Author Topic: Making your own injectables through powder forms  (Read 4044 times)

Ripped190

• Getbig II
Making your own injectables through powder forms
« on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:37 PM »
Do you really need to heat the oil in the oven or can you just bring some water to a boil and then put it in there for a while? I'm asking cause I just did my first fina conversion that way and it worked great but now I want to do it with straight up powders.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Making your own injectables through powder forms
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »
you dont need to use heat

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
you dont need to use heat

Dont listen to him.... not that i have anything againts him, but with tbombz, safety and common sense comes second to stupidity... there was a tren thread about  a month ago, you can see he chemistry first hand, and his finished product with all the gunk in the vial, and he was proud of it and gladly saying how he had bypassed some steps that all the chefs have been using for decades ( not sure if he actually ended up injecting that tren or not)... did you tbombz?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 05:29:20 PM »
Dont listen to him.... not that i have anything againts him, but with tbombz, safety and common sense comes second to stupidity... there was a tren thread about  a month ago, you can see he chemistry first hand, and his finished product with all the gunk in the vial, and he was proud of it and gladly saying how he had bypassed some steps that all the chefs have been using for decades ( not sure if he actually ended up injecting that tren or not)... did you tbombz?

Yea mine had gunk in the bottom too but then you are suppose to get the good stuff on the top and then filter it into another vial. I'm just wondering if it is different if it is already in powder form?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 06:21:12 PM »
You really don't have to heat tren.  Even Bill Roberts will attest to that.  Heating "can" degrade it.  Try it out

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
Yea mine had gunk in the bottom too but then you are suppose to get the good stuff on the top and then filter it into another vial. I'm just wondering if it is different if it is already in powder form?

No you do not have to heat after filtering.  That and the BA and BB will make it sterile.    You MAY want to heat the oil a tiny bit before filtering by placing it in hot water from the tap.

It will help it go through the filter easier.   But do NOT heat it on the stove or in the oven and then try to run it through the watman or you will melt the filter.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »
No you do not have to heat after filtering.  That and the BA and BB will make it sterile.    You MAY want to heat the oil a tiny bit before filtering by placing it in hot water from the tap.

It will help it go through the filter easier.   But do NOT heat it on the stove or in the oven and then try to run it through the watman or you will melt the filter.

Ok thanks a lot man this post really helped me out.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 08:40:47 PM »

Bb doesn't kill anything. It's there to thin out the oil and very posionous. And when pharmacy grade its only made to ment to be injected once or twice a month. There is huge concern over people injecting 20 percent of this poison daily.  U don't need much after u do it for awhile Ull realize 5 percent with some tweaking you can make insulin pin easy flow that holds well without doing a ton of eo. And people need to quit the .22 pore crap filter. It's ment for water based products that's why it takes so long. Water based bacteria not fucking oil based products that's all they use in real labs.

Ventura55

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
You only really need heat (it's optional though) to dissolve the powder with the ba & bb. The powder will still dissolve in room temp., but using heat will speed up the process, you should get a clear solution when the powder is fully dissolved with ba & bb, then add your oil of choice.

chess315

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
word to the wise if any of you get powders it good to store them cool and maybe transfer them to a small bottle/tupper dish as many turn to liquid if gotten to warm and if its in the bad you will lose a lot ( if not all)when that happens

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »
word to the wise if any of you get powders it good to store them cool and maybe transfer them to a small bottle/tupper dish as many turn to liquid if gotten to warm and if its in the bad you will lose a lot ( if not all)when that happens

Solid advice bro I will keep that in mind.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
Here are step by step instructions for conversions. Some of the best I have seen to date. Some will already be familiar with this site, others may not be. BassKillerOnline.com.

There are 3 or 4 different methods for converting fina, the best being the crystal method IMO.
~

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 07:18:55 AM »
Bb doesn't kill anything. It's there to thin out the oil and very posionous. And when pharmacy grade its only made to ment to be injected once or twice a month. There is huge concern over people injecting 20 percent of this poison daily.  U don't need much after u do it for awhile Ull realize 5 percent with some tweaking you can make insulin pin easy flow that holds well without doing a ton of eo. And people need to quit the .22 pore crap filter. It's ment for water based products that's why it takes so long. Water based bacteria not fucking oil based products that's all they use in real labs.

is this engrish?

Ok smart guy how the fuck we suppose to do it if bb and .22 don't do crap?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »

Like in refrigerator?
Only reason I heat my powders at all is too dissolve them faster. Put pot on stove with a bit of water in it and don't heat to boiling, put in beaker with bb and ba and dissolve powder, add oil, then filter.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »
is this engrish?

Ok smart guy how the fuck we suppose to do it if bb and .22 don't do crap?

Saying. 45 pore is fine for oils. It's what a lab would use. Bb is toxic It's what eats away ay stoppers etc. Use.less . 10 percent or under. U want Slin pin gear. Safflower oil and 30 percent oil is.just fine. Use 1 percent ba and filter will get rid of any bacteria oil based. No pain flows thru Slin pin and little Bb less toxic.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 03:51:05 PM »
BA 2% tops and BB 18% ish.

They dont make shit staril either, they stop the growth of bacteria, BA only actually.

IF the bacteria is in the bottle it wont grow, till you put it in your body, then it WILL GROW!
I have made my own brew for years, and about 3 weeks ago ended up with an infection, now it could have been the double alch swab that I did on my quad but let me tell you its not cool.

He is right as well, they use .45 in the lab, but a lab environment is not nearly the same as a personal environment.
Clean the shit out of your work space, spend the time and bucks on a .22

Clean and wash your vials if you buy them non sterile, get a baby bottle brush cleaner and take your time. If you rush your shit, its going to cost you pain.

Here is how I do mine:

Crush pellets with a mortar and pestle.
pre-heat oven to 350
Put oil in beaker in a pan of water, on 1-2 on an electric stove
place BA and BB and powder in oil, sir with glass rod (glass rod not required but nice to have)
Use a thermometer to monitor your solution. Dont go over 160F (not positive on this temp)
just let it sit in the heat and go wash your bottles, and stoppers.
Bottles and stoppers should be rinsed in an alch bath too, I put mine in a glass dish (90% alch and distilled water)
Use anti-bacterial soap in your sink wash up the bottles rinse in the alch bath, place on cookie sheet covered in tin foil, place in oven for 20 mins.
Place your stoppers on a clean paper towel.

Stir your solution on the stove.
Prepare your coffee filter in a NEW CLEAN beaker
Slowly filter your oil\ba\bb\pellet solution through the filter and into the beaker.
put new beaker of clean product back on the stove and bring back up to temp.
Bottles come out of oven

Use a syringe (I like the 5ml) and use your wattman filter .22 and filter up your product. A .22 should do about 100ml of clean product but with the tren pellet conversion it wont.

If your doing a large batch you can use a .45 500ml filter then a .22 filter.

I dont mind takin the extra time and steps to be clean and safe, I dont care if a filter costs me an extra 50 bucks.
THIS SHIT IS GOING IN MY BODY!

You can use a lot of these steps with any powder too.
Be safe!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
bb is no where near the antibacterial agent that ba is but it does possess some of those properties to a small degree. on a somewhat related note, people use bb on their carpets to kill dust mites.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »

And don't forget you saw his physique around that time too, either bunk tren or bad chef either way it's bad...