Author Topic: Day 3 of pain and lying on the couch.  (Read 4100 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Day 3 of pain and lying on the couch.
« on: April 25, 2012, 10:30:38 AM »
Let me preface this by saying I usually never ever use ugl gear. I only use test and gh and both I can get pharm grade. Well let's sayi was overdue for a shot for various  reasons and had to opt for test ent from mylabs pharm. whatever that is. My buddy hooked me up but wish he hadn't. Took shot right thigh Sunday and Monday morn can't bend my knee limping around and that night horrible pain now accompanies it. So bad Tuesday night it made me puke. A bit better today, lots of NSAIDs and heat ice. How and why do you guys use ugl? Any advice appreciated towards what to look for in future.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: Day 3 of pain and lying on the couch.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »
My friend had a similar problem and it was due to the mixture being wrong. I wouldn't use it again if I was you!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »
Go to a doctor and be honest man.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 03:14:07 PM »
had a similar thing when i shot 500 mg in my quad first week on norma test. hurt so bad i was limping around at work and had to be very careful. felt like the oil settled above my knee? but it was fine by about day 4? dont do ur quads if u do it again, stick to ur glutes. i havent had any problems since.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
no need. i know its not infected. swelling and pain but no fever discoloration and it feels much better today. i told my buddy who got it for me and he spoke with his contact who  was surprised, and offered an exchange. i dont know if i should chance it again. this ranks as top 10 in my life in terms of pain and discomfort,.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 03:20:50 PM »
had a similar thing when i shot 500 mg in my quad first week on norma test. hurt so bad i was limping around at work and had to be very careful. felt like the oil settled above my knee? but it was fine by about day 4? dont do ur quads if u do it again, stick to ur glutes. i havent had any problems since.
yes initally this was going to be a glute shot but that day my glute decided to spew blood like mount vesuvious. so i always go to the right thigh in times of desperation. i wish i had tried the other glute instead, too late..much better today and i think by tomorrow should be fine. do you think by heating the bottle in hot water might have helped?

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »
yes initally this was going to be a glute shot but that day my glute decided to spew blood like mount vesuvious. so i always go to the right thigh in times of desperation. i wish i had tried the other glute instead, too late..much better today and i think by tomorrow should be fine. do you think by heating the bottle in hot water might have helped?

im not sure mate, i have heard it can help tho but i guess its just a bad shot. tho ive only just started pinning so ig uess my skin has to get used to it. i never seem to bleed much at all, where as my friend bleeds loads. wonder why. :s

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 07:45:43 AM »
Let me preface this by saying I usually never ever use ugl gear. I only use test and gh and both I can get pharm grade. Well let's sayi was overdue for a shot for various  reasons and had to opt for test ent from mylabs pharm. whatever that is. My buddy hooked me up but wish he hadn't. Took shot right thigh Sunday and Monday morn can't bend my knee limping around and that night horrible pain now accompanies it. So bad Tuesday night it made me puke. A bit better today, lots of NSAIDs and heat ice. How and why do you guys use ugl? Any advice appreciated towards what to look for in future.

did you pin a new spot? did you pin after a long layover?

those all can cause you to feel like shit

when using gear(test) after a prolonged time, the first 2-3 shots give you a bad reaction ( also known as test flu). people get it, fuck i even got it... first pin i felt flu like symptoms for 6 days, 2nd pin i felt like atruck ran me over for 3 days,3rd pin the flu symptoms lasted only about a day, and now its gone... i used UGL, but i KNEW it was good legit shit..so i stuck with it...

You puked because of the pain? where did u inject? what needle size/length?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »
did you pin a new spot? did you pin after a long layover?

those all can cause you to feel like shit

when using gear(test) after a prolonged time, the first 2-3 shots give you a bad reaction ( also known as test flu). people get it, fuck i even got it... first pin i felt flu like symptoms for 6 days, 2nd pin i felt like atruck ran me over for 3 days,3rd pin the flu symptoms lasted only about a day, and now its gone... i used UGL, but i KNEW it was good legit shit..so i stuck with it...

