Author Topic: Any other swingers out there?  (Read 6665 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Any other swingers out there?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »
:-*

It's not bull dyke. It is Butch dyke. It refers to a lesbian who goes out of her way to look manly.

Desolate,

Check these definitions. It would seem we are both right.

I am a 67 year old bisexual male who grew up in Los Angeles and lived for awhile in Santa Monica a block from  the Venice Beach boardwalk in the early 1960's when Venice Beach was the lesbian capitol of the world. Over the years, my wife and I have been friends with more than a couple of lesbians. While, I don't know what your experiences with personally knowing or being friends with lesbians is, I assume since you are a self proclaimed bigot, it isn't much. You made me smile though, trying to correct me on my word choice.  ;D

Bull is also a common expression for "masculine" or "aggressive" (as in "bullish"), and bulldyke implied a "masculine woman."

Bulldyke or Bull dyke or Bulldiker or Bulldiger (also, earlier, Bulldagger) – a butch or masculine lesbian.

a butch woman may be described as a "bulldyke"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyke_(slang)

1. bull dyke
large, masculine lesbian.

2. Bull Dyke
A highly aggressive masculine lesbian(dyke).

3. Butch Dyke
A lesbian that plays the "male" role in the relationship. Her characteristics consist of Spikey Hair, Flannel shirts, Mild Facial Hair and a Deeper voice. This is the one who straps on the dildo and pounds the other dyke in the ass. Common Occupations: Trucker, LumberJack, Mechanic and Custodian.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bull%20dyke

strongrunbox

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 12:30:49 AM »
That dyke Ellen always has a look on her face like she's smelling ammonia or rotten eggs. Always in jeans. Always wearing sneakers. The fact that she actually hates being a girl is so obvious to anyone with half a brain. It's penis envy to the extreme. A level of self-hate that is actually sad.

Loved the insight.  Ellen truly strives to be a man.  I'd love to watch her make Portia eat her out, I bet Ellen's never gone down on a chick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 12:44:14 AM »
Loved the insight.  Ellen truly strives to be a man.  I'd love to watch her make Portia eat her out, I bet Ellen's never gone down on a chick

As far as I know, many men routinely preform cunnilingus on their female partners. What makes you believe that a woman wouldn't do the same? Especially a woman who is playing the male role.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 03:10:12 AM »
You made me smile though, trying to correct me on my word choice.

I wasn't correcting your word choice.

I used the term "Butch dyke" on page 1.

I figured if you were going to quote me, well, you should at least try and be accurate. ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
I wasn't correcting your word choice.

I used the term "Butch dyke" on page 1.

I figured if you were going to quote me, well, you should at least try and be accurate. ;)

Actually, if you read my post carefully, I am not quoting you there. Had I been doing so, the term bull dyke would have been in quotes. I think we can at least agree that in today's speak these terms are somewhat innerchangeable.  :)

Each of us has certain things we don't understand. Like you, I don't understand why some people completely deny their birth gender. However, I don't believe Ellen is the best example of this; to me Chas Bono is a better example. I have the same difficulty males who live as females. I also do not understand why some guys think it isn't homosexual to desire and/or have sexual relations with transsexuals and transvestites regardless of how convincing they are as women. Likewise, for a woman who desires a female who has chosen to become more like a male through surgery or otherwise, such as Chas Bono. I just have a lot of difficulty with the the whole transgender thing. In my experience the differences, and there are differences, between males and females is just not that great. There is a lot of middleground.

strongrunbox

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 03:01:39 AM »
As far as I know, many men routinely preform cunnilingus on their female partners. What makes you believe that a woman wouldn't do the same? Especially a woman who is playing the male role.

You wouldn't happen to be referring to this male and his respective female partner, would you?  In a lesbian relationship, I'd figure the woman "playing the male role" as you describe would be the one being eaten out, not the other way around

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 03:32:21 AM »

If you lick the hole that means you swallow the pole.

strongrunbox

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
If you lick the hole that means you swallow the pole.

Funny stuff, but I hardly find making my girlfriend moan have anything to do with sucking cock

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
You wouldn't happen to be referring to this male and his respective female partner, would you?  In a lesbian relationship, I'd figure the woman "playing the male role" as you describe would be the one being eaten out, not the other way around

To be honest, I've not surveyed lesbian sex. Since I am a guy, what they like means little to me. It's not like I would be dating a lesbian.

Yes, I was speaking of heterosexual relationship. Many heterosexual partners engage in oral sex.