Author Topic: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!  (Read 44975 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Ha, ha....I am not yet 80 years old, but I am getting there quicker than I'd like. Did I miss the memo? Is there an age limit for conversing on the internet? Seems to me, being mature and retired with lots of time to burn is a great excuse to play around on the internet. What I don't get is why a 20 year old spends endless hours posting in an internet forum, instead of getting out and living life.

Good answer prime. But there should be an age limit on the internet - anybody under 16, lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »
Because it is good form.

Be quiet, schmoe. I do not talk to men who typed the words, "Little Cutie" under a picture of prepubescent looking boy (justin bieber).
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2014, 02:13:19 PM »
Primemuscle does what's expected from a pussy liberal. DA should've died. He had weak genes. There's enough scum and weaklings being propped up with tax payers money to shit out more weaklings. They should die too. He was never going to be productive or contributing. He might as well be dead  :-\

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

DA died because his kidneys and other organs failed. Speculation is that his lifestyle choices contributed to this happening.

What are your contributions to society, that makes you feel you are so superior to others?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »

Haider, please provide a reason as to why we should respect the dead. Just saying we should respect the dead does not mean we should.

From a strictly utilitarian point of view, one should respect the dead because it serves as an example to the living that what one does in life (whether positively or negatively) matters even after one dies. It's kind of like an atheist's version of paradise and hell, you get remembered in a good or bad light by your descendants for all "eternity"

From an emotional point of view, people tend to respect the dead because any death is seen as a tragic event (despite its inevitability) and because they are reminded of their own mortality which makes them think about how they themselves would want to be "treated" once they're gone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »
From a strictly utilitarian point of view, one should respect the dead because it serves as an example to the living that what one does in life (whether positively or negatively) matters even after one dies. It's kind of like an atheist's version of paradise and hell, you get remembered in a good or bad light by your descendants for all "eternity"

From an emotional point of view, people tend to respect the dead because any death is seen as a tragic event (despite its inevitability) and because they are reminded of their own mortality which makes them think about how they themselves would want to be "treated" once they're gone.

Truer words had not been expressed in this thread until now.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2014, 02:18:22 PM »
Ha, ha....I am not yet 80 years old, but I am getting there quicker than I'd like. Did I miss the memo? Is there an age limit for conversing on the internet? Seems to me, being mature and retired with lots of time to burn is a great excuse to play around on the internet. What I don't get is why a 20 year old spends endless hours posting in an internet forum, instead of getting out and living life.

My opinion of Derek has not changed. In fact, I don't really have a serious opinion about him since he was not someone I would have been friends with in life. He could be obnoxious. I generally avoid and ignore obnoxious people.

You don't really have lots of time to burn at 80
you're gonna die in like 15 minutes

but yeah, thats true, young people spending all day on forums is fucked too

but you must see where I'm coming from
oldass gay dude on a bodybuilding forum
thats just some shit I dont want to contemplate anymore

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
From a strictly utilitarian point of view, one should respect the dead because it serves as an example to the living that what one does in life (whether positively or negatively) matters even after one dies.

If this were true we wouldn't be white washing a persons life after they were dead.  We would be doing the opposite of what you suggest by glossing over or outright lying about who the dead person was.  What they did in life really didn't matter at all. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2014, 02:32:42 PM »
I hope he logs back on

Simple Simon

« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »
I hope he logs back on
Now that would be the ultimate troll.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
You don't really have lots of time to burn at 80
you're gonna die in like 15 minutes

but yeah, thats true, young people spending all day on forums is fucked too

but you must see where I'm coming from
oldass gay dude on a bodybuilding forum
thats just some shit I dont want to contemplate anymore

What age do you think a person should be to spend time on an internet forum? You spend time here. What's your age? Do you think the time you spend is appropriate for your circumstances?

Thanks for your concern over my health and mortality. I am not yet 70 years old. I am in perfect health. My daughter thinks I am going to live to be 100 years old. Frankly, I'm not worried about it one way or the other.

I classify myself as being bisexual and not gay, but since I am in a monogamous relationship with my longtime wife, my sexuality should be of no interest to anyone....particularly anyone here. Although this is supposed to be a bodybuilding forum, much more is discussed here than just bodybuilding. However, my favorite thread is The Mature Tread where we mainly just discuss our exercise routines.

Please feel free to not contemplate my life for me. I am pretty good at doing that all by myself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »
He's an 'out and proud' 80yo pussy liberal. He's stalking oiled up midgets in thongs, what else do you think he's doing here?

Ha, ha....you think you have me pegged; think again.

Would this be one of the oiled up midgets your talking about?

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
What age do you think a person should be to spend time on an internet forum? You spend time here. What's your age? Do you think the time you spend is appropriate for your circumstances?

Thanks for your concern over my health and mortality. I am not yet 70 years old. I am in perfect health. My daughter thinks I am going to live to be 100 years old. Frankly, I'm not worried about it one way or the other.

I classify myself as being bisexual and not gay, but since I am in a monogamous relationship with my longtime wife, my sexuality should be of no interest to anyone....particularly anyone here. Although this is supposed to be a bodybuilding forum, much more is discussed here than just bodybuilding. However, my favorite thread is The Mature Tread where we mainly just discuss our exercise routines.

Please feel free to not contemplate my life for me. I am pretty good at doing that all by myself.

im not about to read all that cuz

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
im not about to read all that cuz

You have ADHD.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »
The guy was a dick and being dead doesn't change that, but re birthing this thread is classless.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2014, 04:18:38 PM »
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

DA died because his kidneys and other organs failed. Speculation is that his lifestyle choices contributed to this happening.

What are your contributions to society, that makes you feel you are so superior to others?