You puked because of the pain? where did u inject? what needle size/length?
layover was about 10 days. I have been using test ent for about 4 months pharm grade 600 mg pw. I am not used to this ugl shit and to be honest you can all keep it. Just the idea of the possible sterile conditions of this stuff makes me cringe. I tend to get nauseous when going through prolonged pain meaning more than an hour. I used to puke at hockey Practice when I was younger and training legs
And me up  chuk a few times. It makes me feel better. Anyway t

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 08:25:51 AM »
Leg feeling much better and swelling is more aroun knee now. Looks like I have no knee. Should be 100 % in no time.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 09:09:42 AM »
I think you just had a bad shot. The quads i use all the time but can be tricky and if you hit a nerve its BAD. I am using that exact brand and have never had a problem. Iam using their tren e and it rocks!!

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 09:23:33 AM »
I bake muffins all the time, and out of 10 one will go bad, it happens from time to time.
My left quad has muffin all over it  :-*

I would never eat any muffins from another source tho....

There is nothing better than pharma grade though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 10:42:28 AM »
Here`s a tip..........side delts and glutes = problem solved in most cases where insanely painful quad injects are concerned.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »
I always use my quads for shots. Easy to aspirate and easy to shoot. Left and right. Delta are good too but I need to bug someone to push it in I just move the pin too much.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 06:52:53 PM »
I always use my quads for shots. Easy to aspirate and easy to shoot. Left and right. Delta are good too but I need to bug someone to push it in I just move the pin too much.
I hate quad shots................... have very seldom done them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 07:08:05 PM »
I hate quad shots................... have very seldom done them.

Quad shots have always been the most problematic for me.

I have never had insane pain like i have had after a bad quad shot. I've had a few shots of HG Test cripple me for a few days, so it definitely wasn't the gear.

However, i still shoot my quads every week. I'm a glutton for punishment sometimes!

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 07:39:44 PM »
Here`s a tip..........side delts and glutes = problem solved in most cases where insanely painful quad injects are concerned.

No doubt...there's no reason for anyone to need quad shots. Even in the insane days of 8billion injections a wk I wouldn't pin quads. Delts and glutes primary, and you can move all over both, and pecs and triceps secondary if needed.

When I first started using gear I injected my quads regularly. Then I eventually had the first painful spot, then the second and then a third and that was it...no more. The odds are just so much better injecting other muscle groups...too much can go wrong with quads and there's just no reason.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 08:47:21 PM »
No doubt...there's no reason for anyone to need quad shots. Even in the insane days of 8billion injections a wk I wouldn't pin quads. Delts and glutes primary, and you can move all over both, and pecs and triceps secondary if needed.

When I first started using gear I injected my quads regularly. Then I eventually had the first painful spot, then the second and then a third and that was it...no more. The odds are just so much better injecting other muscle groups...too much can go wrong with quads and there's just no reason.
ok well thank you all for the advices. I never had a problem with quads but there is a first time for everything. And I would be scared shitless to ever do a quad shot again. Better now tomorrow going to go skating. And train chest delta of course

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 10:58:20 PM »
High dosed Test 400 caused the type of pain you describe. Instead of the prop, this had test undecanoate (andriol) with Test C and E. I tried it for about 8 weeks, the mild to moderate pain at the site of shot was ongoing, and i only shoot glutes. Then i switched to UGL TE no problems. UGL are not too blame. Now i am using Schering Testoviron - i see no advantage except paying about 40% more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »
High dosed Test 400 caused the type of pain you describe. Instead of the prop, this had test undecanoate (andriol) with Test C and E. I tried it for about 8 weeks, the mild to moderate pain at the site of shot was ongoing, and i only shoot glutes. Then i switched to UGL TE no problems. UGL are not too blame. Now i am using Schering Testoviron - i see no advantage except paying about 40% more.
That Test 400 was brutal..............I had 10 cc`s and ended up throwing about 8 cc`s in the trash.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 09:40:18 AM »
Quad shots have always been the most problematic for me.

I have never had insane pain like i have had after a bad quad shot. I've had a few shots of HG Test cripple me for a few days, so it definitely wasn't the gear.

However, i still shoot my quads every week. I'm a glutton for punishment sometimes!

8)
LOL  :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 12:48:11 PM »

Exactly, if the UGL is reputable...