Author Topic: Victor Martinez - Decision Day - Will he be freed on April 27th?  (Read 13482 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/125210-Decision-Day-for-Victor!

Tomorrow is Friday, April 27. For most of us, it's just another day. But for Victor Martinez, it's a day of reckoning that will determine the course of the rest of his life. Tomorrow, a judge decides whether to allow Victor to remain in the United States of America, or to deport him back to the nation of his citizenship, the Dominican Republic - never to be allowed back into America for the rest of his days.

For Victor, his family, and friends; at least one positive outcome is sure. His incarceration at the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny, NJ will come to an end after over seven months sitting in limbo awaiting his fate in front of a U.S. Immigration judge.

Martinez's nightmare began, ironically enough, immediately after one of his greatest triumphs. After a season where he had been disappointed to take third place at the Arnold Classic and then fourth at both the Mr. Olympia and the Sheru Classic, Victor traveled to Madrid, Spain and became the first-ever Arnold Classic Europe Champion on October 8, 2011.

His celebration was to be quite short-lived. Upon his return home, Victor was detained at JFK International Airport and taken into custody. His green card as a resident legal alien had expired some time before, and had been denied renewal. Martinez knew it was only a matter of time before his case came up for review and he would be taken to a correctional facility, but of course he could never have known it would happen so closely on the heels of one of his career highlights as an IFBB Pro.

"I should have known," he told me shortly after arriving at Hudson County. "My life is a roller coaster - something good happens, then something bad, over and over again."

With access to neither weights or quality food behind bars, Victor has watched his mighty physique scale down to more average proportions. His own estimate is that he's dropped about 60 pounds of muscle in the seven months in lockup. Much has been made of this on message board as both speculations and shameless gloating have spread online like a viral shadenfraude.

Ironically, in none of my many conversations with Victor did he seem overly preoccupied with the fact that his enormous musculature was wasting away day by day. Really, it was the least of his problems. "I have four kids, and if I get deported I will hardly ever see them again," he emphasized. "I've also lost my restaurant and my home while I've been in here."

Should Victor be allowed to stay in the USA, he has a long road ahead of him rebuilding not only his physique, but his very life. In a sense it will be like starting all over from scratch as he gradually outs the pieces of his life - personal and professional - back together again.

We at MD sincerely wish Victor the very best tomorrow and every day thereafter, and we will continue to keep you updated as tomorrow's events unfold.

bradistani

• Getbig V
what's the betting ?

in or out ?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
deport the felon

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Adious Amigo
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
If only there was someone, let's call him gh15, who could do something about this.  

Nails

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
His celebration was to be quite short-lived. Upon his return home, Victor was detained at JFK International Airport and taken into custody. His green card as a resident legal alien had expired some time before, and had been denied renewal. Martinez knew it was only a matter of time before his case came up for review and he would be taken to a correctional facility, but of course he could never have known it would happen so closely on the heels of one of his career highlights as an IFBB Pro.

Ah, I didn't know the details.  He knew his green card expired and chose to fly.

Do they check you against the exipred list when you fly?

Nails

• Getbig V
Ah, I didn't know the details.  He knew his green card expired and chose to fly.

Do they check you against the exipred list when you fly?

LOL... Looks like he took a gamble and lost big time, $5,000 euro Arnold classic payday vs $20,000 immigration lawyer fees + greasing money for Gh15 to do his thing

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"My life is a roller coaster - something good happens, then something bad, over and over again."

Um, you're green card expired, whose fault is that? IF something bad happened, it was only by his hands.
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I bet he weighs 185 lbs tops soaking wet....

if that
L

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Bye bye vic
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/125210-Decision-Day-for-Victor!

His green card as a resident legal alien had expired some time before, and had been denied renewal.

which means he is a felon, this country and the government do want to get rid of him

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
He'll stay. 4 kids and losing his US tax-paying restaurant will benefit him.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
60 IBS?? Gotta be under 200 now :-\

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
Why anyone gives a shit about this lying sack of shit drug dealer is beyond me.

Good riddance - in another 6 months another will take his place in the cogs of this machine called Bodybuilding.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If he has 4 children on American soil and been living there so long I don't see why he would be deported. But life isn't fair, especially in politics and the state of the states. I wish him the best.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Looking forward to the court pics, lol.

dynamike

• Getbig II
" in none of my many conversations with Victor did he seem overly preoccupied with the fact that his enormous musculature was wasting away day by day"

thats the estrogen flooding his bloodstream.

lol, no quality food, no training as the reason for 60lbs weight loss, they forgot to name some other reasons ::)

i recently did 3 months in solitary with the shittest food imagineable and no gym and coming off cold turkey and managed to stay in pretty mch the same shape.same leanness, 10lbs gone, but thats it.

steroids are just the finishing touch, eh?

que g15 claIming credit for whatever direction this goes ::)

What got you 3 months of solitary if you don't mind me asking? And were you able to do body weight exercise like pushups, crunches, etc?

bigjim

• Getbig III
Why anyone gives a shit about this lying sack of shit drug dealer is beyond me.

Good riddance - in another 6 months another will take his place in the cogs of this machine called Bodybuilding.

We need dealers to get our drugs from, we cant all get enough male hormones from cock juices like you.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
It' s real shame a champion like Victor has to sit in jail while a court decides the fate of his immigration case. At least he can wait at home in the Dominican Republic.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
If it was not for me,,,,victor would stay in longer I had my washington contacts,,,,get a smaller date to get hearing this week,,,,they wanted it in August,,,fellas victor is a good man with kids,,,,he didnothing wrong,,,,,YES IM WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES AS I TYPE,,,,

gh15 approved

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
this would be hilarious if this whole story was made up

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
60lbs gone? Even if he's deported he can still find a little consolation in knowing that 25% of him has somehow escaped.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Yes, the updated pics will be interesting - will likely turn up in court in a ridiculously oversized suit like Bertil did at his court appearance back in the day.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
WTF people whats with all the hate?

I wish him all the best, hes a human being for god sake, how miserable are you people here that just want to see someone else have problems?