Author Topic: my expereince with DNP  (Read 40395 times)

JSB

• Getbig I
Re: my expereince with DNP
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2012, 12:21:13 AM »
muscles are very flat and yes you do hold water. daily changes in the mirror even with the bloat you can tell your getting leaner each day once the bloat dissipates after about a week or so is when you look your best

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2012, 05:15:17 AM »
Yes you see daily changes and you do end up looking flat but it's because your body uses all the water in your body and use it for your vital organs (hence the reason why you are bloated). Once you end your cycle it takes between 7 to 10 days (maybe less depending on the person) to lose all the water weight/get your fullness in your muscles back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
has any dnp user some before/after pics?

i have a hard time believing one could lose 5kgs of bodyfat in 7days.

thatd mean a negative calorie balance of 35000 calories over 7 days.

thatd be 5k calories daily.

most likely much of the weight los is water and even if much fat is lost, there will be some muscle loss.

i can gain and lose 3kgs within days by carbing up or depleting myself from carbs, but that doesnt count as fatloss.

i think alot of it depends upon what his starting bodyfat level was at that point in time

if he lost these 5 kilos in 7 days with a strating bodyfat level of say 15-20% then it seems possible

but if his starting level of bodyat was at sub-10 then it seems much less likely

coz as we all know.. the leaner you are, the harder it is to get even leaner

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
has any dnp user some before/after pics?

i have a hard time believing one could lose 5kgs of bodyfat in 7days.

thatd mean a negative calorie balance of 35000 calories over 7 days.

thatd be 5k calories daily.

most likely much of the weight los is water and even if much fat is lost, there will be some muscle loss.

i can gain and lose 3kgs within days by carbing up or depleting myself from carbs, but that doesnt count as fatloss.

i didnt take pics but i can guarentee you in the 10 days i was on i did not lose 5kg of fat. maybe 3-4 pounds of fat and a total weight loss of around 7lbs.

i can see some differences in my arms, back, and legs, but IMO DNP is not all that its hyped up to be.

im right around 10% BF right now btw.