Author Topic: So when do we all leave ...  (Read 3934 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
So when do we all leave ...
« on: April 29, 2012, 01:34:34 PM »
America and go to Europe?  I mean the whites.  With the direction the country is going and with the shelf life of this democracy quickly reaching its end, what do us white folks do?  It's clear everyone is to pussified to stand up to what's going on in this country, or that it's just changing for the worse because of overbreeding by the lesser people. But, seriously, would the European  Atkins even take us?  Maybe Texas will secede and all the whiteys can go there. Thoughts? ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: So when do we all leave ...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 01:37:03 PM »
Europe?  Fuck that.  I'm moving to Brazil, Colombia or Venezuela and fucking me some nice latina pussy

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 01:40:57 PM »
Yeah, but south America isn't a civilized place.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:41:12 PM »
Wait until the big shit hits
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
Wait until the big shit hits

Speak on this Johnny. What do you know?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »
America and go to Europe?  I mean the whites.  With the direction the country is going and with the shelf life of this democracy quickly reaching its end, what do us white folks do?  It's clear everyone is to pussified to stand up to what's going on in this country, or that it's just changing for the worse because of overbreeding by the lesser people. But, seriously, would the European  Atkins even take us?  Maybe Texas will secede and all the whiteys can go there. Thoughts? ???

like its that bad, lol

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
hahaa! we haven't even left South Africa yet, to stubborn! 

:D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »
Yeah, but south America isn't a civilized place.

that's where we going.  that's why we're going.  we'll americanize it.  only place left and wide open.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »
Speak on this Johnny. What do you know?

just keep living life bro, a white man is always intelligent enough to make it, problem is he has to give alot away to the other races to calm there savage tendencies
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »
the fact that some many people are leaving the usa is scary, those moving here are garbage and those leaving tend to be quality people, wtf is going on lol?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »
the fact that some many people are leaving the usa is scary, those moving here are garbage and those leaving tend to be quality people, wtf is going on lol?
no one is leaving USA calm down
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 02:17:37 PM »

Do you see this happening in your circles?  I talk to my friends and colleagues about this and get divided answers. I have some that are with my view and others that don't see it happening. The ones that do not feel the way I do, their only response is, "no way it will ever happen, the idiots are too stupid to ever run the country". I do not share this view, and will need to move to a more sophisticated country. Americans in general are stupid.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 02:26:30 PM »
Sad thing being, no one wants Americans to come and turn their country a fukin' battle field with secret torturing centers and suck 'em dry to build bombs to kill children in remote countries while their own people are starving.

So, please stay where you're.

You Americans couldn't do it here anyways.
Barely no one of us likes torturing humans, shooting women and children in their beds at night, beat people dead because of their skin color etc.

we had that barbaric era back when your country was not even found yet  :D

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »

You don't like the USA?

Then don't wait for anyone else  you get GET the FUCK out NOW

None of us need punk ass bitches like you in our country.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 02:27:22 PM »
Why leave?  All you have to do is move closer together, secede and form your own all white country.  I know a lot of white survivalist doomsday weirdos live in Idaho, so try there first. I'm sure they would take in stray whites.   I wouldn't want to go because of all that  paranoid religious and right wing nonsense, oh, and I like the Latinas and their round assess.  
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 02:29:14 PM »
Lol Europe?  Where do you think you could possibly go on this planet, that has all white people on it?  Better buy an island.  Racist post reported  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 02:35:32 PM »
hahaa! we haven't even left South Africa yet, to stubborn! 

:D

and why should ya?? and watch centuries of hard work turned to shit by the simpleton natives !

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 02:38:28 PM »
I would move to an Arab country. Cant stand all the PDA and filt that americano generation nothingness displays on tv and in real life.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 02:40:09 PM »
You don't like the USA?

Fuck you you mick homo. It's losers like you and your share the wealth mentality that are ruining the country.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »

It's not that good here in Europe either, too many muds.

Was much better in the 80s

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 02:50:50 PM »

Hey dumbass the EU is about to break apart.  LOL......but yeah otherwise Europe will be a great choice for a retard like you.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
and why should ya?? and watch centuries of hard work turned to shit by the simpleton natives !

that's what I mean, it ain't happening, by the way, they would beg us to return sooner or later!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
Do you see this happening in your circles?  I talk to my friends and colleagues about this and get divided answers. I have some that are with my view and others that don't see it happening. The ones that do not feel the way I do, their only response is, "no way it will ever happen, the idiots are too stupid to ever run the country". I do not share this view, and will need to move to a more sophisticated country. Americans in general are stupid.

some things are not really up for debate, for example the current time in NYC etc. My point is the gov keeps track of expats so the numbers are out there, meaning who cares what someone thinks is or isnt happening.

here is some data on people doing the extreme and that is giving up their citizenship see the chart

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2011/06/number-of-us-expatriates.html

you can read many reports that have the real numbers of a huge number of people leaving

here is one published in 08 http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/07/28/a-growing-trend-of-leaving-america

trump warned about this a year ago

again I hate when people debate things that are facts, as to why and where and when I dont know nor do I have time to research, but the trend is real and I think given that its the quality humans that are leaving as the poor schmucks cant afford to, the us gov should try to see whats bothering people here

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 04:30:08 PM »
You don't like the USA?

so you are in charge now on who belongs here and who doesnt?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
Offcourse a lot of smart, educated and civilised people are leaving. Same thing happening in EU. Just open your eyes and realise whats going on: less jobs, less pay, less right, less privacy, less money, less influence, less freedom, less progress, less humanity, less social life, less education, less discoveries and more debt, more useless stuff, more empty conversations, more failed promises, more war, more poverty, more isolation in social life and much more.

Western world has forgotten what it is to live and enjoy. Its main goal is money (some call it 'free' enterprise) at cost of everything. Illogical need and greed for materil possesions. Enslaving fellow humans for own profit.

All the good things are on a steep decline: health care, education, progress, personal freedoms, variety, social life, good enviroment. It is a logical progression that people who know something and value still right things do everything to leave.
just read that this mega millionaire is leaving the usa, http://www.jsmineset.com/