Author Topic: Suckmymuscle's Top 12 MMA Fighters Ever.  (Read 16295 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Suckmymuscle's Top 12 MMA Fighters Ever.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
And how many titles has Rizzo one? LOL you see how flawed your logic is? Randy won when it counted and was a champion in 2 different weight divisions. Rizzo always lost at the big dance and thus is no where near the list.

I previously acknowledged the title reigns of Randy but his record against top 5 guys wasn't great. He beat heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia and was man handled by LHW champ Chuck Liddell, doesnt matter if youre champ its who you beat for the title. The only name of real - REAL - note since 2001 was a near prime Liddell. Maybe im grasping at straws as a way to justify my opinion but i can not see how he can be deemed one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Rizzo always lost in the title match, incidentally losing twice to Randy, but in a direct comparison:

Ricco beat Randy but lost to Pedro
Josh beat Randy but was KO'd by Pedro

Has to count enough to justify me mentioning his name for this debate?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 05:03:36 PM »
Randy also beat Chuck, who beat Wandelie who beat Saku, who beat Royce, Rampage, Vitor and Randleman. See how MMA math doesn't work?

Your opinions on the quality of Randys' opponents is only that, opinion. And who cares who he has beat since when? The bottom line is that during his career he beat Vitor, Chuck, TK, Smith, Randleman, Rizzo,Tito, Gonzaga, Silvia,Vera, Coleman and more. Like his wins are less impressive if they happen at the begining of a career ::) YOu really are grasping at straws. I guess Shoguns 2005 GP win is not very impressive since he did that way back in 2005 right? Hell Colemans GP win is insignificant because it happened in 2000. The Montreal Canadians winning the Stanly cup 12 years in a row is no big deal because that happend in the 60's and 70's.  

Randy wins at a 2-1 basis when facing top 10 opponents and you say that isn't impressive? There are only a handful of guys who have a better win % when facing top opponents.
shotgun on the team

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
Jose Aldo is better than the top 12 combined.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2012, 06:42:50 AM »
  Fedor and Rizzo will fight, so we will see. Can Fedor deal with Rizzo's devastating knee kicks? A protracted standup war may be a mistake for Fedor. He has the power to KO Rizzo, but Rizzo has significantly superior speed, evasiness and head movement. He will have to take the fight down, but will Rizzo cripple his knees before he does that?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2012, 06:53:40 AM »
And I do believe Gumby should have been listed as number 1.  Remember, he was the only man to have beaten Liddell back in the day.

Your assessment is clearly flawed Suckmanmuscle.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2012, 07:00:21 AM »
And your lack of listing Paul "The Polar Bear" Varelans clearly shows an indication that you've got no business making such lists.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2012, 07:01:24 AM »
And I do believe that I should have been listed as number 1 moron in the list of morons.  Remember, no one is a bigger moron than me.

Your assessment is clearly right Mr.Suckmymuscle

Thanks, CockTrain.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »

inzane

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2012, 07:45:56 AM »
Ken Shamrock...Dan Severn...Shouldnt they be on the list?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 08:06:57 AM »

No.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:03 AM »

Certainly not. Maybe top 20-25 though.
shotgun on the team

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
Jose Aldo is better than the top 12 combined.
Homer gonna homer

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2012, 03:54:50 PM »
Why isn't Frank Mir on that list?  Two time heavyweight champion (I know one was an interim)  and he will get his third when he beats the piss out of JDS  :P

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2012, 04:55:38 PM »
Why isn't Frank Mir on that list?  Two time heavyweight champion (I know one was an interim)  and he will get his third when he beats the piss out of JDS  :P

After this comment, I will never again address any point you make in MMA as you have proven yourself to be a mindless Zuffa zombie who probably started watching MMA a couple years ago due to TUF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
  After this comment, I will never again address any point you make in MMA as you have proven yourself to be a mindless Zuffa zombie who probably started watching MMA a couple years ago due to TUF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Oh yeah?  I was joking, but he would belong on your list before fucking Jeremy Horn!  Vitor Belfort is a joke too.  He is nothing unless he is juiced to the gills.  I would put a guys like Rich Franklin and Chuck Liddel over Vitor.  You claim I am a Zuffa zombie, but you blatantly favor Pride fighters over anyone else. Jeremy Horn?  ;D

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »
Jeremy Horn is on the list but Hughes, GSP and Bones aren't?   Normally I'd say give me some of what you're smoking...but I'm pretty sure it's cock, so never mind.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
Jeremy Horn is on the list but Hughes, GSP and Bones aren't?   Normally I'd say give me some of what you're smoking...but I'm pretty sure it's cock, so never mind.
This. Your rankings are fuckin horrible.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2012, 06:45:29 PM »
Oh yeah?  I was joking, but he would belong on your list before fucking Jeremy Horn!  Vitor Belfort is a joke too.  He is nothing unless he is juiced to the gills.  I would put a guys like Rich Franklin and Chuck Liddel over Vitor.  You claim I am a Zuffa zombie, but you blatantly favor Pride fighters over anyone else. Jeremy Horn?  ;D

