Author Topic: Pain and Gain movie - Dwayne "Rock" Johnson looking swole  (Read 48131 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Dwayne "Rock" Johnson looking swole
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 04:47:30 AM »
I contribute to the board a lot No One, G & O just has a certain modus operandi and Little J is a meltdown queen.

I have posted pics just not on this account lol, a lot of shit i say on here could bite me in the ass in real life, know what i'm saying.

I read some of you posts and your pretty solid poster, i don't have a problem with you.

Wow, shit has become serious.

Nothing more deadly than men arguing over their favorite wrestler turned action star on an internet bodybuilding board.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2012, 04:51:54 AM »
Wow, shit has become serious.

Nothing more deadly than men arguing over their favorite wrestler turned action star on an internet bodybuilding board.

;D No one always follows me around saying i don't contribute, how the fuck do you contribute to getbig in that much of a positive way lol

It wouldnt be getbig would it.
Trans Milkshake.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2012, 04:54:13 AM »

;D No one always follows me around saying i don't contribute, how the fuck do you contribute to getbig in that much of a positive way lol

It wouldnt be getbig would it.

No one gives a shit if no one follows you around, hth.  ;D ;D ;D

On a side note, if you don't have at least 3 stalkers who will attack you out of the blue for some shit you did to them some months ago, you're not trying hard enough.  ;D ;D ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
Re: Pain and Gain movie - Dwayne "Rock" Johnson looking swole
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2012, 04:54:41 AM »
Wahlberg looks very similar to sev on the dbol.
Trans Milkshake.

arniefan

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2012, 04:58:53 AM »
The Rock is this generations Arnold.

would have been cool to see both in a movie in their primes, thats 14 years ago

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:26 AM »
No one gives a shit if no one follows you around, hth.  ;D ;D ;D

On a side note, if you don't have at least 3 stalkers who will attack you out of the blue for some shit you did to them some months ago, you're not trying hard enough.  ;D ;D ;D

;D

True.

No one definately has the creepy janitor stalker vibe going on, definate touch of the downs, good guy apart from that, good poster at times, just a touch obsessive.
Trans Milkshake.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2012, 05:15:31 AM »
;D

True.

No one definately has the creepy janitor stalker vibe going on, definate touch of the downs, good guy apart from that, good poster at times, just a touch obsessive.

lol

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2012, 06:04:20 AM »
all that juice is really starting to make him look old/age....

he reminds me of those gym juicers with big upper bodies and skinny wheels

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2012, 07:24:41 AM »
wahlberg looks big in clothes for this movie,tank top,shirt off different ,rock is big and lean looks awesome.good pairing for a movie.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2012, 07:27:37 AM »

is that DJ Jazzy Jeff?  ???
getbig or getgot

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 07:29:27 AM »

is that DJ Jazzy Jeff?  ???
no ,,,wesley snipes..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »
they'll have added vascularity due to cameras, airbrushing, etc.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »
Twink? I was bigger before I dieted down for mrgetbig2008 you fucking clown. I posted before pics to prove it. Besides that was 4 years ago white *******. I'm 230 right now. Far from being a "twink". How about you post your pics big guy? Is your camera broken? You know where I work? I make near 6 digits a year vanilla face.

college is for fags. I don't even have a high school education lol yet manage to run 600mg human grade primo. muuhhahahahahhahaha 8)
l

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »
Twink? I was bigger before I dieted down for mrgetbig2008 you fucking clown. I posted before pics to prove it. Besides that was 4 years ago white *******. I'm 230 right now. Far from being a "twink". How about you post your pics big guy? Is your camera broken? You know where I work? I make near 6 digits a year vanilla face.
Those were the days.
G

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2012, 05:29:55 PM »
;D

True.

actually no. if you knew what you were talking about, and looked the part, then you can talk all the shit you wnt, much like i do.

when your a 150 pounds pansy with a big mouth its just annoying. especially since none of the shit you talk you'd say to anyone in real life. making you a bitch as well as worthless.

thanks for coming out, 'jaime'  
b

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 06:54:47 PM »
Oh, yeah...forgot one:

http://www.tmicheal.com/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2012, 08:17:16 PM »
The Rock is huge compared to a few years ago when he was training at the gym I train at.
T

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2012, 08:35:33 PM »
marky mark looking huge there

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2012, 09:30:53 PM »
Marky Mark isn't use to weighing that much. In fact, the only thing that really got bigger on him is his belly. The dude has been in shape his whole life and now that he got the role for a bodybuilding movie, he is basically going to be the fat guy on scene The Rock makes him look silly. Marky Mark should have just upped the dose and kept his diet the same. Its obvious his ego came into play when he knew he would be shooting side by side next to the rock. His best bet would have been to come in fuking shredded. Everyone in Hollywood says that this guy is so stuck on himself, its unreal. He's actually a decent golfer BUT, he runs around telling people that he is going to play on PGA tour soon. Absolutely delusional. The same way he said he would have taken care of the highjackers and saved everyone on the plan during 9/11.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2012, 02:52:22 AM »
Marky Mark isn't use to weighing that much. In fact, the only thing that really got bigger on him is his belly. The dude has been in shape his whole life and now that he got the role for a bodybuilding movie, he is basically going to be the fat guy on scene The Rock makes him look silly. Marky Mark should have just upped the dose and kept his diet the same. Its obvious his ego came into play when he knew he would be shooting side by side next to the rock. His best bet would have been to come in fuking shredded. Everyone in Hollywood says that this guy is so stuck on himself, its unreal. He's actually a decent golfer BUT, he runs around telling people that he is going to play on PGA tour soon. Absolutely delusional. The same way he said he would have taken care of the highjackers and saved everyone on the plan during 9/11.
Post reported to Marky Mark.
G

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2012, 03:19:45 AM »
I contribute to the board a lot No One, G & O just has a certain modus operandi and Little J is a meltdown queen.

I have posted pics just not on this account lol, a lot of shit i say on here could bite me in the ass in real life, know what i'm saying.

I read some of you posts and your pretty solid poster, i don't have a problem with you.

ah the old i cant post pics cause of my work for the fbi

pretty lame bro
T

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2012, 03:29:59 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2012, 07:05:25 AM »
actually no. if you knew what you were talking about, and looked the part, then you can talk all the shit you wnt, much like i do.

when your a 150 pounds pansy with a big mouth its just annoying. especially since none of the shit you talk you'd say to anyone in real life. making you a bitch as well as worthless.

thanks for coming out, 'jaime'  

I have never made any claims about my build any which way. I have a bit of fun on here with guys like Cyp and Wes, nothing too serious. Just in the spirit of getbig.

Some of the stuff that gets said on here could be missconstrued in real life so i would just rather avoid the hassle.

You trying to act tough is laughable, you just look like an average gymrat to me, nothing much of anything.

Try not to take shit so seriously.
Trans Milkshake.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2012, 07:22:42 AM »
marky mark looking huge there

You have to admit that Kai is clearly making an impression throughout Hollywood.