Author Topic: Extreme Rules: Extremely AWESOME......CENA DEFEATS LESNAR!!!  (Read 2074 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Extreme Rules: Extremely AWESOME......CENA DEFEATS LESNAR!!!
« on: April 29, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
How do you get busted open by an elbow, seconds into the match, have the refs stop the match to glue your wound shut?

Get beaten like a red-headed stepchild, hog-tied with your own chain and whipped like Kunta Kinte on Roots?

Lesnar went medieval on Cena for 90% of the match; however, he took most of his beating after he hit Lesnar with a shoulder block that drove the former UFC champion into the referee. With the referee down, Lesnar almost dismembered Cena.

Lesnar had an armbar submission on Cena, with the ringsteps in the middle of the ring. Cena, after nearly blacking out twice, somehow slammed Lesnar on those steps. But, he went for his flying legdrop and missed by a country mile.

For some STRANGE reason, Lesnar wanted to replicate his near-neck-breaking maneuver at WrestleMania 19. Cena rolled out of the ring, after missing the legdrop. When he pulled himself to the apron, Lesnar hit the ropes, jumped onto the steps, DOVE OFF THE STEPS, and hit Cena with a forearm....BUT, he got his feet tangled in the top rope, nearly broke his neck and twisted his knees.

Lesnar popped to his feet, smiling to the crowd that he was alright. Then, he yanked the ref up by his britches and threw him in the ring, slapping his conscious to indicate he was about to put Cena away. Cena punched him and went for an AA (formerly known as the "F-U"). Lesnar counted and hoisted Cena up for the F-5 AND HIT IT.

Unfortunately for Lesnar, he also hit the referee, knocking him outside the ring. When the new ref made the count and Cena kicked out at two, Lesnar beat him up as well.

Lesnar pounded on Cena some more and returned to the ring, standing on the steps, with his King of the Mountain routine going. A bloodied Cena sheepishly pulled himself to the ring with a left arm that was nearly useless. Lesnar went for another flying forearm. Unbeknownst to the Next Big Thing, Cena had his chain wrapped around his fist. Lesnar's big noggan was ripe for the pickens.....KAPOW!!!

Now, Lesnar was down and like Cena, busted open. Cena got the adrenaline rush and, surprisingly, the Chicago crowd (that booed him before the match even started) behind him. When a bloodied Lesnar stumbled to his feet, Cena (bad arm and all) scooped him up for the AA...ON THE STEEL STEPS.

Referee does the count, Hebner-style: ONE.....TWO.....THREE!!!

CENA WINS!!

This pay-per-view was better than WrestleMania, which isn't a dig because I enjoyed 'Mania.

But for the stupid squash match with Ryback against two twigs and placing that useless Divas match between the WWE title match and the Cena-Lesnar bout (FWIW, Layla comes back after a year off and wins the title, by pinning Brie Bella; Nikki was the actual champion Phoenix was not cleared to wrestle), this event was great.

They even gave Funkasaurus a solid win over Dolph Ziggler.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Extreme Rules: Extremely AWESOME......CENA DEFEATS LESNAR!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
Actually sounds like a solid match with some much needed ring psychology.  Wonder when/if the WWE is really going to turn Cena heel?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 07:24:05 PM »
Why don't you guys go read a book?

G

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:44:52 PM »
Why don't you guys go read a book?

Your mom reads books, gaybear.  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Your mom reads books, gaybear.  ;D
Haha.

Even I have to admit that I probably deserved that one.

G

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:20:59 PM »
Haha.

Even I have to admit that I probably deserved that one.

;D