Author Topic: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!  (Read 44987 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2014, 05:16:19 AM »
It's a very strange western thing to not have respect for the dead (of course it doesn't speak for all, but this kind of sentiment is more widespread in the west than in the east). I've been living here for 10+ years and the callousness of some people still shocks me.

Where i live you can be the biggest muthafucka on the block and hurted people by the hundreds but when you die you instantly transform yourself in the nicest dude in the planet. Everybody forgives... ::)

To all the one's who have hurted me or tried to in the past or future, they can be sure i am going to spit or piss in their graves. If someone is evil in life is still evil after death.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2014, 05:17:40 AM »
Were i live you can be the biggest muthafucka on the block and hurted people by the hundreds but when you die you instantly transform yourself in the nicest dude in the planet. Everybody forgives... ::)

To all the one's who have hurted me or tried to in the past or future, they can be sure i am going to spit or piss in their graves. If someone is evil in life is still evil after death.

was da an evil man?

being a dickhead is hardly evil.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2014, 05:47:29 AM »
was da an evil man?

Not evil per say. But he was definitely stupid to a point it could hurt other people unintentionally. It's pretty clear for most that he was the main casualty of his demeanor. But while most people on a site like GB would be fast to mock him, you can speculate (and it's all a speculation I admit) that more gullible people, specially teenagers that dwell on sites like bodybuilding.com for example, could make wrong decisions thanks to his knucklehead advises. The fact that, even when told nicely to change his ways (ok, that didn't happen so often), he continued right 'til the very end to post pictures of his oil-infleted drug-fueled breaking apart body thinking he was "awesome". That at least was a clear warning. The fact that he was clueless about it speaks for itself.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2014, 05:53:01 AM »
Not evil per say. But he was definitely stupid to a point it could hurt other people unintentionally. It's pretty clear for most that he was the main casualty of his demeanor. But while most people on a site like GB would be fast to mock him, you can speculate (and it's all a speculation I admit) that more gullible people, specially teenagers that dwell on sites like bodybuilding.com for example, could make wrong decisions thanks to his knucklehead advises. The fact that, even when told nicely to change his ways (ok, that didn't happen so often), he continued right 'til the very end to post pictures of his oil-infleted drug-fueled breaking apart body thinking he was "awesome". That at least was a clear warning. The fact that he was clueless about it speaks for itself.

I think he was possibly sick in the head to a degree.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2014, 05:56:48 AM »
Derek should have totally stopped after his first run with the stuff. He wasn't healthy enough, like some others, to keep abusing his body with substances that cause tissue growth.
He was a dumb person and total dickhead but not a bad guy per se, despite his laughable persona, so I would have preferred to see him get away from the ordeal, get healthy again and grow old and somewhat wiser.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2014, 05:58:21 AM »
I think he was possibly sick in the head to a degree.

As he was told repeatedly by many. He chose to ignore that. He even came back for more wherever and whenever he was ridiculed. He seemed to thrive on negativity. Really sad.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2014, 06:02:34 AM »
Vince was a subscriber to DA's cam-show website but one of his business ventures temporarily failed and he asked for credit. DA wouldn't give it  - as a mob-connected g4p guy, he knew that these moolies never pay up - and thus these two fell out.  
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2014, 06:21:45 AM »
was da an evil man?

I wasn't adressing him in particular.
I felt pitty for him and his health problem. He was just a loudmouth wannabe.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2014, 06:23:57 AM »

1.  I would never pay for a webcam session from anyone

2.  The webcam stuff that Derek did was the VERY LEAST of his activities...some of which I had erased and destroyed to keep it from ever seeing the light of day.  

3.  Derek wasn't cremated, he had an open casket burial.  The only person bodybuilding related who went to his viewing was Colette Nelson and I signed his online death book.  No one else showed up or signed his book from RX Muscle, MD, etc....not even Charles Moser for GAT.  All he had was his family at the most

4.  You are correct that me and Derek were friends...even after the spitting incident which I actually blame John Romano for that whole debacle rather than him.  However, that ended when he threatened to murder my mother and my family.  At that point, I made sure that he died knowing that he would never be forgiven by me.  

5.  Derek had liver cancer and was on dialysis but all the steroids and synthol were just a contributing factor in his death....and again its something I'm not going to disclose

In any event, he's long dead and I see no reason to drag him up from the grave.

were you his physician vince

like you have the inside track on his life

you are speculating nothing more nothing less
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2014, 06:49:12 AM »
However, that ended when he threatened to murder my mother and my family.  At that point, I made sure that he died knowing that he would never be forgiven by me.  

