Author Topic: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??  (Read 16826 times)

skeela

• Getbig II
Re: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2012, 04:01:55 PM »
Yes there are many getbiggers with very large brains and muscles.

and as in bike nut a large willy :)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
This is not a complete list just yet, but after reading various discussions about some very serious subjects, I have come to the conclusion that there are some (only a few) very intelligent and well educated GetBiggers on this Board.

I'm sure I have overlooked a good number of you intelligent guys and gals, so it would be appreciated if you GetBiggers could add to this "INTELLIGENT GRTBIGGER'S LIST".

My time each day spent on the internet is limited so I try to spend  an hour or so in search of posts that are submitted with some degree of 'smarts' which is often difficult to find.

Here's the start of this list based on my search for Intelligent Life on GetBig this morning:

DANNY BOY
RAYMONDO

Please add intelligent GetBig life-forms to this list upon finding any because I am not too smart enough to do it all by myself.

Later on maybe we can start an 'Exceptionally 'Dum' But Never-the-less Appreciated  GetBigger's' list so that all GetBiggers will have an opportunity to be on a LIST and claim bragg'en rights.

Thanks
first off let's get rid of the misconception that education = intelligence.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
When given the freedom, there exists a compulsive need by the majority of board members to express an aggressive tone to their arguments, where one is either RIGHT or WRONG- followed by "u fu@n' tool".  The uninformed typically want a simple answer.   That is why I love intellectual debate, where spiteful comments only expose their inadequate nature to understand and refute with objectivity. The informed do not find the need to play the same game of word battles. You will not win that battle. "Fighting w/o Fighting"-Bruce Lee Confidence exudes from the very nature of their response.   This is an anonymous message board and an avenue for many to inflate their sought out egos.  Sarcastic remarks/responses of aggressive nature is Getbig's outlet for those seeking acceptance.  As humans we are all guilty of "wanting" this.. The informed (I do not like to use the label Intelligent) know that this is not what they need.

Hence... this board remains comedy relief... and I enjoy it! Now back to the books!
    damn well put my boy, this man is intelligent.....unless its plagarism

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »
and even if its not, you get IT SON.!!

w8m8

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2012, 05:47:57 PM »
As a smart person and probably the ONLY woman on this forum I nominate myself

that's shows how smart you aren't

there's a girls board if you haven't noticed anything other than the G&O ... funny that .. booty was the same way ... stirring shit on the G&O and never contributing elsewhere ... she's almost as old as you too I think

serious question .. what kept you from keeping fit since being married to a BBer ?

Does his BB and taxi driving career keeping you too busy ?

I would think you would want to be fit for a longer life .. you should have grandchildren soon .. if not already

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
Not plagiarism my friend... In order to open the blinded eyes of many to see, being HUMBLED is the remedy. (As in my case) Unfortunately, when given a second chance, many still do not take the opportunity to further search into their humanistic capabilities. As I can appreciate an individual who has developed a hard-work ethic, I give the same respect to the man who acknowledges room for improvement. This is where you find the "Intelligent man"... He is never afraid to question. These essential traits are difficult to be taught as opposed to being gifted with higher-cognitive intellect.  Further, these cognitive intellectuals are more likely bound to their parameters of desolate emotion and are possibly too developed in certain areas to assimilate these other aspects of the brain (emotion and its correlation to adaptive-social behavior)  AKA "Street Smarts"  I know this is some "High" shit being spoken      But take a look at the rare findings of Autistic Savants and their innate prowess to a certain craft. Can u imagine witnessing the localized firing of neuronal synapses that are responsible for this (Through a Ct-Scan) and visibly compare that to other aspects of their brain that are critically responsible for reason and verbal communication?

One more interesting finding..  Alzheimer Patients:  There is a much higher statistical correlation of those diagnosed among the population of elderly women, who were mothers during the Baby Boomer 1940-50's Period. (don't quote me on exact era)   WHY?  Possible Socio-Behavioral Patterns as a "Stay-At-HOME /House-Wife" had strongly influenced an imbalance of cognitive thinking, where processes of critical thinking were not necessary. (Just cook, clean, and nurture babies)   Consequently, not utilizing these other aspects of the brain more than likely lead to atrophy (degeneration of neuronal synapses/pathways to these areas)  Like many muscles of the human body-- Don't use it-> Expect progressive loss of function..

Back to the issue of Intellectuals vs. Survivors..  Always acknowledge your weaknesses and you will become a member of the informed .. The truly intelligent beings comprise of those capable of hybridizing these 2 realms.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
Nominating yourself isn't a smart move...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2012, 07:05:22 PM »
that's shows how smart you aren't

there's a girls board if you haven't noticed anything other than the G&O ... funny that .. booty was the same way ... stirring shit on the G&O and never contributing elsewhere ... she's almost as old as you too I think

serious question .. what kept you from keeping fit since being married to a BBer ?

Does his BB and taxi driving career keeping you too busy ?

I would think you would want to be fit for a longer life .. you should have grandchildren soon .. if not already

ahahahahaha oh dear

oh lord

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2012, 07:07:16 PM »
This is not a complete list just yet, but after reading various discussions about some very serious subjects, I have come to the conclusion that there are some (only a few) very intelligent and well educated GetBiggers on this Board.

