Author Topic: British Dragon  (Read 9798 times)

blash73

• Getbig I
British Dragon
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »
Is my Anavar 50mg shit from British dragon? Color is orange.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Re: British Dragon
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:47:52 PM »
I thought that BD was dead and buried?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:51:34 PM »
Is my Anavar 50mg shit from British dragon? Color is orange.
Who knows? It might have some product in it. Trust your source.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:47:58 PM »
It depends on who you got it from. There are many counterfeiters making BD.

I have used some BD stuff that was awesome, but that was years ago.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 03:41:50 PM »
Who knows? It might have some product in it. Trust your source.

This x2. Trust me BD can go either way these days. I have had both incredible and totally bunk vials from them
Of both deca and test cyp (used to run these 3 together a
Lot back in the day when I was still focusing on just GROWING). And ironically all came from same
Source who I now know is a known (hint: polish) selective scammer.

Trust ur source

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 04:05:24 PM »
I thought that BD was dead and buried?

Last i read something on BD, someone else took over the name and started producing their products -- apart from the counterfeits being produced.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 05:46:50 PM »
There have been countless labs who have grabbed the British Dragon name after it went down in 2008. Since that time, there appears to be three labs who have survive who are all three using the BD name...the three are separate from each other.

Of the three, everything seems to point to two being crap and one being OK.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 07:53:35 PM »
The Real British Dragon went down before 2009. it went down right before axio labs came out. that was what one certain website used to fill their gap since British Dragon got out of the game! the orignal british Dragon owners are literally dead! at least that is what I heard. Real authentic British dragon gear is good gear at least most of the products are.  Even when the real british dragon was around IP china was knocking their products off. especially their tabs. the injects got way to hard to knock off towards the end. BD started putting all sorts of security measures on their vials.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:54 PM »
*British Dragon came to be in 1999 in Pattaya, Thailand

*March 21st, 2008, 100 DEA agents raided Pattaya, Thailand and arrested British citizen Edwin Richard Crawley leading also to the arrest of his partner Ashley Vincent Livingston AKA Redicat and founder of paperbolics.

*Crawley received a 20yr judgement, Livingston 24 months due to his cooperation with law enforcement.

*Crawley died three years later due to pneumonia

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 02:31:20 AM »
*British Dragon came to be in 1999 in Pattaya, Thailand

*March 21st, 2008, 100 DEA agents raided Pattaya, Thailand and arrested British citizen Edwin Richard Crawley leading also to the arrest of his partner Ashley Vincent Livingston AKA Redicat and founder of paperbolics.

*Crawley received a 20yr judgement, Livingston 24 months due to his cooperation with law enforcement.

*Crawley died three years later due to pneumonia

Redicat sold paper anabolics and super expensive british dragon products not even the whole line-up. Redi-cat had nothing to do with British dragon. Alin claimed to be the owner towards the end.Alin said he took over. Then he shortly decided to change it up to Balkan pharm. Genxxlgear had the owners post on their forum and it was owned by 2 guys one commited suicide and one died not sure how. I dont think Redicat had anything to do with British dragon production otherwise genxxlgear would of carried paper anabolics. I wouldn't mention genxxlgear but they are no longer a site. they started selling axio labs after British dragon droped off and alin started Balkan-Pharm. I know by the oils used Alin was making some British dragin injects as it was some kind of peach oil same as what he used for balkan-pharm. anyway alin is shadey so who knows the truth. genxxlgear accused alin of making and selling bunk British Dragon gear and it got ugly for awhile. genxxlgear mass emailed all their customers telling them Alin was selling and producing bunk British Dragon gear. At the end everything got sloppy just like with most UGL's they start out great and end up shitty!

