Author Topic: FOX News Admits Ron Paul Is Headed To Tampa Convention!  (Read 2745 times)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
FOX News Admits Ron Paul Is Headed To Tampa Convention!
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:59:05 AM »

There is still hope for the country. 
Live free or die

Purge_WTF

Re: FOX News Admits Ron Paul Is Headed To Tampa Convention!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »
  I think some of the Fox folks are coming up for air and wiping off their chins long enough to realize just how much of a turkey Romney is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:40:27 AM »
I love it how the same pundits who (honestly) called out Romney for being a flipflopper, have suddenly gone to talking about how 'his brand of conservativism' can defeat obama.

Selfish ass candidates couldn't unite.  Newt, Gingrish and RPaul could have chosen some agreement (Santorum/Newt ticket with RPaul running the dept of treasury) and Mitt woudl have been easily defeated.  But these selfish bastards cared more about their own interests than stopping the flipflopper romney.

And LOLZER at any repub who loves his guns and votes for mitt after he signed an assault weapons band.  You suck.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »
I love it how the same pundits who (honestly) called out Romney for being a flipflopper, have suddenly gone to talking about how 'his brand of conservativism' can defeat obama.

Selfish ass candidates couldn't unite.  Newt, Gingrish and RPaul could have chosen some agreement (Santorum/Newt ticket with RPaul running the dept of treasury) and Mitt woudl have been easily defeated.  But these selfish bastards cared more about their own interests than stopping the flipflopper romney.

And LOLZER at any repub who loves his guns and votes for mitt after he signed an assault weapons band.  You suck.

Did you do your part to make sure it wasn't Mitt? No, you chose to log 5,000 posts sucking Obama's dick and then you stayed home instead of taking the 20 minutes it would have to vote for RP.

Those who live in glass houses should shut up. "LOLZER"

By the way, retard, even your God-King Obama has shifted stances on Mittens and is now labeling him as "too conservative". So you fault the GOP but not your God-King? Color me surprised, haha.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 03:45:08 PM »
Paul's going to the convention?  Great...I'm going to Disney World.  That doesn't mean I'm going to get to fuck Minnie Mouse....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »
Did you do your part to make sure it wasn't Mitt?

oh wait - it's no longer that I didn't vote FOR ron paul.  You're now upset I didn't strategically vote for a person I disliked (gingrich) because I should dislike Romney more?

Wow.  It's not about not supporting ron paul.  It's now about not doing everything i can to prevent the frontrunner RINO from winning.  Oh, and now that he's the nominee, we love him now and he needs our love. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »
Hes still pulling in huge crowds everywhere he goes and he is winning states even though the news ignores it. After all the evidence thats beeen presented, how anyone could vote for another person but Paul is beyond me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
Hes still pulling in huge crowds everywhere he goes and he is sinning states even though the news ignores it. After all the evidence thats beeen presented, how anyone could vote for another person but Paul is beyond me.

Where are these huge crowds on election day?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 04:25:20 PM »
Where are these huge crowds on election day?

I know that people can have a difference of opinion but I am truly astonished that you have such a difficult time accepting the fact that there has been a tremendous effort to keep his supporters from having their voices heard? I have posted many articles and even videos that accuratly showcase how the media and the dinosaurs of the exisiting GOP have thwarted every step forward his campaign has made. Do I believe that the end result would be different than it is today? No. However, this race would have been much tighter than what we see today, if the process were allowed to go forward without the tactics employed by those that don't want to see or hear anything having to do with Paul.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
I know that people can have a difference of opinion but I am truly astonished that you have such a difficult time accepting the fact that there has been a tremendous effort to keep his supporters from having their voices heard? I have posted many articles and even videos that accuratly showcase how the media and the dinosaurs of the exisiting GOP have thwarted every step forward his campaign has made. Do I believe that the end result would be different than it is today? No. However, this race would have been much tighter than what we see today, if the process were allowed to go forward without the tactics employed by those that don't want to see or hear anything having to do with Paul.

All I asked was what happens to these huge crowds on election day.  If he is truly drawing huge crowds, you would think those people would show up and vote for him.  What happens to them on election day? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
All I asked was what happens to these huge crowds on election day.  If he is truly drawing huge crowds, you would think those people would show up and vote for him.  What happens to them on election day? 

He's not drawing in huge crowds?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
He's not drawing in huge crowds?

I have no idea.  I certainly can't tell from the pictures you post.  But my question is where are all these people on election day? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 04:22:19 AM »
Did you do your part to make sure it wasn't Mitt? No, you chose to log 5,000 posts sucking Obama's dick and then you stayed home instead of taking the 20 minutes it would have to vote for RP.

Those who live in glass houses should shut up. "LOLZER"

By the way, retard, even your God-King Obama has shifted stances on Mittens and is now labeling him as "too conservative". So you fault the GOP but not your God-King? Color me surprised, haha.
Why do you have ten thousand posts licking Romney's butthole on here?
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 07:52:58 AM »
LMFAO

I've been registered independent since 1994.  I'll bet any amount, champ. 

i've been registered as an independent since 94.
I think i'm registered as a republican.  used to be independent but changed it in 2000 I believe? 
In this thread, I praised one repub leader (cheney).  I didn't know republicans (i'm a registered republican as you know) weren't allowed to prefer one 2012 candidate over another. 
My voting record says I've voted republican since early 90s.  I'm a registered republican.

LMFAO like I said, youre still the same old piece of shit I always knew you were...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 09:53:03 AM »
Does he ever tell the truth?  lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 09:59:26 AM »
Does he ever tell the truth?  lol

Doesn't seem that way.  Even more of laugh was when he was crying about how dishonest Zimmerman was being....even for shit Zimmerman never said!  lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »

Doesn't seem that way.  Even more of laugh was when he was crying about how dishonest Zimmerman was being....even for shit Zimmerman never said!  lol
Im pretty sure he was projecting.
Everything he claimed Zimmerman was doing was things he's talked about doing/wanting to do in past posts.
To 240 the only possible reason for his actions is that he's trying to justify shooting Trayvon, cause thats what he would do