I'm sure I have overlooked a good number of you intelligent guys and gals, so it would be appreciated if you GetBiggers could add to this "INTELLIGENT GRTBIGGER'S LIST".

My time each day spent on the internet is limited so I try to spend  an hour or so in search of posts that are submitted with some degree of 'smarts' which is often difficult to find.

Here's the start of this list based on my search for Intelligent Life on GetBig this morning:

DANNY BOY
RAYMONDO

Please add intelligent GetBig life-forms to this list upon finding any because I am not too smart enough to do it all by myself.

Later on maybe we can start an 'Exceptionally 'Dum' But Never-the-less Appreciated &guy's' list so that all GetBiggers will have an opportunity to be on a LIST and claim bragg'en rights.

Thanks

cheers stunt

however, if I appear intelligent I'm sure it's only compared to the board average :)

For my part I nominate Van_Bilderass who unfortunately has stopped posting on Getbig for some time now. Every post from that guy is golden.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2012, 07:11:28 PM »
looks like big mike is into big beautiful women ahahahahaha oh boy oh boy

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
gay thread reported

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »
As much as I like Stunt's posts, he's dead wrong about Raymondo's high intelligence. At least, most of his postings show no sign that.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
oh danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling, from glenn to glenn and down the mountain side. from one IRISHMAN to another YOU ARE INDEED  to much of an intelectual for getbig. we IRISH need to stick to writting and saving this c.iv.i.l.i.z.a.t.i.o.n then wasting time here!!

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »
Thanks for the compliments brother!  But I am actually Filipino. Sorry to disappoint.   Danny-Boy has been my nickname throughout my entire existence though LOL

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »
Well we used to have a Grey Alien entity on her with an IQ approaching 300...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »
SMMs IQ is over 300.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2012, 07:54:22 PM »
SMMs IQ is over 300.

Rumor has it 'The Expendables 2" is actually a biographical film on a part of SMMs life.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2012, 08:59:38 PM »
Rumor has it 'The Expendables 2" is actually a biographical film on a part of SMMs life.  ;D

Yes, they just had to split his role  over several people to make it more believable.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2012, 09:10:59 PM »

Yes, they just had to split his role  over several people to make it more believable.

;D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »
Thanks for the compliments brother!  But I am actually Filipino. Sorry to disappoint.   Danny-Boy has been my nickname throughout my entire existence though LOL
  no disapointment, oh my brother. i love the filipinos and have many friends growing up in the catholic church. I heard you guys have a top notch boxer to be proud of....paqiou something??

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »
Not plagiarism my friend... In order to open the blinded eyes of many to see, being HUMBLED is the remedy. (As in my case) Unfortunately, when given a second chance, many still do not take the opportunity to further search into their humanistic capabilities. As I can appreciate an individual who has developed a hard-work ethic, I give the same respect to the man who acknowledges room for improvement. This is where you find the "Intelligent man"... He is never afraid to question. These essential traits are difficult to be taught as opposed to being gifted with higher-cognitive intellect.  Further, these cognitive intellectuals are more likely bound to their parameters of desolate emotion and are possibly too developed in certain areas to assimilate these other aspects of the brain (emotion and its correlation to adaptive-social behavior)  AKA "Street Smarts"  I know this is some "High" shit being spoken      But take a look at the rare findings of Autistic Savants and their innate prowess to a certain craft. Can u imagine witnessing the localized firing of neuronal synapses that are responsible for this (Through a Ct-Scan) and visibly compare that to other aspects of their brain that are critically responsible for reason and verbal communication?

One more interesting finding..  Alzheimer Patients:  There is a much higher statistical correlation of those diagnosed among the population of elderly women, who were mothers during the Baby Boomer 1940-50's Period. (don't quote me on exact era)   WHY?  Possible Socio-Behavioral Patterns as a "Stay-At-HOME /House-Wife" had strongly influenced an imbalance of cognitive thinking, where processes of critical thinking were not necessary. (Just cook, clean, and nurture babies)   Consequently, not utilizing these other aspects of the brain more than likely lead to atrophy (degeneration of neuronal synapses/pathways to these areas)  Like many muscles of the human body-- Don't use it-> Expect progressive loss of function..

Back to the issue of Intellectuals vs. Survivors..  Always acknowledge your weaknesses and you will become a member of the informed .. The truly intelligent beings comprise of those capable of hybridizing these 2 realms.

another potential cause of Alzheimers in that mother demograph could be the constant bombardment of the same chemicals from cooking utensils and cleaning supplies that were commonly used. haven't read anything about it but this came to mind when i read your post.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »
yeah im sure pcb's and all kinds of shit..... including chlorination and flouride. which by the way they only put in the drinking water of the united states of america. not cananda or u.k. and the main ingredient in PROZAC.. but americanos will also say thats simply... PROPOGANDA

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02:04 PM »
yeah im sure pcb's and all kinds of shit..... including chlorination and flouride. which by the way they only put in the drinking water of the united states of america. not cananda or u.k. and the main ingredient in PROZAC.. but americanos will also say thats simply... PROPOGANDA

first use of flouride in water was hitler on the concentration campers

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2012, 10:03:46 PM »

Canada does use flouride in the water in places still. Calgary polititians voted it out, but the provincial leaders said 'nope, it's staying'.  they say they have since removed it