Author Topic: Serious question, is the Rock gay?  (Read 29495 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Serious question, is the Rock gay?
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
yes i have been called a Bastard by a lot of women. Where are you in Ireland?

I'm from the Wesht but I live in The Neddurlands now because of work, broseph

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
Thought he was gay and tried to have sex with him.

There'd be nothing but that cartoon dust cloud and baseball cap hanging momentarily in mid air.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2012, 11:05:32 AM »

Well, we can at least be sure of ONE Thing!

The last one to be gay in Hollywood would be Mel Gibson!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2012, 12:51:03 PM »
Vin Diesel hung out at the Tunnel night club NYC. The story goes that he and his twin brother were both on the down low.

TUNNEL NIGHTCLUB NYC

The Terminal Warehouse Central Stores Building was the location of Tunnel. This view is from Eleventh Avenue, while Tunnel's entrance was on the Twelfth Avenue end of the building.
Tunnel was a nightclub in New York City, located at 220 Twelfth Avenue, in the Chelsea district of Manhattan, New York City,[1] in the Terminal Warehouse Company Central Stores Building, which is now part of the West Chelsea Historic District.[2] Tunnel was opened in December 1986 at the cost of $5 million by Eli Dayan – the founder of Bonjour Jeans – in a space which was formerly a railroad freight terminal.[3] The club was named for the tunnel-like shape of the main room, in which train tracks from the early 1900s ran through a sunken area of the dance floor. Eli Dayan sold the Tunnel Night Club to Marco Riccota in January of 1990. These were a relic of an era in which railroad sidings from the Eleventh Avenue freight line of the New York Central Railroad ran directly into warehouse buildings in that area,[4] so that goods could transferred to and from freight cars which were floated across the Hudson on barges from Hoboken.[2]
Tunnel was architecturally distinctive; a long, narrow space with multiple rooms on several levels.[5] The dance floor featured several dance cages. The decor of the club changed frequently. One room, decorated by artist Kenny Scharf, was called the Kenny Scharf Lava Lounge. Others were decorated as Victorian libraries, S/M dungeons, and lounges. The club featured unisex bathrooms, which were the converted locker rooms formerly used by the freight terminal's workers. They had modern stalls with partitions and doors for privacy, with extant rows of old lockers attached to the wall, as well as marks where the former shower stalls had been removed. In the late 1980s, Club Kids, including Michael Alig, Amanda Lepore, and RuPaul, often gathered in the V.I.P. room in the basement.[6]
Tunnel frequently hosted Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Jonathan Peters, Merritt[disambiguation needed ], Little Louie Vega, Eddie Baez, DJ Corbett, Bobby Rios and Hex Hector after the close of the original Sound Factory in the mid-1990s. It later presented Kurfew, a trance-techno oriented Saturday night party hosted by promoters such as DJ Urbanox, Amanda Lepore and DJ Steve Sidewalk. While the club attracted primarily gay audiences, it also attracted members of the hip hop community. One advantage of the multiple rooms of the club was the ability to host different types of parties, with as many as five or more DJs spinning different styles of music to varying crowds.

Actor Vin Diesel was once a bouncer for the club.

Tunnel closed its doors late in 2001 due to non-payment of rent[8] and New York mayor Rudy Giuliani's quality-of-life campaign.[9] Gatien had been accused of drug trafficking, charges he was acquitted of, although he and his wife pled guilty to tax evasion, and were deported to Canada in 2003.[10]

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
Yes, Vin Diesel is also a pole smoker.

I could have told you this, but people seemed to want to know about The Rock.

They (studio) faked a relationship between him and Michelle Rodriguez (lesbian) during the first The Fast and the Furious movie.

Will Smth, however, is not a homo. It is his wife that goes both ways. He allows it because she allows him to sleep with other women. He just doesn't want it to get out and ruin his good guy rep. He wants to keep the image going like Tiger Woods used to do.

Jada is like Drew Barrymore. The guy from MTV who used to be married to her, well, he said that before they got married she told him that she would need a woman every now and then. He said it was too much after a while and he got out of the marriage.

Travolta has the same thing going. He is allowed to sleep with guys because Kelly Preston is allowed to sleep with other guys.  In fact, a well known story was that while staying at a famous New York hotel, Preston was up in their room having sex with her personal trainer while Travolta was down in the gym hitting on a guy in the steam room. The story goes that the guy wasn't interested and almost punched Travolta's light out.

There are also many stories about him hitting on guys while on movie sets.

Note: I have these stories because I used to work in the celebrity gossip business for years while I was in school. I continued for a couple of years after as well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2012, 11:07:57 PM »

Are the rumor about Rock true?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2012, 11:08:52 PM »
I've heard that they are.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2012, 11:09:49 PM »
I've heard that they are.

