Author Topic: Jay Cutler - no longer with or using MuscleTech?  (Read 11855 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Jay Cutler - no longer with or using MuscleTech?
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
... Or is it just that he is no longer being sponsored by the company, but is still using the amazing MuscleTech line of products? He just has to go buy them at his local GNC.

I can't see him giving up using these hardcore supps as they were the main reason he won Mr. Olympia and crushed the competition.

I know he is starting his own line, with ingredients never before used in nutrition supps, and believes they will revolutionize the industry, but certainly he can't do without a weekly fix of MuscleTech, can he?!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: So Jay's no longer using MuscleTech?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
... Or is it just that he is no longer being sponsored by the company, but is still using the amazing MuscleTech line of products? He just has to go buy them at his local GNC.

I can't see him giving up using these hardcore supps as they were the main reason he won Mr. Olympia and crushed the competition.

I know he is starting his own line, with ingredients never before used in nutrition supps, and believes they will revolutionize the industry, but certainly he can't do without a weekly fix of MuscleTech, can he?!

Sounds like you just found out the truth recently, congrats ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:18:19 AM »
Sounds like you just found out the truth recently, congrats ;)

:D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
for the first time i realise the muscletech supps could have worked. he looks so fucking small now

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
for the first time i realise the muscletech supps could have worked. he looks so fucking small now

One stop at a GNC to load up on MuscleTech and Jay's back in beastly business!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 11:23:29 AM »
The multi-multi-million $$$$$$ supplement industry is a scam? There are people who own mansions, boats, massive bank accounts, etc... because they've been ripping off young douchebags who swear by their whey or creatine? The same douchebags who post photos of their "stacks" on T-nation or bb.com?  I wish the scamees the absolute worst in life. I applaud the guys who profited(scammers)by ripping them the hell off. The funny thing is the scamees STILL don't get it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 11:25:29 AM »
I wish the scamees the absolute worst in life.

So do I.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
So do I.
Cmon guys at least the people buying the supplements get a psychological boast and the placebo effect :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 11:39:13 AM »

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 11:55:18 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 12:33:17 PM »

Love this guy who "sold" his PhD for some moolah. Before MuscleTech came-a-callin', I bet dollars to doughnuts the good old doctor had never even visited a weight-training gym.

These photos are awesome, too. Always pointing something out on the label to the muscle goof.

"Look, this here will catapult your gains to levels recently thought impossible! Your pumps will feel as though your skin is bursting and your strength will improve 25 million percent!"

Jay: "Can I stop using all the boatloads of drugs, hormones and chemicals?! My wife hates that my willy is soft as a soft serve ice cream."

Doctor: "Oh, you no longer need all that stuff, son! Did I mention all MuscleTech products contain ingredients that will grow your twig three or four inches and promote hard-as-nails boners?!"

::)  

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 12:37:12 PM »

LOL.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 12:57:02 PM »
Special 6-page ad report

Flex magazine.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
WOW i too can do all this with A scoop or two or MuscleTech....

Amature supplement user :    -    Yo bro, im all over this new CELL-TeCH

Noob supplement user :  -        Yo bro , you using that Cell-tech? Your going to be a beast on those steroids

Advanced supplement user :  -      I been on that Celltech Gacik stack for while , i do 3 scoops a serving of cell tech

Amature   -     Damn bro, i dont wanna get all huge like a Mr Olympia

Noob  -      3 Scoops?? damn has your dick shrunk since using it  ??? i dont want you dying bro!!

::) ::) ::)

The MuscleTech Claims

The real world Truth

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 01:07:57 PM »

Jay no more uses Muscletech supplements because he has already more muscle mass than any other bodybuilder in the world!
Jay can hold 300 pounds of muscular bodyweight without the use of this awesome supplements line!
You see the difference between steroid and Muscletech supplements : if you stop abusing steroid you eventually lose all the muscle mass you gained  (like Tom Prince), instead if you use Muscletech supplements you' ll hold all the muscle mass you gained!!! ;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 01:10:55 PM »
HARDCORE

"PRO SERIES"

::) ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »
I know the pro's need to do this to get some money, but I really hate it..... >:(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 01:24:55 PM »

This is 835. If he even bent his knees he'd become a floor mat.

Lies, lies and more lies

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
Do you notice that once jay stop using muscle tech products he lost a lot of weight and he is looking small these days, now we know that shit really works celltech is the secret that phil use to win the olympia.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »
These whores would sell their mom for a buck.

Supplament companys can eat a bag of bent dicks.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 04:58:44 PM »
The multi-multi-million $$$$$$ supplement industry is a scam? There are people who own mansions, boats, massive bank accounts, etc... because they've been ripping off young douchebags who swear by their whey or creatine? The same douchebags who post photos of their "stacks" on T-nation or bb.com?  I wish the scamees the absolute worst in life. I applaud the guys who profited(scammers)by ripping them the hell off. The funny thing is the scamees STILL don't get it.

Don't worry....on March 1, 2012, gh15 will unveil his website and every one of those filts will be out of business within a week.

Chisel it in stone bitches.... ::)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 06:08:02 PM »
This is 835. If he even bent his knees he'd become a floor mat.

Lies, lies and more lies

LOL So True !!

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »
LOL at you haters who can't afford MuscleTech products  :'(  Stay small.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 06:19:03 PM »

I love the orange filled vials. You can only imagine the photographer setting this up.

Photographer: OK Dr Weinstein you need to have a smug authoritarian look on your face otherwise the moron clod who read this shit won't buy it.

Jay, you look pumped man, you look pumped! Now we need you to look like a dumb ass motherfuc... actually you're good, just keep doing what you're doing.

Quick someone fill up some vials and beakers and we can let the real science go on! Wait... there's no dye or food colors? Don't worry, just let Jay fill 'er up with his piss. His kidneys are fucked anyway!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 06:22:33 PM »
Jay is an elite physique-athlete.