And I'm sure that really upset him whilst he was lying in his deathbed.

::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2014, 08:55:01 AM »
 :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2014, 08:56:08 AM »
this thread should go way or be nuked.

Simple Simon

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
At that point, I made sure that he died knowing that he would never be forgiven by me.

At that point he knew he owned your mind.
He's gone yet still he's there in the back of your dumb ass brain picking away.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2014, 09:24:23 AM »
In all truth, if Vince had punched Derek in the face after DA spat right in his, then this wouldn't fester so much and he wouldn't be holding on to the hate and shame.

Vince got emasculated that day. It still rankles. I can understand that.
O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2014, 09:28:19 AM »
If we weren't allowed to talk about the dead, people never would have known that Rock Hudson and Lyle Alzado both died of complications from AIDS...Others that died from AIDS are James Brown, Patrick Swayze, Luther Vandross, Bob Marley(sharing needles), Andy Warhol, Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, Howard Hughes(possibly one of the first people ever to die from it), Bernie Mac, Brittany Murphy(her husband Simon Monjack died of acute pneumonia and severe anemia) and Michael Jackson may have had AIDs.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2014, 11:32:12 AM »
Oh, shit. Didn't remember that.

lolz
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2014, 01:30:12 PM »
Derek should have totally stopped after his first run with the stuff. He wasn't healthy enough, like some others, to keep abusing his body with substances that cause tissue growth.
He was a dumb person and total dickhead but not a bad guy per se, despite his laughable persona, so I would have preferred to see him get away from the ordeal, get healthy again and grow old and somewhat wiser.

You think he could do all that? Don't make me laugh my man. You need mental capacity to walk away from self destruction. Once the time inevitably runs out for you, you're lucky to walk away or you end up in a casket. The kid never had the intelligence or the will. I'm not one to piss on the dead, but if anyone on earth had this coming, it was him. Piana is next.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2014, 08:25:54 PM »
We'll always have the time he spit in your face. 
x2
and godrum took it like a little bitch too :-\
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2014, 08:32:05 PM »
x2
and godrum took it like a little bitch too :-\

I heard he opened his mouth to accept the spit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2014, 08:52:17 PM »

Do you miss getting Dereks live webcam shows Vince? I don;t care what you try to say alot of us know you got live webcam shows from Derek. Derek was really racist towards you Vince! he called you horrible names like"cotton picker" and all sorts of racists names wich makes derek a very ignorant pice of shit but i still don;t know why you spent money  on his web-cam shows? was that your way to show him and tohers you had power over derek? paying him to make him do what you wanted? Don't try to deny it Vince you did get web-cam shows from derek. was it too humiliate him? Or just to show him you had the money to make him do what you saids for that 20-30 minutes. Whatever that is your thing. Very gross-IMO but I guess in the end you had more power then Derek as a swipe from your credit card allowed you to own Derek for that 20-30 minutes. You beat off watching Derek! That is just nasty to most of us but maybe made you feel powerfull.

I can't believe you two would argue like that on the forum and then just forget about it all and have him do a live web-cam show for you.

i believe this.

a lot of shit you can read about someone and be like 'whatever'- this is very believable.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2014, 08:56:43 PM »
If we weren't allowed to talk about the dead, people never would have known that Rock Hudson and Lyle Alzado both died of complications from AIDS...Others that died from AIDS are James Brown, Patrick Swayze, Luther Vandross, Bob Marley(sharing needles), Andy Warhol, Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, Howard Hughes(possibly one of the first people ever to die from it), Bernie Mac, Brittany Murphy(her husband Simon Monjack died of acute pneumonia and severe anemia) and Michael Jackson may have had AIDs.

site source please.
b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2014, 09:39:08 PM »
That fagg that sings another bites the dust died of aids also

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »
If we weren't allowed to talk about the dead, people never would have known that Rock Hudson and Lyle Alzado both died of complications from AIDS...Others that died from AIDS are ..., Patrick Swayze, ..., ..., ..., ..., Howard Hughes(possibly one of the first people ever to die from it), ..., ... and ...

The gossip around town and his old neighborhood and  high school is that Patrick Swayze indeed died from pancreatic cancer.  The outward appearance of such a patient is very similar to aids. (They look like hell)

Howard Hughes died in such bad shape because he was a "crazy son of a bitch." (A Hughes family member used this term.) His great wealth gave him total control over his own health care, and he was too crazy to make good decisions.

Aids is not the only wasting away disease.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2014, 12:08:59 AM »
Stop beating a dead whore horse.