Author Topic: Robert Herjavec's 350K Ferrari car crash...  (Read 2360 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Robert Herjavec's 350K Ferrari car crash...
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »

Robert Herjavec -- one of the deep-pocketed investors on "Shark Tank" -- slammed his ultra-fast $350K Ferrari into a wall at 130 MPH ... and TMZ has the glass-shattering dash cam footage.

It all went down this weekend during the Ferrari Challenge at the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA ... where Robert was racing his 2011 Ferrari 458 against other rich guys in really expensive cars.

Herjavec tells TMZ,  "I crashed in qualifying -- bad and hard hit."

"I was having an amazing lap very fast, just off the course record, and then just thought I could go a little faster (what race car driver doesn’t?)."

Herjavec -- who's reportedly worth more than $100 MILLION -- lost control and crashed into a wall ... crushing the front of his car like a soda can.

But Herjavec -- who miraculously didn't suffer any serious injuries -- didn't pull out of the race. Instead, he got ANOTHER Ferrari and pressed on.

"After the crash I went out and borrowed a friend’s car (good to have friends that lend you a $ 350K car) and 2 hours later I started in 29th and finished 5th. The next day, in the borrowed car, I got on the podium and finished 3rd ! Still leading in the points for the season."

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: 350K car crash.. RObert HErjavic
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
A guy who's worth 100 million and I've never heard of him.   

Isn't that special.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »
A guy who's worth 100 million and I've never heard of him.   

Isn't that special.

yeah same here.. i just saw an episode of shark tank, and other than Mark Cuban, i didnt know any of the folks there, and they are like worth $1+ Bil combined

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
yeah same here.. i just saw an episode of shark tank, and other than Mark Cuban, i didnt know any of the folks there, and they are like worth $1+ Bil combined
They should have a show called, "The Multimillionaire Next Store"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 08:48:37 PM »
Dragons Den is a much better version of the show imo. Saw Herjavec cruising around in his orange murcielago a couple summers ago, that guys got it so good. pretty serious investor he is, all over the place.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »

Kevin O'Leary's net worth is somewhere around half a billion i think..

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 07:47:29 AM »
Lost control at 80 MPH

Hit the wall at 50 MPH with belt - helmet - full equipment, wwooowwww brutal   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:54:17 AM »
sloppy ass driving.

but he's rich as fck and wipes his ass with supermodels, so he still wins.