Every fighter in the UFC is juiced to the gills, you really think Franklin and Chuck are natural lol? Weighing 220+ in the ring after doing 5+ hours or cardio a day and weight training for the last 10 weeks lol. You just proved mentally handicapped people can use a computer and post on a discussion board. Thanks for the input !
shotgun on the team

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2012, 05:57:36 AM »
Gumby deserves to be on that list.  Remember:  he was the only one to have beaten Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell back in the day.  I'd even say Gumby should be up there ahead of Silva.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2012, 09:11:34 AM »
suckmanmuscle is a fucking idiot
T

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2012, 10:07:52 AM »
Oh yeah?  I was joking, but he would belong on your list before fucking Jeremy Horn!  Vitor Belfort is a joke too.  He is nothing unless he is juiced to the gills.  I would put a guys like Rich Franklin and Chuck Liddel over Vitor.  You claim I am a Zuffa zombie, but you blatantly favor Pride fighters over anyone else. Jeremy Horn?  ;D

LOl, Vitor beat Rich Franklin. Not only did he beat him, he knocked him the fuck out in the first round! Vitor's "body of work" in MMA is so vastly superior to Franklin's that I find it amazing you even suggest he be on my list. Not only did Vitor beat tougher and more opponents than Franklin, but he has a lot more devastating finishes than him. Not even close. Franklin is a glorified math teacher.

As for Chucky, he is a brawler who only fought in one division, and he got destroyed not by one, but by two of the guys on my list. He was never really that great, and his claim to fame was at one point being the #3 LHW in the World behind Shogun and 'Page.

And I do not favor PRIDE over the UFC. I included several guys on my list who were more or less exclusive UFC fighters throughout most of their careers. I love UFC and I have watched all UFC events since the first one in 1993 when Royce shocked the World and won it all. I can debate you on obscure UFC fights that happened 15 years ago that most UFC fan-boys have nevr even heard about. I know more UFC than 99.9999% of Zuffa zombies who suck on Dana White's dick.

The reason why I praise PRIDE is because of the shows they put: they spent more on a single event than the UFC spends on all their events in a whole year. They also treated fighters better and payed them more than the UFC does under the Fertitas. In terms of caliber of fighters, PRIDE and the UFC were more or less the same with a slight advantage for PRIDE on most weight classes except for HW where PRIDE had a much higher caliber of fighters. But there was that period from 2002 to about 2006 when the overall caliber of PRIDE fighters was significantly superior to the UFC's. Case in point:  Chucky was the UFC's LHW champion and yet there were not one but two guys in PRIDE(Shogun and Rampage) who could beat him with relative ease. Let's not even get into a discussion between Fedor and Tim Sylvia for who was the better HW.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »
  LOl, Vitor beat Rich Franklin. Not only did he beat him, he knocked him the fuck out in the first round! Vitor's "body of work" in MMA is so vastly superior to Franklin's that I find it amazing you even suggest he be on myy list. Not only did Vitor beat tougher and more opponents than Franklin, but he has a lot more devastating finishes than him. Not even close. Franklin is a glorified math teacher.

As for Chucky, he is a brawler who only fought in one division, and he got destroyed not by one, but by two of the guys on my list. He was never really that great, andf his claim to fame was at one point being the #3 LHW in the World behind Shogun and 'Page.

And I do not favor PRIDE over the UFC. I included several guys on my list who were more or less exclusive UFC fighters throughout most of their careers. I love UFC and I have watched all UFC events since the first one in 1993 when Royce shocked the World and won it all. I can debate you on obscure UFC fights that happened 15 years ago that most UFC fan-boys have nevr even heard about. I know more UFC than 99.9999% of Zuffa zombies who suck on Dana White's dick.

The reason why I praise PRIDE is because of the shows they put: trhey spent more on a single event than the UFC spends on all their events in a whole year. They also treated fighters better and payed them more than the UFC does under the Fertitas. In terms of caliber of fighters, PRIDE and the UFC were more or less the same with a slight advantage for PRIDE on most weight classes except for HW where PRIDE had a much higher caliber of fighters. But there was that period from 2002 to about 2006 when the overall caliber of PRIDE fighters was significantly superior to the UFC's. Case in point:  Chucky was the UFC's LHW champion and yet there were not one but two guys in PRIDE(Shogun and Rampage) who could beat him with relative ease. Let's not even get into a discussion between Fedor and Tim Sylvia for who was the better HW.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QFT, and as far as the HW division,  IMO there were about 5-7 guys in Pride who would have handed Sylvia and AA their asses when they were the UFC HW champs.
shotgun on the team

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:35 AM »
Who would win in a fight, Batman or Spiderman?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
Who would win in a fight, Batman or Spiderman?

Easily spiderman.  Much more natural ability.  Batman was all gadgets.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2012, 03:32:48 PM »
Every fighter in the UFC is juiced to the gills, you really think Franklin and Chuck are natural lol? Weighing 220+ in the ring after doing 5+ hours or cardio a day and weight training for the last 10 weeks lol. You just proved mentally handicapped people can use a computer and post on a discussion board. Thanks for the input !
There is a difference you moron.  Take a look at how big Vitor was at the start of his career.  He obviously tapered off a bunch of what he used to take.  Kind of like Mark Coleman, a beast in Pride, and a wrinkled old bulldog in the UFC.  Don't you think the boatload of roids helped Overeem a tad?