Author Topic: zimmerman history, media must have forgot this part  (Read 11308 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: zimmerman history, media must have forgot this part
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2012, 05:14:48 AM »
he had no biz claiming any authority of 'neighborhood watch captain' if his carrying a gun violated one of their BIG rules.

If he was just some random cock out for a walk, cool.  But he was claiming a position of authority, while undermining that authority by carrying a gun while doing so.  

There's a good reason you aren't aupposed to pack a piece while running thru the yards following unknown people.  

STFU - he had a CCW and you have no evidence he initiated the physical confrontation.   your kneepadding traveyon is as bad as your obama dick sucking.  

I am really ashamed of myself for having once thought you to be a credible person.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2012, 05:16:31 AM »
he had no biz claiming any authority of 'neighborhood watch captain' if his carrying a gun violated one of their BIG rules.

If he was just some random cock out for a walk, cool.  But he was claiming a position of authority, while undermining that authority by carrying a gun while doing so.  

There's a good reason you aren't aupposed to pack a piece while running thru the yards following unknown people.  
What are you talking about?
He was in his own neighborhood (as evidenced by him being on the watch, though not actively on duty) and he called in a suspicious character.
How in the fuck are you even arguing this? You tried to say he had no business being IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD. Undermining his authority? He wasnt on watch! He has a CWP! Seriously, you are off in lala land with this one.
He had every right to call in a suspicious character in his own neighborhood, and his having his weapon and a CWP has NOTHING to do with it. Its not like he got his gun and left his house for watch you fucking dunce.

333 - Im doing it again, I know, he just drives me batshit insane with his fucking nonsense drivel.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2012, 05:16:37 AM »
he was charged with felony assault on LEO.  pled down for alcohol counseling.
He was charged domestic violence.

He has a track record of violence - on police and women, quite sadly.  

and he wasn't chasing a dog on that sunday night in the dark.  He didn't leave his gun in the vehicle to respect the law.  No, he knew going in that it might be a gun fight.  and you NEVER walk into a situation where you think you might have to use your gun.  You just dont.  

He said the guy was on drugs, he said he saw him reach into waistband and now had something in his hand.  Most of us would say "um, no way I'm gonna get into a gunfight... I'm letting the trained police handle this!"

Not zimm.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2012, 05:22:44 AM »

and he wasn't chasing a dog on that sunday night in the dark.  He didn't leave his gun in the vehicle to respect the law.  No, he knew going in that it might be a gun fight.  and you NEVER walk into a situation where you think you might have to use your gun.  You just dont.  

He said the guy was on drugs, he said he saw him reach into waistband and now had something in his hand.  Most of us would say "um, no way I'm gonna get into a gunfight... I'm letting the trained police handle this!"

Not zimm.  

All of your bogus crap is predicated on Zimm initiating the physical confrontation which you have ZERO evidence of.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2012, 05:57:51 AM »

Not zimm.  
For fucks sake dude, an undercover cop tried to tackle his friend, and him not knowing any better went after the plainclothes.
Get your shit straight you fuckwit.
You still have ZERO evidence of anything that you claim.
You cant prove how he felt.
You cant prove his intentions.
You cant even prove any of his version wrong, how the fuck are you going to twist something from years ago to justify convicting a man of murder?
Jesus christ your daft.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »
i'm sure all you guys on here taking zimmerman on his word would be whistling a different tune if it was your son shot coming home from the store with a bag of deadly skittles ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2012, 06:11:28 AM »
i'm sure all you guys on here taking zimmerman on his word would be whistling a different tune if it was your son shot coming home from the store with a bag of deadly skittles ::)

If i had a son - at 17 y/o hopefully he would not be thugging up like tray w gold teeth, pants around ass, hoodie, gangsta, etc.   

Again - portray yourself like a thug, and people take notice and act accordingly, especially when there were 8 recent burgalries by black thugs in that hood recently. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2012, 06:14:52 AM »
If i had a son - at 17 y/o hopefully he would not be thugging up like tray w gold teeth, pants around ass, hoodie, gangsta, etc.   

Again - portray yourself like a thug, and people take notice and act accordingly, especially when there were 8 recent burgalries by black thugs in that hood recently. 

as far as i know pretend girlfriends can't get pregnant  :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »
To anyone doubting Zimm was the aggressor:

Zimmerman admits that he was the one that approached Trayvon and Trayvon ran away.   "I lost him".

Then, two blocks away, they meet again.  I guess he "found" him. 

Look, the minor is running home cause he doesn't know who the hell is chasing him.   If the fight happened at the truck, I'd agree trayvon doubled back.  But TWO BLOCKS AWAY?  Zimm walked or ran to that point. 

His stupid ass is going to jail.  Period.  I dont see any other way.  He is the aggressor.  He admits trayvon is running away.  He's trying to catch him for pete's sake.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2012, 06:59:07 AM »
To anyone doubting Zimm was the aggressor:

Zimmerman admits that he was the one that approached Trayvon and Trayvon ran away.   "I lost him".

Then, two blocks away, they meet again.  I guess he "found" him. 

Look, the minor is running home cause he doesn't know who the hell is chasing him.   If the fight happened at the truck, I'd agree trayvon doubled back.  But TWO BLOCKS AWAY?  Zimm walked or ran to that point. 

His stupid ass is going to jail.  Period.  I dont see any other way.  He is the aggressor.  He admits trayvon is running away.  He's trying to catch him for pete's sake.

bbbbuuuuut your missing the picture,he's black  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2012, 07:06:32 AM »

bbbbuuuuut your missing the picture,he's black  :o

I hadn't caught the fact that in addition to all of this - Trayvon RAN AWAY and was long gone.  Zimm self-appointed himself to track him down.  THEN the confrontation happened.

