Author Topic: My "in between" cycle  (Read 3224 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
My "in between" cycle
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:42:08 PM »

Hey guys, so I'm going to be starting a new cycle soon, but have been tight on disposable income (I'm doing some work on my place and need my excess cash for a few other things)... I opened up my stash and this is all I had left to hold me over for 3-4 weeks:

29 (20 mgs) Dbol
80 (20 mgs) Proviron
34 (10 mgs) Superdrol

20 ML's (100 mg) Test Prop
20 ML's (125 mg) Test Phenyl Prop
14 ML's (350 mg) Test Enanthate
5 ML (300 mg) Deca
8 ML (100 mg) Test Base
6 ML (50 mg) Winstrol

So here is the cycle I schemed up using the above products, let me know if you guys would have done anything differently:

Daily: 20 mgs DBol, 10 mgs Superdrol, 40 mgs Proviron

EOD: 1 cc Test Prop, 1cc Test Phenyl Prop

1/2 cc Test base shot pre workout

Mondays: 1 cc Test Enanthate, 1 cc Deca, 1 cc Winstrol

Thursdays: 1 cc Test Enanthate

15 iu HGH ED

I'll run this for 3-4 weeks before starting a new cycle and then should be adding in slin about 4 weeks into the new cycle I project

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: My "in between" cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
Hey guys, so I'm going to be starting a new cycle soon, but have been tight on disposable income (I'm doing some work on my place and need my excess cash for a few other things)... I opened up my stash and this is all I had left to hold me over for 3-4 weeks:

29 (20 mgs) Dbol 3 tabs preworkout
80 (20 mgs) Proviron 2 tabs/day
34 (10 mgs) Superdrol 2 tabs preworkout

20 ML's (100 mg) Test Prop 1.5 CC mwf
20 ML's (125 mg) Test Phenyl Prop 1.5 CC mwf
14 ML's (350 mg) Test Enanthate .5 CC mwf
5 ML (300 mg) Deca .4 CC mwf
8 ML (100 mg) Test Base .5 CC preworkout
6 ML (50 mg) Winstrol .5 CC mwf

So here is the cycle I schemed up using the above products, let me know if you guys would have done anything differently:

Daily: 20 mgs DBol, 10 mgs Superdrol, 40 mgs Proviron

EOD: 1 cc Test Prop, 1cc Test Phenyl Prop

1/2 cc Test base shot pre workout

Mondays: 1 cc Test Enanthate, 1 cc Deca, 1 cc Winstrol

Thursdays: 1 cc Test Enanthate

15 iu HGH ED

I'll run this for 3-4 weeks before starting a new cycle and then should be adding in slin about 4 weeks into the new cycle I project

Put my reccomendatioms in the quote:)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:07:30 PM »
Put my reccomendatioms in the quote:)

looks like you're trying to keep everything more evenly spread and hormone levels more balanced I assume??  I'll definitely think about doing it this way next week.... thanks bro

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:17:25 PM »
Yeah if it were me id use the Max amount possible for the cruising or bridging period, also im excited tooo see what happens when youu throw slin in the mix!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »
Yeah if it were me id use the Max amount possible for the cruising or bridging period, also im excited tooo see what happens when youu throw slin in the mix!

Me too, hopin to see the numbers get above 275, but again, doesn't matter really if it's all garbage weight.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 10:20:14 PM »
How you running your slin bro?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 10:24:23 PM »
How you running your slin bro?
Log with every meal I believe. That or 30 iu 3 x a day

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 03:21:36 AM »
Damn your really going for that Pro-card. thats a alot of gear just to cruise on. I hope you have success. otherwise thats alot money you will never see again. I am 30 and I use to spend a shit load of money on gear and food but when I turned 27 and realized a pro card was not going to happen I just started doing my one blitz cycle a year just to look good for the summer,Plus I was making alot more money than any pro bodybuilder at least more than Olympia top 5 guys. I thhink back of all the money I spent on food and gear, and all the time I spent in the gym. after my car accident I knew there was no way. I was in physical therapy for 4 months and on super potent medication and still am. my spine cracked in the T12. and they found some herniated discs during the MRI. Your putting everything on the line so I def hope you have some success If you go pro or you don't still hope you end up making good money. It gets harder the older you get. your at the age where it is time to start competing. Do you plan on doing a show soon?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
Damn your really going for that Pro-card. thats a alot of gear just to cruise on. I hope you have success. otherwise thats alot money you will never see again. I am 30 and I use to spend a shit load of money on gear and food but when I turned 27 and realized a pro card was not going to happen I just started doing my one blitz cycle a year just to look good for the summer,Plus I was making alot more money than any pro bodybuilder at least more than Olympia top 5 guys. I thhink back of all the money I spent on food and gear, and all the time I spent in the gym. after my car accident I knew there was no way. I was in physical therapy for 4 months and on super potent medication and still am. my spine cracked in the T12. and they found some herniated discs during the MRI. Your putting everything on the line so I def hope you have some success If you go pro or you don't still hope you end up making good money. It gets harder the older you get. your at the age where it is time to start competing. Do you plan on doing a show soon?

Yes, later this year I'll compete, but not sure exactly when.  Hoping to maybe do 2-3 shows within the same month, get my qualification, and start competing for a card next year. 

It's funny you mention being 30, because that's the limit I've placed on myself.  If I'm not pro by 30 or at least damn close to give me a good reason to keep going at it then I'll stop.  I have a career outside of bodybuilding too where I can max it out by putting more time in and making more money so if no pro by 30 then that's the plan.