Author Topic: Shoulder veins - how do I get em  (Read 23920 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Shoulder veins - how do I get em
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 10:02:11 PM »
without tren it wont happen unless you have some amazing genetics

Fixed  ;) ;)
X

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
r
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 11:51:46 PM »
Tren and EQ. Honestly, EQ more, and some GH of course. Var doesn't hurt.

Of course you have to be lean. But if you have been in this game long enough, and you are on the drugs listed above, you are not above 7% unless you are on a run of slin.

EQ + Var is what gives me ridiculous shoulder veins. Tren pronounces every vein.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 11:56:05 PM »
Diet
Cardio
Side Laterals
NO2

none of that matters, whatsoever. and heavy overhead presses and even light front raises are what will get that vein popping like crazy while you are in the gym and some AAS is pumping in your blood, not fucking NO2 whatever that is.

but you don't even need to train much or eat anything special, and you certainly don't need cardio. as i said, if you have been in this game for long enough and you are on EQ, tren, GH and you understand the importance of Var, then you have veins fucking everywhere and you are not over 7% unless you are on a run of slin.

i am on the above plus primo and even my calfs have a dozen or so huge veins. it's a good look at 230.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
is this even a question?

lots and lots of steroids. veins commes with mass... low bf helps.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 12:01:19 AM »
none of that matters, whatsoever. and heavy overhead presses and even light front raises are what will get that vein popping like crazy while you are in the gym and some AAS is pumping in your blood, not fucking NO2 whatever that is.

but you don't even need to train much or eat anything special, and you certainly don't need cardio. as i said, if you have been in this game for long enough and you are on EQ, tren, GH and you understand the importance of Var, then you have veins fucking everywhere and you are not over 7% unless you are on a run of slin.

i am on the above plus primo and even my calfs have a dozen or so huge veins. it's a good look at 230.

Keep in mind that average rimrat is a 115 pound Paki twink ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 05:52:59 AM »
Low bodyfat plus genetics!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2012, 06:00:32 AM »
without tren it wont happen unless you have some amazing genetics
Not really. EQ more than tren and genetics for being vascular

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 06:14:51 AM »
The OP probably wasn't thinking about going on steroids just for some shoulder veins. There's no need for steroids for that reason.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 06:17:49 AM »
im not lean at all but still relatively good veins on delts and traps when i trained.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
The OP probably wasn't thinking about going on steroids just for some shoulder veins. There's no need for steroids for that reason.
But he shows a pic of a juice monster as his example? Vascularity is largely genetic, drugs can only do so much

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »
He didn't post the best pic indeed.

No one here who has tried glycerol? It works like a diuretic but better imo since it sucks subcutaneous water inside the muscle instead of making you piss it out.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 06:56:11 AM »
Here is how:

High rep lifts.  (ranges 14-16)
Low bodyfat.
Time and consistency.

Of course, you could get on a little juice and get them right away.  My way is the way to do it natty.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2012, 07:32:23 AM »
A lot of bbers have huge shoulders, a lot also have veiny shoulders but most of the veins appear to be varicose veins.

I think this is best example of big delts with natty looking veins popping out. My question is, how do I acquire them? Lower weight, very high rep exercises?

THE BEEF will tell you the secrets that the pros use to get them if you give THE BEEF lessons on how to tie a Do-rag.

THE BEEF

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
A lot of bbers have huge shoulders, a lot also have veiny shoulders but most of the veins appear to be varicose veins.

I think this is best example of big delts with natty looking veins popping out. My question is, how do I acquire them? Lower weight, very high rep exercises?

:o
F

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2012, 11:54:00 AM »
Nitric oxide... plus a lot of other stuff.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »
Veins are WAY secondary or tertiary. Nonsense.....develop muscle, concern yourself NOT with veins. Andreas Munzer: overwhelming muscularity...comparativ ely little vascularity...... Absolute nonsense, veins. Foolish. Examine your life for even thinking about this crap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2012, 12:14:10 PM »
merlot

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »

tren, gh and low body fat.

Can't say it better !

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
You know how junkies tie a belt around their arm to get their veins to pop out, If you do the same around your neck all the veins in your body will pop out, give it a go it works.

In other words for the slow witted, stand on a chair put the rope around your neck and the apparatus in the ceiling (i.e. try the fan), then jump off the chair. Bravo.  ;D You will now see the veins and be enlightened at the same time.

::)

P.S. Get all the free rope you want at your local Home Depot.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
what does glycerol do, where can you get it? I can easily get the chest and shoulder veins popping out if warm or pumped but I want the bicep vein to be more prominent, is it only a temporary thing?
Bullshit. Be lean, need not even be super lean, use glycerol, if all that doesn't bring it, be glycogen-loaded and do 1 day of low carbs to drop the subcutaneous water.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2012, 02:59:03 PM »
In other words for the slow witted, stand on a chair put the rope around your neck and the apparatus in the ceiling (i.e. try the fan), then jump off the chair. Bravo.  ;D You will now see the veins and be enlightened at the same time.

::)

P.S. Get all the free rope you want at your local Home Depot.

I heard that you shit your pants though, I dont want to shit myself.
all drugs - TPPIIP

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2012, 05:52:50 PM »
Nitric oxide... plus a lot of other stuff.

What is nitric oxide? Guys w real shoulder veins, I think McGrath is a prime example, are all on high doses of EQ. I am referring to 220 plus guys at sub 8 percent bf I am NOT speaking to naturals or those going for the twinkle look aka 200 mg tren E only weekly w winny tabs. But this look has little to nothing to do w training. Get in 3-4 times a week for 30-45 minutes on the right drugs and ur golden. Want to know what cycle will give u the veins at 230 lbs and low bf even 260 lb if you play with slin?

Gram-1.5 gram sust
1200 mg EQ
700 mg tren ace
100 mg var daily
8-15 iu good generic gh I.e. novo

To put u over the top add:

700 mg primo weekly
1 cc TNE 1 hour pre workout inject no orals,
Var is already there

Diet can be not clean not too nasty either but trust me not clean. Cardio yea occasionally but not daily or anything nuts like that. No supplements trust me . Just do this cycle and watch what happens to ur veins given u are already at least intermediate bodybuilder meaning u are sub 8 percent and have size and years under ur belt w hormones.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2012, 06:17:57 AM »
what does glycerol do, where can you get it? I can easily get the chest and shoulder veins popping out if warm or pumped but I want the bicep vein to be more prominent, is it only a temporary thing?

At the pharmacy, 1fast400 sells it, probably Walmart as well. It's temporary yes, last a few hours. It pulls water from under the skin inside the muscle making the muscle a bit more swollen and your skin a bit more see thorugh.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
cool, thanks   :)
At the pharmacy, 1fast400 sells it, probably Walmart as well. It's temporary yes, last a few hours. It pulls water from under the skin inside the muscle making the muscle a bit more swollen and your skin a bit more see thorugh.