Author Topic: What the f**k is dub-step?  (Read 23217 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: What the f**k is dub-step?
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »
We've all seen people boast about themselves like you do.. VERY few back it up in any way or form. How do you even measure sophistication? lmao

But whatever you say, da_vinci ::). Keep stroking that ego. Always remember that you're special.

I don't need to... I've been voted as a "Most interesting personality" when I was studying out of like 65people, with no rivalry. I'd guess that's due to the fact that I rarely ever meet a person I could learn something new off, and usualy I'm the one who's "socially valuable" in that sense. Tho' if I do - I pay respect and acknowledge that with no prob. (not a self righteous prick). I have no reason to prove anything, you'll have to take my word for it (and if not - I don't care). ;) And most importantly - my main thought has got derailed bad.
 It's no surprise that bodybuilding is full of meatheads and guys who have troubles in social enviroments (communication, etc..), so all the stereotypes, when they see people who actually can relax (and even without the influence of various susbtstances) and generally - doesn't take themselves too seriously, arise ("zombies" and stuff)..
 Dubstep, banksy, singularity or smth similar.. If you are barely over 30 and you have no idea what's that - you are /outdated/ (or NOT sophisticated, in the "singularity" case), sorry...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
I don't need to... I've been voted as a "Most interesting personality" when I was studying out of like 65people, with no rivalry. I'd guess that's due to the fact that I rarely ever meet a person I could learn something new off, and usualy I'm the one who's "socially valuable" in that sense. Tho' if I do - I pay respect and acknowledge that with no prob. (not a self righteous prick). I have no reason to prove anything, you'll have to take my word for it (and if not - I don't care). ;) And most importantly - my main thought has got derailed bad.
 It's no surprise that bodybuilding is full of meatheads and guys who have troubles in social enviroments (communication, etc..), so all the stereotypes, when they see people who actually can relax (and even without the influence of various susbtstances) and generally - doesn't take themselves too seriously, arise ("zombies" and stuff)..
 Dubstep, banksy, singularity or smth similar.. If you are barely over 30 and you have no idea what's that - you are /outdated/ (or NOT sophisticated, in the "singularity" case), sorry...
::)
I guess Richard Dawkins is "outdated" and not "sophisticated" enough because he could give two fucks less about dubstep or whatever babooning it is that you are so fond of.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2012, 02:27:09 PM »

lmao go choke on a dick, I haven't seen narcissism this severe in quite a while. We don't give two shits how smart or sophisticated you think you are. It's easy to talk. Just look at suckmymuscle.
from incomplete data

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2012, 02:32:05 PM »
lmao go choke on a dick, I haven't seen narcissism this severe in quite a while. We don't give two shits how smart or sophisticated you are. It's easy to talk. Just look at suckmymuscle.
Didn`t you know that all theorems currently unsolved pale in comparison to the vast intricacies of Dubstep?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »
lmao go choke on a dick, I haven't seen narcissism this severe in quite a while. We don't give two shits how smart or sophisticated you are. It's easy to talk. Just look at suckmymuscle.

I see I hit your nerve quite well. Sweet.
 People openly brag about their social status, boobs, arm size, dick lenght, cars, houses, jachts and various other stuff, but if one shows a self confidence in ones mental capabilities - it's a "sacred sin" lol.. (as it makes certain people to feel very uncomfortable for some reason.. Well it's quite obvious actually, but let's be pollitically correct.).

::)
I guess Richard Dawkins is "outdated" and not "sophisticated" enough because he could give two fucks less about dubstep or whatever babooning it is that you are so fond of.

He is amongst the most brilliant scientists, that's for sure, but he is outdated in that sense, of course. And I'm sure he wouldn't dissagree with that (oh, and he's over 60, not over 30 btw. Over 30 is youth, over 60 is considered an elderly person, currently, it's not easy to keep up at that age even with effort.). But I suggest you to find some interviews with... umm.. that gay bodybilder from a Golden Age, what's his name.. Black one.. (vegetarian?).. He's over 70 and you can tell he still has a progressive mind (or at least a will to keep it that way). To put it differently - he's not a person who'd say "That's a piece of crap" just because he doesn't understand it, or because it wasn't around 10-15years ago. And certainly wouldn't call young people, who can RElAX (not in a "I got wasted and now I'm cool" way) zombies or bunch of whatever names were called..

