Author Topic: "F$%^ you Mitt Romney . . . You are a racist"  (Read 1796 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"F$%^ you Mitt Romney . . . You are a racist"
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:08:37 PM »
While delivering remarks outside of a New York City firehouse with former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was heckled by a woman yelling, "Mitt Romney, you're a racist!" nearly a dozen times.

The woman also hurled several expletives at the presidential hopeful, including "Fuck you, Mitt Romney!"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/05/01/romney_heckled_at_nyc_firehouse_event_youre_a_racist.html

typical leftist thugs.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: "F$%^ you Mitt Romney . . . You are a racist"
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »
While delivering remarks outside of a New York City firehouse with former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was heckled by a woman yelling, "Mitt Romney, you're a racist!" nearly a dozen times.

The woman also hurled several expletives at the presidential hopeful, including "Fuck you, Mitt Romney!"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/05/01/romney_heckled_at_nyc_firehouse_event_youre_a_racist.html

typical leftist thugs.   

Whether you like her politics or not, Americans have good reason to dislike Mitt Romney.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:20:53 PM »

typical leftist thugs.   

Is this even worth writing about.  There's always going to be some nut case out there.....there's even one up here who post a zillion threads about how much he hates Obama  ;D

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
Vince - do you think myth is a racist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:00:25 PM »
msnbc played his speech this afternoon.   i heard the 'you racist' - but didn't hear the curse words.  maybe their swear filter got it? 

she was obnoxious.  in other countries, she would have been on the business end of a rifle butt for a nice nap.   you know, ACTUAL communist nations. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 07:56:25 PM »
Vince - do you think myth is a racist?

I don't know and I don't care. 
A

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
33, what is wrong with your state? Do they enjoy just letting hecklers continue to interrupt speeches all the time? The same thing happend with that Howard Stern guy that heckled Anthony Wiener during his resignation announcement.  Was this lady kicked out ever? Dam, that's New York for you.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 03:15:58 AM »
33, what is wrong with your state? Do they enjoy just letting hecklers continue to interrupt speeches all the time? The same thing happend with that Howard Stern guy that heckled Anthony Wiener during his resignation announcement.  Was this lady kicked out ever? Dam, that's New York for you.

Its a concrete jungle.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 05:54:36 AM »
Its a concrete jungle.

Racist post reported.

I prefer the term zoo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 05:57:35 AM »

Racist post reported.

I prefer the term zoo.

No way GW - I live in the Bronx and actually feel much safer in the zoo than on the streets.   Read my thread yesterday about the robbery I walked in to.   

Zoo animals are far better behaved and civilized that the typical ghetto street leech and savage. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 06:01:51 AM »
No way GW - I live in the Bronx and actually feel much safer in the zoo than on the streets.   Read my thread yesterday about the robbery I walked in to.   

Zoo animals are far better behaved and civilized that the typical ghetto street leech and savage. 

I work in the Bx.

Charles Bronson, Chuck Norris and Steven Segal should team up with Robocop and reduce the entire boro to rubble.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 06:52:50 AM »
i dont see romney as a racist.  is he an elitist?  sure.  But I think he serves the interests of the black millionaire way more than the interests of a white dude making $17k a year.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 07:57:23 AM »
i dont see romney as a racist.  is he an elitist?  sure.  But I think he serves the interests of the black millionaire way more than the interests of a white dude making $17k a year.

Is that why you are voting for Obama?

Did your monthly welfare check increase to 17k?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 08:21:27 AM »

I think he's worse than an elitist. I can't wait for all his little secret dealing with Michael Herzog to hit the light of day, so Republicans can have the ability to select Ron Paul as the GOP candidate. Not sure whether it's going to happen though. Too many congressmen & senators implicated in Herzog records. They're in a rush to get CISPA through, so they can continue to give Americans the mushroom treatment (keep them in the dark & feed them BS), ...and though Obama threatened to veto it, I secretly suspect he would prefer to run against Romney than Paul.

Can you picture it 240... an election with Ron Paul & Obama as the 2 official candidates?

And just think, ...there was a time when I would have liked to have see Obama & Paul together on the same ticket, ...now I wanna see them facing off come election time. Who'd a thunk it? :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 09:14:57 AM »
Ron Paul and Obama have nothing whatsoever in common and it just shows how fucking stupid you are for dreaming that they'd be on the same ticket.

I am well aware that they could never be on the same ticket, not with one being a Dem, and the other a Rep. It was at the time fantastical wishful thinking.

At the time when I was indulging in that wild fantasy, I thought they had quite a bit in common. I thought they were both men of integrity who truly cared about people. At this point, I have come to believe that it really matters not what someone's ideas are, it's their heart, character & integrity that counts more. Because if their ideas are wrong, their heart, character & integrity will allow them to alter their course and inform their decisions.

Thanks for reporting my post about you last night, by the way. You show back up and the teary-eyed "report to moderator" button starts getting smashed.

If you don't like it when people report you to the moderators, all you have to do is stop the lies, the libel, the unwarranted attacks, and the character assassination attempts from behind your cloak of anonymity, and you won't have to worry about anyone reporting you to the moderators.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »

typical leftist thugs.   

Other than the profanity its sounds no different than your run of the mill tea bagger at a town hall meeting or a redneck congressman at the state of the union address

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 10:35:39 AM »
Other than the profanity its sounds no different than your run of the mill tea bagger at a town hall meeting or a redneck congressman at the state of the union address

but she didn't assault anyone.   def not a tea bagger.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 05:32:24 PM »

Couldn't we say she committed a "verbal" assault?  :P
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »

The only violent ones are the seiu thugs and OWS