That looks WORLDS worse for zimmerman now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2012, 08:13:23 AM »

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2012, 08:43:25 AM »
I hadn't caught the fact that in addition to all of this - Trayvon RAN AWAY and was long gone.  Zimm self-appointed himself to track him down.  THEN the confrontation happened.

That looks WORLDS worse for zimmerman now. 

So, can we get back to my question about you lying?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2012, 09:54:38 AM »
trayvon fcking ran away.   unreal.   people say zimm wasn't the aggressor.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2012, 09:56:57 AM »

Zimm probably saved taxpayers a shit load of money the way trayvon was going.   Stolen jewelry, attacking a bus driver, etc.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2012, 10:04:11 AM »

Zimm probably saved taxpayers a shit load of money the way trayvon was going.   Stolen jewelry, attacking a bus driver, etc.   

actually, being on trial means zimmerman can't beat up his woman or commit felony assault on cops anymore too.  #winning

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »
actually, being on trial means zimmerman can't beat up his woman or commit felony assault on cops anymore too.  #winning

he beats up women? no wonder he's a hero with some on here ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
he beats up women? no wonder he's a hero with some on here ;D

he's an obama supporter.   who appears to beat women.  who manages to catch minors who try to run away from him.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
he's an obama supporter.   who appears to beat women.  who manages to catch minors who try to run away from him.

Do you concede that the only evidence we have for who started the confrontation is zimmerman?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2012, 03:56:17 PM »
Do you concede that the only evidence we have for who started the confrontation is zimmerman?

I dont consider his self-serving testimony to be "evidence".   What he gave is a STATEMENT which may be introduced into evidence.  Then the jurors can decide if its a self-serving lie, or if they think it's true.  He has, um, every freakin reason in the world to lie, of course, so they'll take that into consideration.

He did go after trayvon who "RAN AWAY".   So even if he wasn't the aggressor at 2 feet, he was the aggressor at 2 blocks.  The jury may take that into consideration.  If I have run two blocks and some dude with a gun is still chasing me, you bet your ass I'm hitting him with a damn iced tea bottle... and if i'm on the jury, the only evidence I have of any pursuit or attack is the "he's running away" and the distance zimm covered in pursuit.

so again, zimmm's word is evidence of nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2012, 04:23:58 PM »
Judge delays decision on Zimmerman money

Source: CNN

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of wrongly killing Trayvon Martin, will not immediately have to turn over donations to his website, a Florida judge said Friday.

Zimmerman collected about $204,000 in donations through the website, but did not disclose the contributions during his bond hearing last week, according to Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda asked Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. to increase Zimmerman's $150,000 bond. But the judge said he would delay ruling on the request, in part because he does not know if he has the authority to do so.

Lester said he is also concerned about revealing the names of donors.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/27/justice/florida-zimmerman-money/index.html

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »
I dont consider his self-serving testimony to be "evidence".   What he gave is a STATEMENT which may be introduced into evidence.  Then the jurors can decide if its a self-serving lie, or if they think it's true.  He has, um, every freakin reason in the world to lie, of course, so they'll take that into consideration.

He did go after trayvon who "RAN AWAY".   So even if he wasn't the aggressor at 2 feet, he was the aggressor at 2 blocks.  The jury may take that into consideration.  If I have run two blocks and some dude with a gun is still chasing me, you bet your ass I'm hitting him with a damn iced tea bottle... and if i'm on the jury, the only evidence I have of any pursuit or attack is the "he's running away" and the distance zimm covered in pursuit.

so again, zimmm's word is evidence of nothing.
LOL, epic knowledge of how the court system works. His words may not be evidence themselves, but they have to be proven wrong, and so far everyone you have done or said has just made you look that much more ignorant of how the Justice system works. Now your just talking to yourself, and.. well.. yeah.
You know, youd get a lot less shit if you just admitted that this is how you think the courts should work in 240 land, not how they ACTUALLY work.

So yeah, keep on keepin on with your fantasyland in which evidence is not evidence, supposition is evidence, and the Prosecution gets to sit back while the prosecution gets to make wild claims on what happened with no evidence and its up to Zimmerman (who was there) to prove them wrong.

Yeah, that totally makes sense.

Lol.

Lol. Its pretty funny watching you post things like this -
and then proceed to act like you somehow proved something. Hilarious.
Clearly Zimm was the aggressor that started the fight because Trayvon took off, and it utterly impossible that Zimmerman headed back to his truck and got stopped and jumped by Travyon, not like Trayvon could have taken off so that he could be in a better situation to attack him or anything. Nope, nothing else possible. Lol.

Im bowing out of this. 240 keep posting to yourself bro, keep telling yourself "Damn Zimmerman was clearly the aggressor cause Trayvon took off, no other possible intention for following him, and NO way that Zimmermans story is true and that Trayvon took off and then turned around and confronted Zimmerman when he felt like he had the advantage."

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2012, 12:11:55 AM »
Judge delays decision on Zimmerman money

Source: CNN

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of wrongly killing Trayvon Martin, will not immediately have to turn over donations to his website, a Florida judge said Friday.

Zimmerman collected about $204,000 in donations through the website, but did not disclose the contributions during his bond hearing last week, according to Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda asked Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. to increase Zimmerman's $150,000 bond. But the judge said he would delay ruling on the request, in part because he does not know if he has the authority to do so.

Lester said he is also concerned about revealing the names of donors.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/27/justice/florida-zimmerman-money/index.html

All mountain dew and merlot...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 05:48:36 AM »
All diet mountain dew and merlot...

fixed.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
The concept of 'burden' is only initially with the bringer of the complaint.  As facts are presented, to create a compelling account that may be accepted as true by that which shall judge, the burden then shifts to the opposition, and on it will carry toward reason.

It is the only legitimate way to seek truth.