A regular getbigger: Plain polo shirt and cargo pants (not to be "queer", you know), buzz cut "haircut", tough look on the face (not to be perceived a homo), music - AC/DC or smth like that, for the 5464681651th time, opposition to "new trends" (even if they are old, but they didn't know it), an illusonary "Macho" projection in every chance possible, oh and - lack of social skills, when it comes to communication in a real world.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
 People openly brag about their social status, boobs, arm size, dick lenght, cars, houses, jachts and various other stuff, but if one shows a self confidence in ones mental capabilities - it's a "sacred sin" lol.. (as it makes certain people to feel very uncomfortable for some reason.. Well it's quite obvious actually, but let's be pollitically correct.).

Main difference being that most of those things can be measured and compared. You're still a douche if you brag about those things, but at least it's possible to back it up.

Lets just say that in a personality/sophistication contest, the jury and the contestants should never be one and the same. The outcome tends to be a bit biased, if you catch my drift. So just be yourself and let others judge you for who you really are, not who you think you are.
from incomplete data

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2012, 02:46:13 PM »
Main difference being that most of those things can be measured and compared. You're still a douche if you brag about those things, but at least it's possible to back it up.

Lets just say that in a personality/sophistication contest, the jury and the contestants should never be one and the same. The outcome tends to be a bit biased, if you catch my drift. So just be yourself and let others judge you for who you really are, not who you think you are.

That's what they did, as I said (and I was actually surprised, as I was just being "myself" the whole tiome), believe it or not. And I could back it up, for ex. in the debates (used to participate while studying too) or smth similar, not that difficult. When you are naturally curious, have a good memory and like reading from a very young age - that's probably a result. (being quite jacked and at the same time being able to discuss *NIX networking or mollecular biology helps too I guess. I mean - when it comes to a public evaluation, and all the stereotypes.)..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2012, 02:49:44 PM »

He is amongst the most brilliant scientists, that's for sure, but he is outdated in that sense, of course. And I'm sure he wouldn't dissagree with that (oh, and he's over 60, not over 30 btw. Over 30 is youth, over 60 is considered an elderly person, currently, it's not easy to keep up at that age even with effort.). But I suggest you to find some interviews with... umm.. that gay bodybilder from a Golden Age, what's his name.. Black one.. (vegetarian?).. He's over 70 and you can tell he still has a progressive mind (or at least a will to keep it that way). To put it differently - he's not a person who'd say "That's a piece of crap" just because he doesn't understand it, or because it wasn't around 10-15years ago. And certainly wouldn't call young people, who can RElAX (not in a "I got wasted and now I'm cool" way) zombies or bunch of whatever names were called..

A regular getbigger: Plain polo shirt and cargo pants (not to be "queer", you know), buzz cut "haircut", tough look on the face (not to be perceived a homo), music - AC/DC or smth like that, for the 5464681651th time, opposition to "new trends" (even if they are old, but they didn't know it), an illusonary "Macho" projection in every chance possible, oh and - lack of social skills, when it comes to communication in a real world.
Every turd that comes down the pipe should not be worshiped just because it exhibits a popular sentiment amongst a particular segment of population.  I guess in your infantile-group-think ridden mind this practice is acceptable.

A non-thinking simpleton at its finest.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2012, 02:51:38 PM »
That's what they did, as I said (and I was actually surprised, as I was just being "myself" the whole tiome), believe it or not. And I could back it up, for ex. in the debates (used to participate while studying too) or smth similar, not that difficult. When you are naturally curious, have a good memory and like reading from a very young age - that's probably a result. (being quite jacked and at the same time being able to discuss *NIX networking or mollecular biology helps too I guess. I mean - when it comes to a public evaluation, and all the stereotypes.)..

See now you're doing it again. This post reeks of self-worship. It's all talk and we don't give a flying fuck. You can brag all you want but don't expect people to take you seriously or even listen for that matter. With your superior social skills, you should know this.

It's to the point where I'm starting to suspect that you're a troll.
from incomplete data

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2012, 02:52:48 PM »
Da_Vinci couldn`t run a crop line or assemble a four layer Hummingbird Cake if his life depended upon it.

But, he can wigger-step at the drop of a hat.   ::)  What talent.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2012, 02:55:14 PM »
strong maturbatory posts with a whiff of desperation and the need for validation from faceless strangers online

here ya go.. this stuff is like dubstep on a tren/halo cycle with a proper drumline and no queer hipster beardedness

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2012, 03:08:55 PM »
Every turd that comes down the pipe should not be worshiped just because it exhibits a popular sentiment amongst a particular segment of population.  I guess in your infantile-group-think ridden mind this practice is acceptable.