Then why did he get a child and married for 10 years?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »
A picture of Diesel's supposed ex-girlfriend Rodriguez with her ex-girlfriend Kristanna Loken of Terminator 3: ROTM fame. :-*

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2012, 11:10:27 PM »
Then why did he get a child and married for 10 years?

Image.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
10 years marriage and a child just for image? That's quite the sacrifice.

One would say that Rock and Vin got along pretty "well" during Fast Five then?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2012, 12:04:07 AM »
Anyone know if the Rock is gay?  He just comes off, or has that vibe to him that he might be. 

are you wishfully thinking?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2012, 12:14:22 AM »
You will be hard pressed to find a Hollyweird male star who did not sample the cock. For crying out loud ... Arnold took the Weider scnitzel in his pooper and he is the alpha male of Hollyweird.

LMFAO..hahahahaha ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2012, 12:44:31 PM »

They (studio) faked a relationship between him and Michelle Rodriguez (lesbian) during the first The Fast and the Furious movie.

Will Smth, however, is not a homo. It is his wife that goes both ways. He allows it because she allows him to sleep with other women. He just doesn't want it to get out and ruin his good guy rep. He wants to keep the image going like Tiger Woods used to do.

Jada is like Drew Barrymore. The guy from MTV who used to be married to her, well, he said that before they got married she told him that she would need a woman every now and then. He said it was too much after a while and he got out of the marriage.

Travolta has the same thing going. He is allowed to sleep with guys because Kelly Preston is allowed to sleep with other guys.  In fact, a well known story was that while staying at a famous New York hotel, Preston was up in their room having sex with her personal trainer while Travolta was down in the gym hitting on a guy in the steam room. The story goes that the guy wasn't interested and almost punched Travolta's light out.

There are also many stories about him hitting on guys while on movie sets.

Note: I have these stories because I used to work in the celebrity gossip business for years while I was in school. I continued for a couple of years after as well.

Good info. I always thought that Will Smith and Tom Cruise are a little to chummy. So when homo rumors about Will Smith went around, it made sense.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2012, 01:16:27 PM »
A picture of Diesel's supposed ex-girlfriend Rodriguez with her ex-girlfriend Kristanna Loken of Terminator 3: ROTM fame. :-*

thje blonde is absolutely stunning... beautiful.  google her pics and see !

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
I've said it on this site before and I'll say it again...

Yes, he is a pole smoker. He supposedly hit on that Stifler kid (Seann William Scott) when they made that movie The Rundown. Thought he was gay and tried to have sex with him.

Wife left him because of all his homosexual affairs.  Dumped him, got big money in settlement.

He was rumored to have been seen hanging out in a lot of gay clubs when he was at the University of Miami (Hurricanes).

Simply put, he loves the cock.

So is that why he keeps getting movie roles   :D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2012, 12:40:57 AM »
Well, there are a lot of gay Hollywood producers and studio honchos.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2012, 04:06:55 AM »
Gay or not, it doesn't make your wet dreams about him any more normal.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2012, 04:10:10 AM »
Gay or not, it doesn't make your wet dreams about him any more normal.

Are you saying that reppingforcocks is so far on the homosexual side of the spectrum, that Christiano Ronaldo called him up to be his "personal assistant" for 3 million Euros per year and he said he would do it for free if he was allowed to smell Ronaldo's underwear after the games?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2012, 04:36:38 AM »
Are you saying that reppingforcocks is so far on the homosexual side of the spectrum, that Christiano Ronaldo called him up to be his "personal assistant" for 3 million Euros per year and he said he would do it for free if he was allowed to smell Ronaldo's underwear after the games?

Hahahaha exactly DK, suckingfor20's is so far over the gay line that when john wayne's spirit tried to reach over and pull him back he tried to suck him off!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2012, 04:40:53 AM »
Hahahaha exactly DK, suckingfor20's is so far over the gay line that when john wayne's spirit tried to reach over and pull him back he tried to suck him off!

There are rumors that lustingforcocks was banned from taking part in Christopher Street Day because he was so gay that the f@ggots around him got disgusted and turned hetero.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2012, 04:44:36 AM »
If telling yourself hes gay makes it easier for you to cum you keep telling yourself that. Who cares what he puts in his anus as long as hes not trying to put something in mine.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2012, 05:01:12 AM »
If telling yourself hes gay makes it easier for you to cum you keep telling yourself that. Who cares what he puts in his anus as long as hes not trying to put something in mine.

What goes into other mens anuses is a serious matter!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2012, 05:18:13 AM »
What goes into other mens anuses is a serious matter!

Especially when they are your favorite wrestler or bodybuilder.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »