Author Topic: Fina legal?  (Read 2385 times)

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
Fina legal?
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:23:04 AM »
This may be dumb to ask, but is it legal to order finaplix?  Does converting them equal an illegal act?  All of this tren talk sounds so good but with my current career, I CANNOT afford to get popped at all for illegal stuff.  Thanks in advance.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Fina legal?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 10:50:51 AM »
To my knowledge ordering the powder is legal.

COnverting them is part of personal use (in certain countries) and therefore not automatically illegal (personal use is a nice grey area where the cops can abuse people without problems).

Selling it would be in all countries illegal.

Check local laws for more inprecise and uncertain laws!

Just keep in mind, there is no such thing as personal use in the U.S....there is no grey area in the U.S. law as it pertains to anything steroid related. The law is very precise, it's insane and holds some massive hypocrisy but it is clear and precise.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »
Why would I keep in mind whats legal in USA?

I never talked or hinted at USA and have stated specifically that in some countries personal use is ok and advised OP to look up his local rights.

He didnt ask about the USA so why are we talking about the USA. Many other countries have just as tight law against AAS so USA is no exception.

I mentioned the U.S. because the majority of the guys who post here live in the U.S. Yes, there are plenty on here who don't, but most do.

As for the law, the U.S. is about as strict as it gets, there are other countries who are pretty strict too, but it's far more lenient in many countries.

As for your post, you stated something that may or may not be true...this "grey area" you're talking about, you stated it in a matter of fact way, when it's not a fact in many places. It's definitely not a fact in the U.S. and it's not a fact in the U.K. although in the U.K. you can legally buy steroids but it has to be from a pharmacy.

I just thought your response was too open ended. No need to get all upset.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 02:53:35 PM »
The pellets are completely legal to buy and order (for your cows) in the United States. Moooo.  ;D

However, once converted for human under the Controlled Substances Act constitutes a schedule III felony, if intent to sell is alleged. Personal users are often charged as dealers. With the changes mandated in 2004, there is no difference in Schedule III (i.e. barbiturates, LSD precursors, veterinary tranquilizers like ketamine and narcotic painkillers like Vicodin) narcotics. All substances listed under Schedule III are treated equally.

"In the Controlled Substances Act, anabolic steroids are defined to be any drug or hormonal substance chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promote muscle growth."

The defining initiative for an act of felony occurs when it comes to illegal distribution (with intent to sell) following conversion of said substance.

Without a valid prescription on hand, one can still be charged with illegal possession.

'Many states follow the federal guidelines with charging defendants arrested for possession of anabolic steroids using the guideline of 1 pill = 1 count or ml/cc equals 1 count. The federal guidelines when applied to anabolic steroids may add up to ... high number of counts. For example, a singe week cycle using, Dianabol tablets may result in 200-450 criminal counts.'

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
Are Finaplix purchases tracked?

'All regulated drugs are tracked in some fashion. The Vet suppliers are supposed to send in some type of form on the sale of all their steroids. The USDA and FDA are responsible for the safety of our meat. So chances are, that if you bought some Finaplix, your name in on some list , in some file. ...'

Welcome to the world of big brother watching over each and every move we make.  ::)

randy841

• Getbig III
Common substances associated with steroid use.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
"Law enforcement officers frequently confuse post cycle drugs as being anabolic steroids."

"In some states even possessions of the needles needed for anabolic steroids may result in a criminal charge":

2,4-Dinitrophenol
HCG
Aminoglutethimide
HGH
Anabolic agents
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Anabolic steroids
Human Growth Hormone
Anadrol
Insulin
Anadur
Lasix
Anastrozole
Laurabolin
Anavar
Liothyronine sodium
Andriol
Masteron
AndroGel
Mesterolone
Androstenediol
Methandriol Dipropionate
Androstenedione
Methandrostenolone
Anti-estrogen
Methenolone acetate
Arimidex
Methenolone enanthate
Aromasin
Methyltestosterone
Axymetholone
Nandrolone decanoate
Boldenone
Nandrolone hexylphenylpropionate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Nandrolone laureate
Bromocriptine
Nandrolone undecanoate
Cabergoline
Nilevar
Cheque Drops
Nolvadex
Clenbuterol
Nondrolone
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride
Norandrostenediol
Climiphene
Norandrostenedione
Clomid
Norethandrolone
Clomiphene Citrate
Omnadren 250
Clostebol
Oral Testosterone
Cypionate
Oxandrin
Cytadren
Oxandrolone
Cytomel
Oxymetholone
Cytomyl
Parabolan
Danocrine
Parlodel
Danozol
PGF2a
Deca Durabolin
Primobolan
Dehydrochlormethyl-Testosterone
Primobolan Depot
Dehydroepiandrio-Sterone
Primoteston Depot
DHEA
Propionate
DHT
Proscar
Dianabol
Prostaglandin
Dihydrotestosterone
Proviron
Diuretic
Rimobolan
DNP
Sildenafil citrate
Dostinex
Spiropent
Drostanolone
Stanozolol
Drostanolone propionate
Stenox
Durabolin
Sub-Lingual Drops
Dynabolan
Sustanon 250
Enanthate
Sustanon 250
Ephedrine Hydrochloride
Tamoxifen Citrate
Epitrenbolone
Teslac
EPO
Testolactone
Equipoise
Testosterone
Erythropoietin
Testosterone undecanoate
Esiclene
Tetrahydrogestrinone
Exemestane
THG
Finaplix
Trenbolone acetate
Finasteride
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e
Fluoxymesterone
Winstrol
Gestrinone
Winstrol Depot
Halotestin

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 02:38:54 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  Yes I'm an American...and I'll have to wait a few more years I guess!