A non-thinking simpleton at its finest.

Yeah. I have a feeling you'd eagerly shake my hand in a real world if you'd get to know me (that's if you are a non insecure person, otherwise - you'd hate me with a passion)..
' I see - somehow my arguments are overlooked (why and what I said to this topic) and the main concentration is on "ad hominem" lol.. I can repeat - it's not my fault you identified yourself in one of these definitions I've wrote here. If you don't feel outdated and unsophisticated - stay calm and keep going with your bussiness. We all know who we are deep inside, so let's leave it at that. ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2012, 03:13:30 PM »
Da_Vinci couldn`t run a crop line or assemble a four layer Hummingbird Cake if his life depended upon it.

I could run a room full of *nix based systems, while listening to
and popping/locking to it, with a spare hand writing a satire about a getbigger who gets annoyed by an annonymous poster, who somehow managed to acquire a good opinion about himself (that alone is a disaster, as a statistical getbigger has quite a low self esteem.. that's why all the steroids and plastic trophies, and macho and so on...).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2012, 03:14:03 PM »

Dub step is formulaic crap, and he thinks it's "complicated"

remember Grunge in the 90's ? where every song started off acoustically, then the break and chorus was full-on, then back to acoustic

Dub step has baiscally lifted the whole song structure, just uses synths.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2012, 03:16:32 PM »
I could run a room full of *nix based systems, while listening to
and popping/locking to it, with a spare hand writing a satire about a getbigger who gets annoyed by an annonymous poster, who somehow managed to acquire a good opinion about himself (that alone is a disaster, as a statistical getbigger has quite a low self esteem.. that's why all the steroids and plastic trophies, and macho and so on...).
The only thing you can run is the cash register at the Hallmark store where your boyfriend stocks shelves part time to pay for your European Anal Washes.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
Dub step is formulaic crap, and he thinks it's "complicated"

remember Grunge in the 90's ? where every song started off acoustically, then the break and chorus was full-on, then back to acoustic

Dub step has baiscally lifted the whole song structure, just uses synths.

The sounds often are interwowen in a pertty complicated way for a person who's used to listen "Aerosmith" for ex. as a "main choice of music", I think you'd agree with this. I'm not even talking about someone who's listening to the pop music of current time.
 I personally don't dig dubstep enough to listen it often, something like this floats my boat a lot more:

This is far from hardcore, but it's sick shit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2012, 03:18:12 PM »
The only thing you can run is the cash register at the Hallmark store where your boyfriend stocks shelves part time to pay for your European Anal Washes.

Hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »
Sounds like we've got a real badass on our hands here with this "da_vinci" character.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »
Sounds like with got a real badass on our hands here with this "da_vinci" character.

Plenty of badasses here to be honest.. ;)

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2012, 03:23:50 PM »
i like some of there tracks me BUT what a fckin name DUBSTEP... ? WTF'S that all about  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2012, 03:25:55 PM »
This is real music.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
The sounds often are interwowen in a pertty complicated way for a person who's used to listen "Aerosmith" for ex. as a "main choice of music", I think you'd agree with this. I'm not even talking about someone who's listening to the pop music of current time.
 I personally don't dig dubstep enough to listen it often, something like this floats my boat a lot more:

This is far from hardcore, but it's sick shit.

What's wrong with Aerosmith..not "cool' enough for you ?

I'll guarantee you "they" will still be playing Aerosmith on the radio Loooong after faddish "dub-step" is dead and buried

and I'm no fan of 'Smith...maybe back in the late 70's they were good, that's about it

And yes...that crappy song you posted was so "interwoven" with stiff, boring beats, my simple brain could not process it ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2012, 03:39:12 PM »
What's wrong with Aerosmith..not "cool' enough for you ?

I'll guarantee you "they" will still be playing Aerosmith on the radio Loooong after faddish "dub-step" is dead and buried

and I'm no fan of 'Smith...maybe back in the late 70's they were good, that's about it

And yes...that crappy song you posted was so "interwoven" with stiff, boring beats, my simple brain could not process it ::)
I think you just hurt our skinny jeans wearing wigger deeply with that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2012, 03:42:28 PM »
I think you just hurt our skinny jeans wearing wigger deeply with that.

here.....I'll make him feel better and play a good dub step song  ;D