Actually the second round of chemo for his liver tumor killed him.  Kidney disease and heart disease were co morbidities.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
The life and times of Derek Anthony ended last year.  He's now in the afterlife now.....long gone from this world.  There's nothing to talk about him anymore. 
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2014, 08:34:07 PM »
The life and times of Derek Anthony ended last year.  He's now in the afterlife now.....long gone from this world.  There's nothing to talk about him anymore. 

We'll always have the time he spit in your face. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2014, 11:18:04 PM »
Ha, ha....you think you have me pegged; think again.

Would this be one of the oiled up midgets your talking about?

So you're here for the 'women' Prime?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2014, 11:34:22 PM »
We'll always have the time he spit in your face. 

Boom!

Haha vince is quite the twinkish hebrew.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2014, 01:34:11 AM »
RIP DA !

How does it work in the hospital do the doctors tell you that "you are gonna die very soon" or do they keep you in the dark saying "we are doing everything we can"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2014, 04:33:01 AM »
RIP DA !

How does it work in the hospital do the doctors tell you that "you are gonna die very soon" or do they keep you in the dark saying "we are doing everything we can"

Judging by his last post on Twitter which was a few hours before he died, he pretty much knew already.  He was in a lot of pain
A

whitewidow

« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2014, 04:57:15 AM »

Judging by his last post on Twitter which was a few hours before he died, he pretty much knew already.  He was in a lot of pain

Do you miss getting Dereks live webcam shows Vince? I don;t care what you try to say alot of us know you got live webcam shows from Derek. Derek was really racist towards you Vince! he called you horrible names like"cotton picker" and all sorts of racists names wich makes derek a very ignorant pice of shit but i still don;t know why you spent money  on his web-cam shows? was that your way to show him and tohers you had power over derek? paying him to make him do what you wanted? Don't try to deny it Vince you did get web-cam shows from derek. was it too humiliate him? Or just to show him you had the money to make him do what you saids for that 20-30 minutes. Whatever that is your thing. Very gross-IMO but I guess in the end you had more power then Derek as a swipe from your credit card allowed you to own Derek for that 20-30 minutes. You beat off watching Derek! That is just nasty to most of us but maybe made you feel powerfull.

I can't believe you two would argue like that on the forum and then just forget about it all and have him do a live web-cam show for you. I can tell by your posts you still miss him in some weird way. Fuck Derek! I don;t care how he died! Derek died that shit to himself! We all warned him for years! He was very nasty to all the getbig members. he also thought he was so tough and bad-ass. he got a fucking Italian LCN tattoo and he had  no affiliation with any NY or NJ family and was not even full 100% Italian! back in the day he would of been killed just for getting that tattoo. In the end fuck Derek! We all knew this would happen. Look at his hideous synthol biceps back in 2004! Nobody should be surprised Derek is dead! Did Billygins go to his funeral? or did Derek get cremated? Od course Vince will know! He probably got cremated, Vince would of went to the funeral. Derek and vince had a love-hate realtionship.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2014, 05:08:33 AM »
This thread title now has a terribly sad and/or ironic feel to it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2014, 05:09:43 AM »
^^^

Ill make fun of retarded children before I speak ill of the dead. (dead people that werent bad people in life)

It should be eradicated.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #249 on: March 31, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »

Do you miss getting Dereks live webcam shows Vince? I don;t care what you try to say alot of us know you got live webcam shows from Derek. Derek was really racist towards you Vince! he called you horrible names like"cotton picker" and all sorts of racists names wich makes derek a very ignorant pice of shit but i still don;t know why you spent money  on his web-cam shows? was that your way to show him and tohers you had power over derek? paying him to make him do what you wanted? Don't try to deny it Vince you did get web-cam shows from derek. was it too humiliate him? Or just to show him you had the money to make him do what you saids for that 20-30 minutes. Whatever that is your thing. Very gross-IMO but I guess in the end you had more power then Derek as a swipe from your credit card allowed you to own Derek for that 20-30 minutes. You beat off watching Derek! That is just nasty to most of us but maybe made you feel powerfull.

I can't believe you two would argue like that on the forum and then just forget about it all and have him do a live web-cam show for you. I can tell by your posts you still miss him in some weird way. Fuck Derek! I don;t care how he died! Derek died that shit to himself! We all warned him for years! He was very nasty to all the getbig members. he also thought he was so tough and bad-ass. he got a fucking Italian LCN tattoo and he had  no affiliation with any NY or NJ family and was not even full 100% Italian! back in the day he would of been killed just for getting that tattoo. In the end fuck Derek! We all knew this would happen. Look at his hideous synthol biceps back in 2004! Nobody should be surprised Derek is dead! Did Billygins go to his funeral? or did Derek get cremated? Od course Vince will know! He probably got cremated, Vince would of went to the funeral. Derek and vince had a love-hate realtionship.

1.  I would never pay for a webcam session from anyone

2.  The webcam stuff that Derek did was the VERY LEAST of his activities...some of which I had erased and destroyed to keep it from ever seeing the light of day.  

3.  Derek wasn't cremated, he had an open casket burial.  The only person bodybuilding related who went to his viewing was Colette Nelson and I signed his online death book.  No one else showed up or signed his book from RX Muscle, MD, etc....not even Charles Moser for GAT.  All he had was his family at the most

4.  You are correct that me and Derek were friends...even after the spitting incident which I actually blame John Romano for that whole debacle rather than him.  However, that ended when he threatened to murder my mother and my family.  At that point, I made sure that he died knowing that he would never be forgiven by me.  

5.  Derek had liver cancer and was on dialysis but all the steroids and synthol were just a contributing factor in his death....and again its something I'm not going to disclose

In any event, he's long dead and I see no reason to drag him up from the grave.
A