pay insurance with an order incase this shit happens?

\insurance is not going to help if a pack gets seized! usually sources will offer 1 re-ship

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »
WW is right, insurance aint going to get that through customs or prevent seizure, international is so tough and risky right now, some are gtg but most have issues, like myself, getting ANY international packs through...domestic all the way
muscle

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
As long as its seizures and not busts I'd b happy, always hear stories about busts but never first hand I'm guessing its pretty much all seizures, correct?  I can live with that its LE that troubles me
RUSTY OF TEXAS

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 03:22:00 AM »
As long as its seizures and not busts I'd b happy, always hear stories about busts but never first hand I'm guessing its pretty much all seizures, correct?  I can live with that its LE that troubles me

as long as you get the standard seizure letter you should not worry. Obviously the pack is not coming so do not accept any package from anybody! Be smart don't use your house adress! they have PMB boxes for a reason.