Author Topic: Never again!  (Read 1302 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Never again!
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:08:03 AM »
Hi guys,

I statred a sust cycle last week, first 2 pins no problems at all, one in each glute. Yesterday I decided to pin each of my outer thighs, 1.5 mls in each. Big mistake!!!. no pain when I did it but I woke up this morning and I couldn't stand up, it took me 35 mins to get to the bathroom and then downstairs!. I was 30 mins late for work by the time I managed to get there and have been walking like I've filled my boxers all day!. If I wasnt in so much pain I'd laugh but its unbeliveable!. I was expecting more pain than my glutes but this is just madness!.

I know the gear is gtg and I was very clean so No issue with infection or anything but the pain is immense, imagine the worst deadleg ever x 10 million, in both legs!

Anyone else experienced this?, def going back to glutes next time!. Any idea how long it will last?, literatley I can hardly walk, dont even mention stairs!, lol!!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Never again!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
2days
sept 10th APF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
Hi guys,

I statred a sust cycle last week, first 2 pins no problems at all, one in each glute. Yesterday I decided to pin each of my outer thighs, 1.5 mls in each. Big mistake!!!. no pain when I did it but I woke up this morning and I couldn't stand up, it took me 35 mins to get to the bathroom and then downstairs!. I was 30 mins late for work by the time I managed to get there and have been walking like I've filled my boxers all day!. If I wasnt in so much pain I'd laugh but its unbeliveable!. I was expecting more pain than my glutes but this is just madness!.

I know the gear is gtg and I was very clean so No issue with infection or anything but the pain is immense, imagine the worst deadleg ever x 10 million, in both legs!

Anyone else experienced this?, def going back to glutes next time!. Any idea how long it will last?, literatley I can hardly walk, dont even mention stairs!, lol!!

where exactly in the quads?

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
I checked where to do it first, on the outside of my thighs just above half way up from my knee.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:09:03 PM »
I checked where to do it first, on the outside of my thighs just above half way up from my knee.

HA, yes.  Remember the first time you did squats or leg extensions like a maniac and the next day you walked like your legs don't work?  It is odd odd glutes and even shoulders I don't get that DOMS pain but with quads I did.

Well same thing with injections.  But after a few times it doesn't bother so much.  I remember walking down stairs I had to grab the railing like an old man.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »
im recovering from the same fuckin thing dude. ive been bodybuilding on and off for more then half my life. experience with anabolics 15years. ive used my thigh hundreds of times and never ever had a problem. but last week same thing your talking about, i recommend you call in sick tomorroew now, because if it gets as bad as mine you are layed up for at least 2 MORE days. its the ugl's man.. i mean its a bunch of guys making shit in their house.. pay the extra $ and use less of pharm. grade test and fuck the rest.

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:57:13 PM »
I used to listen the the crap the mods on big As board would tell guys who comlained about the pain 

say oh you have pain because you injected to fast or you pinned the wrong locations.

BULL  SH!T   It was the crap AAS.

I am fortunate now I have a prescription.

I will tell you can SLAM 2 CCs in less than 15 seconds in the wrong location and NEVER get the pain you do from that CRAP you get from UGL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 04:50:23 AM »
Side delts
Glutes

Why go anywhere else unless you do 15 injects ED?