AJ I know you hate Anthony Roberts but he knew who ran British Dragon. He interviewed them a few times.I believe one of them was named mark. They were 2 older guys. GH15 knows somewhat about who owned the Real British Dragon. They were the biggest UGL ever! 10K a week to be a rep. and there were alot of them! They sold millions and millions of dollars worth of gear without getting busted.Redicat on the other hand was a old school source and his crew did get busted! feds were everywhere around that time thailand, USA,China. All over some fcking hormones-lol

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 03:26:21 AM »
what is this trust your source balone?  the same sources that were good 1 year ago are now selling piss balonie,,,why trust a random email that you get gear from u never met? lol...if a source is selling british dragon balonie he cant be trusted,,just like all teh guys here said,,,its all counterfit horeshit most of it probably bathtub brew from china man.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:04 AM »
what is this trust your source balone?  the same sources that were good 1 year ago are now selling piss balonie,,,why trust a random email that you get gear from u never met? lol...if a source is selling british dragon balonie he cant be trusted,,just like all teh guys here said,,,its all counterfit horeshit most of it probably bathtub brew from china man.

There have been good BD vials out since BD officially shut! Trust YOUR source.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
Redicat sold paper anabolics and super expensive british dragon products not even the whole line-up. Redi-cat had nothing to do with British dragon. Alin claimed to be the owner towards the end.Alin said he took over. Then he shortly decided to change it up to Balkan pharm. Genxxlgear had the owners post on their forum and it was owned by 2 guys one commited suicide and one died not sure how. I dont think Redicat had anything to do with British dragon production otherwise genxxlgear would of carried paper anabolics. I wouldn't mention genxxlgear but they are no longer a site. they started selling axio labs after British dragon droped off and alin started Balkan-Pharm. I know by the oils used Alin was making some British dragin injects as it was some kind of peach oil same as what he used for balkan-pharm. anyway alin is shadey so who knows the truth. genxxlgear accused alin of making and selling bunk British Dragon gear and it got ugly for awhile. genxxlgear mass emailed all their customers telling them Alin was selling and producing bunk British Dragon gear. At the end everything got sloppy just like with most UGL's they start out great and end up shitty!

AJ I know you hate Anthony Roberts but he knew who ran British Dragon. He interviewed them a few times.I believe one of them was named mark. They were 2 older guys. GH15 knows somewhat about who owned the Real British Dragon. They were the biggest UGL ever! 10K a week to be a rep. and there were alot of them! They sold millions and millions of dollars worth of gear without getting busted.Redicat on the other hand was a old school source and his crew did get busted! feds were everywhere around that time thailand, USA,China. All over some fcking hormones-lol

My understanding has always been that Redicat more or less helped BD get off the ground....he wasn't the face of BD by any means and didn't really handle the operation, but he was the primary partner in a financial and how to operate sense. I could be wrong about that but that's always been my understanding.

Yeah, I remember Alin's claims on the BD stuff, it was hard to know what was going on with him. You know everyone bashes Alin, and I'll admit it's hard to make heads or tails of some things but I actually used the guy years ago without any problems...a long time back. Still, I've heard of plenty of guys who have had problems and some stuff he says is just, well, it doesn't make sense.

As for the Roberts interview, yes I know what you're talking about. There were a lot of guys who were arrested during that whole ordeal, I'm sure you remember. Anyway, I wouldn't put it past Roberts to have some grunt worker who worked for BD and claim this guy was top brass. All in all, I do know there were three top guys who had a large stake in BD, then Livingston from the outside with his own thing also had a stake in BD, but Crawley was the boss of BD more or less.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
There have been good BD vials out since BD officially shut! Trust YOUR source.

