Author Topic: IP HGH 25iu kits  (Read 5025 times)

blash73

• Getbig I
IP HGH 25iu kits
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:08:56 PM »
I have IP HGH 25iu kits and (grey tops). I got from a respected source and my friend is putting doubt in my head on them. Any word on these? If I knew how to post a pictures  I would.

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: IP HGH 25iu kits
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »
I have IP HGH 25iu kits and (grey tops). I got from a respected source and my friend is putting doubt in my head on them. Any word on these? If I knew how to post a pictures  I would.

Now I will put doubt in your head about them. Garbage...

Disagree? Inject and find out. Hopefully I am wrong.

blash73

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:43 PM »
Been doing little more then 2iu/day. My friend told me to got to 4iu/day. I am not looking to grow. More to cut up on it.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:58:35 AM »
bunk filt!! my bud was doing 25iu ED and feeling no sides......

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:44:22 AM »
Ip is a bunk fake filt,, scambag,, balonie seller,, retard,, OP you have an agenda,, you are promoting baloney I want you out of this board,,

Dismissed,,
g2g

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:24 AM »
i quoted what gh15 said about ip and how it is bunk and mods deleted my post. assholes

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:43:24 AM »
Ip is a bunk fake filt,, scambag,, balonie seller,, retard,, OP you have an agenda,, you are promoting baloney I want you out of this board,,

Dismissed,,

lol straight to the point

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
Sorry op but IP is garbage.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 02:35:50 PM »
IP is one of the biggest suppliers on the market, has been for years and mass produces an enormous amount of gear at an extremely cheap rate, and this is what draws people in. Unfortunately, it's been proven time and time again to be low grade. Notoriously under-dosed, outright counterfeits have not been uncommon, mislabeled orals that are actually low dose Dbol tabs, and even contaminated products...basically, all the things you don't want in your gear.

As for the guy who had his post deleted, I didn't see it but no one would delete your post based on your opinion. If that was the case, I'd delete half of the post on this board. If it got deleted, it would only do so if you said something you're not supposed to say.

As for you agenda crying guys...you still make me laugh, lol!

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 03:21:24 PM »
IP is one of the biggest suppliers on the market, has been for years and mass produces an enormous amount of gear at an extremely cheap rate, and this is what draws people in. Unfortunately, it's been proven time and time again to be low grade. Notoriously under-dosed, outright counterfeits have not been uncommon, mislabeled orals that are actually low dose Dbol tabs, and even contaminated products...basically, all the things you don't want in your gear.

As for the guy who had his post deleted, I didn't see it but no one would delete your post based on your opinion. If that was the case, I'd delete half of the post on this board. If it got deleted, it would only do so if you said something you're not supposed to say.

As for you agenda crying guys...you still make me laugh, lol!

I read the post. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

In other words, you get what you pay for, except on the rare occasion.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
I would worry about anything IP makes. That man has probably killed somebody with that gear by now-seriously! at least hospatalized due to not be sterile enough for injection

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
I would worry about anything IP makes. That man has probably killed somebody with that gear by now-seriously! at least hospatalized due to not be sterile enough for injection

Very true. The thing is, IP is so massive that regardless of what we say here his business will continue to thrive. There are so many guys out there who assume if it says steroids on the bottle it must be real and it's got to be good; after all, it says steroids. I'm not saying people here think that way, but there's more people using steroids out there than post on getbig or msg boards in general.

People want steroids so badly they'll believe anything someone tells them and as long as they get a little anabolic affect they're usually happy. I remember there was some gear floating around my home state a handful of yrs ago that a bunch of guys were going on and on about. They were talking about $30 bottles of Test-e, $35 for Tren, Prop for $20. I told them they were all probably stupid and one of them got so tired of my mouth he gave me a bottle of the test. As much as I hate to say it, GH15 was always right about what he said about testosterone, quality test has a distinct smell...basically, I've always said its that very familiar smell you can't quite put your finger on, you know, the smell of testosterone, almost the smell of what you'd imagine a sweaty nut sack smelling like. Needless to say, this bottle lacked the smell, I tried it and yes it was crap. I would later give the same guy 10 Testoviron Depot amps and 50 anabol tabs and 10 Jinan Tren amps...that's what it takes to convert people.

Most people are only used to garbage, most of the guy even here probably haven't used a lot of really high quality gear, not because they're stupid but it can be hard to get. Think about, all the guys praising generic HGH like it's heaven on earth...they go through 100iu's of actual Pharma HGH and they'll despise those generic kits. Same with test, tren and everything else.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 03:05:08 AM »
I dont even thin k the real IP is around making gear! I know he got busted in like 05-06. somebody else took over for while! He might be oiut now making products,but IP was in njail for awhile from what I heard years ago. I swore he got busted around 2005'ish

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 03:28:45 AM »
ip is filt,,,all his gear is just him rigning out the sweat from his underwear in vials,,,im suprised he still has remailers in business,,,,suprised a certain board allowed one to post as sponsor,,,garbage gear

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
Garbage.

I wouldn't use anything from them for free.

8)

blash73

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »
I seem to gain about 7lbs in little over a week so it got something in it.