Author Topic: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??  (Read 16824 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »
This is not a complete list just yet, but after reading various discussions about some very serious subjects, I have come to the conclusion that there are some (only a few) very intelligent and well educated GetBiggers on this Board.

I'm sure I have overlooked a good number of you intelligent guys and gals, so it would be appreciated if you GetBiggers could add to this "INTELLIGENT GRTBIGGER'S LIST".

My time each day spent on the internet is limited so I try to spend  an hour or so in search of posts that are submitted with some degree of 'smarts' which is often difficult to find.

Here's the start of this list based on my search for Intelligent Life on GetBig this morning:

DANNY BOY
RAYMONDO

Please add intelligent GetBig life-forms to this list upon finding any because I am not too smart enough to do it all by myself.

Later on maybe we can start an 'Exceptionally 'Dum' But Never-the-less Appreciated  GetBigger's' list so that all GetBiggers will have an opportunity to be on a LIST and claim bragg'en rights.

Thanks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:49:19 AM »
there were two of us.

but then i killed and ate the brains of the other dude.

seemed like the right thing to do.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:02:45 AM »
go fucking FUCK yourself, and yer damn shit eating dog.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:04:44 AM »
THANKS, 240, but you just disqualified yourself from this List. Maybe the next t list will be more appropriate.

;D = To blunt any possible animosity!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 07:07:24 AM »
Another list I won't make.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 07:14:20 AM »
LOL.Thanks, RUST!  

That ain't me nor my dog, but I have been that fucked up before and found myself sleeping it off on some jungle heliport in a far off country ... only to continue the party when the real warriors returned.

Thanks for the memory kick but you also disqualified yourself from the Intelligent Lifeform list.

But please try again.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 07:18:34 AM »
Well op, you are not on the for list for making such this thread.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:20:45 AM »
Every poster with a primate-themed name here is intelligent.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »
THANKS, 240, but you just disqualified yourself from this List. Maybe the next t list will be more appropriate.

;D = To blunt any possible animosity!

100 faps for my pennance

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 07:22:27 AM »
NOPE!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 07:24:33 AM »
Another list I won't make.
Beat me to it.    ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 07:27:28 AM »
JASON. I think YOU should have your name at the top of a List that only you can qualify for, but since I are dum when it comes to knowing who the hell you are or what your contributions to GetBig have been, I gotta ask some JASON experts to think up what YOUR list should be.

I'm pretty smart when it comes to embarkation matters or stalkingg quietly in a jungle, but not smart enough for making privatr lists for unknown individuals.

Do you possess any intelligent qualifications?

io856

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 07:31:40 AM »
there are plenty of intelligent getbiggers

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
DOC, I gotta place you on this list (barring any objections from fellow GetBiggers) because of your superior knowlegge of  superior motion pictures ... and the fact that I have yet to find you involved in 'stupidity' on this Board.

And you did not call my dog 'a shit eater'.

But you do retain the right to disqualify yourself if I have overlooked anything.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 07:50:27 AM »
DOC, I gotta place you on this list (barring any objections from fellow GetBiggers) because of your superior knowlegge of  superior motion pictures ... and the fact that I have yet to find you involved in 'stupidity' on this Board.

And you did not call my dog 'Dumb".

But you do retain the right to disqualify yourself if I have overlooked anything.  
I would not belong to any club that would have me as a member.      ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »
theres an reptilian in everyone of us

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
GALE, I was gonna start with the Unintelligent GetBig Life-Forms but since I do my best to be POLITE on every occsion and under every circunstance, I decidrd to start off with the Intelligent Life Form List initially .... knowinf full well that someone such as yourself would suggest the more interesting "approach".

BUT since you jumped the gun and ca't follow directions, you must be disqualified from the Intelligent Life-Form List until your intelligence is displayed by your continued submission of your "Less Than Intelligent But Equally Appreciated Life Form List".

But it may be fair if you'd only allow the guys/gals you suggest for your list to vote on and make that decision.

Thanks, Gale....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 08:05:17 AM »
DOC! Mr MARX was in fact a member of the Beverly Hills Golf Club but I never met him or his bros.

I think there were a few members who departed when he became a member so only a small part of what he claimed was actually true.

HEY, DOC!! Did I ever tell you I met Mae West when she wasn't Mae West, but minutes later became Mae West?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 08:08:27 AM »
JASON. I think YOU should have your name at the top of a List that only you can qualify for, but since I are dum when it comes to knowing who the hell you are or what your contributions to GetBig have been, I gotta ask some JASON experts to think up what YOUR list should be.

I'm pretty smart when it comes to embarkation matters or stalkingg quietly in a jungle, but not smart enough for making privatr lists for unknown individuals.

Do you possess any intelligent qualifications?

Yes, I'm afraid I tend to fly very much under the radar on Getbig and most of my comments are either ignored or just disregarded. I'm not the funniest guy and I don't ruffle feathers. I have my opinions, but unlike a lot of Getbiggers I am not racist, homophobic, or overly political. I have a steady job, a good education, and am a nice person in real life. It is not for me to say whether or not I am intelligent. Nonetheless, I would probably top the list as the most boring poster on here and whenever I leave here for extended periods of time you'll never have anyone starting a thread saying "Where's Jason?"

Still, I'm nearly at 10,000 posts and I've been a loyal servant to Getbig for nearly seven years now and I don't post anywhere else.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
Yes, I'm afraid I tend to fly very much under the radar on Getbig and most of my comments are either ignored or just disregarded. I'm not the funniest guy and I don't ruffle feathers. I have my opinions, but unlike a lot of Getbiggers I am not racist, homophobic, or overly political. I have a steady job, a good education, and am a nice person in real life. It is not for me to say whether or not I am intelligent. Nonetheless, I would probably top the list as the most boring poster on here and whenever I leave here for extended periods of time you'll never have anyone starting a thread saying "Where's Jason?"

Still, I'm nearly at 10,000 posts and I've been a loyal servant to Getbig for nearly seven years now and I don't post anywhere else.

Zzzzzzz....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 08:20:39 AM »
YES!!, JASON!!!!

I fell asleep half way through your last post, so it night be appropriate to place you at the top of The Boring GetBiggers List,

Have you ever considered writing bed-time stories?

NAhhhhh, Your post was interesting and appears to be a honest confession of yourself as an interesting but sometimes boring individual.

I have a strong feeling that you never say, "SHIT" in mixed company.

That's a compliment BTW.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 08:27:09 AM »
this list sucks, lets go straight to the nominations for the dumbest posters.

true adonis

cleanest natural

gh15 impersonators, "jocktheglide" is exempt, because he is hilarious
I think you are confusing intelligence and difference of opinion.

TA, with whom I also seldom agree, is one of the more intelligent posters on here.

gh15 probably has the IQ of a village idiot. Is English his second language?

G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:50 AM »
this list sucks, lets go straight to the nominations for the dumbest posters.

true adonis

cleanest natural

gh15 impersonators, "jocktheglide" is exempt, because he is hilarious
;D, jocktheglide is hilarious

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 08:30:57 AM »
I gotta nominate myself for that Dum List due to the fact that I have absolutely no idea of what some of the above GetBiggers are trying to say.