there is no trusting sources in 2012,,,they are drug dealers, not god.  the greatest source of all time has sold fake schring test and fake deca, these sources dont know anymore.  they can't tell the real from the fake the fake are too good.  a great source would not mess with british dragon,,,british dragon is long gone and any britsh dragon around now may have active hormone, but it is still counterfit using a dead labs name....the fact that a source does carry british dragon (which is counterfit 100% because it is using a dead labs name) would lead me not to trust them.  even the best sources can get bad powder.  in 2012 i trust 1 thing my own blood work not anyones rep,,,,if i went by the rep of sources on proM id buy bunk garbage, because it is agenda,,,if i went by the rep of sources dropped here, the top chefs, id be getting "ok" gear, but not the amazing stuff it is claimed to be. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 03:05:25 AM »
Yeah, the real BD is long gone, i have BD.EU Metanabol 10 mg tabs which came in a pouch of 500 and they work like a charm.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 03:06:22 AM »
there is no trusting sources in 2012,,,they are drug dealers, not god.  the greatest source of all time has sold fake schring test and fake deca, these sources dont know anymore.  they can't tell the real from the fake the fake are too good.  a great source would not mess with british dragon,,,british dragon is long gone and any britsh dragon around now may have active hormone, but it is still counterfit using a dead labs name....the fact that a source does carry british dragon (which is counterfit 100% because it is using a dead labs name) would lead me not to trust them.  even the best sources can get bad powder.  in 2012 i trust 1 thing my own blood work not anyones rep,,,,if i went by the rep of sources on proM id buy bunk garbage, because it is agenda,,,if i went by the rep of sources dropped here, the top chefs, id be getting "ok" gear, but not the amazing stuff it is claimed to be. 

there is no top chef. some guy gets a pack fast and before even trying the gear he posts up on the boards this source is the best! the top chefs have a few good products but I do not think they should be considered top chefs. I am dissapointed with all UGL gear! None of it is anything special. Is all the good gear gone? I would say yes! Unless you are using human grade pharmacy gear you are just wasting money! however some chefs do make good tren and masteron but besides just a few products everything else belongs in the garbage. Alpha-Pharma is the only gear I trust and believe in. it has been 3rd party tested and the test show it to be USA FDA approved or at least meets those standards. All of us need a place like SRCS that did lab testing for the public.Hell they had dance safe that would go to raves and test peoples ecstasy to make sure it was MDMA and not garbage yet no chemical service will analyze gear like srcs used to do for us???????? frustrating.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 03:14:29 AM »
Yeah, the real BD is long gone, i have BD.EU Metanabol 10 mg tabs which came in a pouch of 500 and they work like a charm.

I don't know about what you have but the original britihs dragon had very potent turinabol when they first brought it out! There methanabol was also very potent when the lab first started. I am a fan of the original British dragon. They made good products and were the first to release alot of new products.British Dragon was the most popular UGL ever! No UGL will ever get as big as they did. and they didn't even get busted they just got out of the game from what I heard. most of them just died. I think if redicat got them off the ground then redicat would of carried more of their products. redicat only carried their 20ml andropen. Genxxlgear and alin were British dragons main remailers.anyone who could get you registered as a rep for the company was the closest and that was genxxlgear they had the power to make you a verifed rep on the original BD website.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 04:15:37 AM »
In Canada their are at least 3 ugl using the BD name. Lleweyan(sp) tested some of the fake BD.The primo contained deca and their tri tren contained tren ace and test. Wouldnt trust any source that uses the BD name. If your going to make good products why not use your own name? oh ya its to scam people off an established name.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »

Good post. What WW said is true too, you're both right, there's not much quality stuff out there anymore but a lot of it IMO is the fault of gear users. You have all these guys, I'm talking about the majority of people who post on steroid message boards talking about how XYZ brand is the greatest thing ever, this is top chef pharma grade, on and on they go. Two months later they're saying it about another brand, and another and so on and so on.

The point, these manufacturers and suppliers know they don't have to use top powders because they're a group of idiots running all over the place who will buildup any brand no matter how crappy it is as long as they're getting it in a timely fashion.

For the record, there is still good gear out there, high quality, high quality powders, manufacturers and suppliers...they are simply very limited.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 08:29:59 AM »
I got hold of a few bd.eu Var tabs 50mg at different times and they were all bunk or so underdosed so as to be so, yeah tongue twister.

Very patchy lab now by all reports.
Trans Milkshake.