Author Topic: How do you deal with anger?  (Read 11651 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: How do you deal with anger?
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:53 PM »
I don't get that angry I'm person maybe becuase I come on here to take out my.frustrations. haha

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »
Are you really angry at others, or at yourself? if you re satisfied with your own life, you dont care about others most of the time.

io856

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 10:35:02 PM »
repressed anger is horrible for you.

kill kill kill!
;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 10:36:08 PM »
Are you really angry at others, or at yourself? if you re satisfied with your own life, you dont care about others most of the time.

Me??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 12:42:47 AM »
I punch my gf straight in the face after I stuffed my face with some pizza on the FIBO.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 02:11:30 AM »
I punch my gf straight in the face after I stuffed my face with some pizza on the FIBO.

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 03:13:13 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 03:32:27 AM »
Growing older and older, I become angrier each day at the idiots I see in everyday life, if its not the woman that can't drive, its the fucking kid who wont move his baseball game off the fucking road while I'm driving, or the douche bag who wants to be a white rapper thinking he's tough shit. How do you deal with it?

A visit to your moms place usually helps.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 04:10:53 AM »
Repress it. Then repress it some more. When I think I can't repress it any more, that's when I start drinking.     

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 04:14:25 AM »

Seems like you are very unsatisfied with yours then...

To answer the question: I beat my wife and kids. That's how I deal with it. Oh wait.. I don't have neither.. But I will just solely for that reason so I won't need to plow your mom furiously.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 04:30:39 AM »
i watch fat people fail compilations, something about fat people getting hurt cures what ails me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 04:47:39 AM »
Stalk GB'rs irl.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 05:03:40 AM »
I drive the streets at night in poor areas looking for the youngest and most down and out hookers. I then offer them money like they have never seen like $100.

I then take them to a wooded area where I rape and murder them all the time thinking of people who had pissed me off that day.

Works for me not everybodies cup of tea though.

Do you take the $100 back afterward or do you let them keep it?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 05:15:56 AM »
The world is full of idiots and it seems to be a growing epidemic, I blame it on all the rest of the people that don't express their anger in these situations, allowing all the idiots to keep getting away with their retarded behavior.

I don't know how many times I've been in a situation where someone is doing something that is really irritating, even bordering on offensive to an entire group of people and everyone just stands their like a silent mummy while it happening. It isn't until someone finally opens their mouth and calls the stupid behavior out, that the rest of followers suddenly chirp in.

Its weird, everyone was thinking the same thing and all are in the right, yet no one says a word because we're told to be patient, understanding, or have control of ourselves, blah, blah blah. Yes, there is a time for those things and then there is a time to throw spare broken keys out the window at the car that almost plowed into you because the  driver thinks he's Dale Earnhardt.

Anger is an emotion like any other, I openly express my joy and sometimes my sadness and fears. I'm not ashamed to express my anger either when the time calls for it.  

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 05:47:21 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 05:53:12 AM »
Growing older and older, I become angrier each day at the idiots I see in everyday life, if its not the woman that can't drive, its the fucking kid who wont move his baseball game off the fucking road while I'm driving, or the douche bag who wants to be a white rapper thinking he's tough shit. How do you deal with it?

you have first world problems, you just have to think like "meanwhile in africa".. what do you really have to whine about.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 06:25:57 AM »
The world is full of idiots and it seems to be a growing epidemic, I blame it on all the rest of the people that don't express their anger in these situations, allowing all the idiots to keep getting away with their retarded behavior.

I don't know how many times I've been in a situation where someone is doing something that is really irritating, even bordering on offensive to an entire group of people and everyone just stands their like a silent mummy while it happening. It isn't until someone finally opens their mouth and calls the stupid behavior out, that the rest of followers suddenly chirp in.

Its weird, everyone was thinking the same thing and all are in the right, yet no one says a word because we're told to be patient, understanding, or have control of ourselves, blah, blah blah. Yes, there is a time for those things and then there is a time to throw spare broken keys out the window at the car that almost plowed into you because the  driver thinks he's Dale Earnhardt.

Anger is an emotion like any other, I openly express my joy and sometimes my sadness and fears. I'm not ashamed to express my anger either when the time calls for it.  

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 06:31:43 AM »
Shit better not get on the demon tren. You might kill someone.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 06:34:28 AM »
Anger is fear.

Anger is the byproduct of fear. Anger is how fear manifests a release of itself in men. ;)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 06:45:27 AM »
Anger is fear.

Anger is the byproduct of fear. Anger is how fear manifests a release of itself in men. ;)

queer

I call random people 'queer' when im angry

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 07:08:57 AM »
Repress it. Then repress it some more. When I think I can't repress it any more, that's when I start drinking.     

Hi dad

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 07:12:34 AM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2012, 07:54:07 AM »
Anybody a gun owner? It's always nice to go to your local gun range and cap off some rounds to let off steam.

I like to use my 12 gauge pump action shotgun, Glock, .357 magnum(rarely...fucking thing is a hand-cannon), and on occassion...My semi-automatic AR-15 assault rifle.

Once a week is always good. I rarely get angry these days.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2012, 08:15:08 AM »
Do you take the $100 back afterward or do you let them keep it?

Hahahaa, I did this once, had a hooker, paid her, while she was cleaning up I reached into her purse without her seeing and pulled out a wad of cash and pocketed it without her knowing.  hahaha

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »
Hahahaa, I did this once, had a hooker, paid her, while she was cleaning up I reached into her purse without her seeing and pulled out a wad of cash and pocketed it without her knowing.  hahaha

So you are a prostitute then?