Author Topic: Someone needs to post the pic of this fat chick that Lee Priest is owning.  (Read 6737 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ok

LISA JANE McCUMBER husband MICHAEL McCUMBER

HERE YOU GO HERE IS LISA AND HER HUSBAND......WELL I GUESS THAT ENDS THIS THREAD.....WOW IS REALLY ALL YOU CAN SAY

Are those the big guns she was talking about?? ahahhahahahhahahhahahaha hhahaha Helen... LJMac approved.. http://www.maxperformance.com/ www.michaelkefalianos.co m  Reply    Reply With Quote         .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday 04:05 PM #334 BlueDemon
 View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  Add as Contact

Dedicated Noob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone just got fkn owned!close thread now.   Reply    Reply With Quote         .
Yesterday 04:14 PM #335 kefalianos
 View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  Visit Homepage  Add as Contact

IFBB PRO

the words of our friend that is happy with her life......(by the way,your facebook is public,so don't start rambling again)

Lost 1 Kilo
December 2011
I don’t know what’s happened to me of late. I’m finding that I’m fading into a shadow of the girl that I used to be. And I’m fast forgetting who that girl was and what made her tick.

I’ve found a lot more sarcasm in myself and I’m a lot less trusting than I used to be and if anything, I’m a lot less social than I used to be. I find myself making excuses to those that are my friends. They call and want to catch up, have lunch, go shopping or even just chat on the phone and I shy away from it all. The GF just looks at me with that ever knowing look on his face but he says nothing. I guess after all these years he knows that pushing me into things that I don’t want to do is pointless because the trauma that comes after it is just so hard to deal with and he has such a hard time watching me put myself together again.

There are days that I wake up and I’m fine. I’m happy, I’m smiling and I have plans for the day. But then I open the blinds in any room in the house and I freeze. And suddenly the thought of going outside and dealing with people is just too much. So I retreat and hide out in the sanctuary that is our bedroom. Bugger the house work, bugger the shopping, bugger the phone, bugger everything that doesn’t involve me blocking out all that just takes the life out of me and leaves me in a state where the only place that feels safe is under the doona until Michael gets home.

And then there’s that. He gets home and as glad as I am to see him, I know that there needs to be an explanation as to WHY I haven’t done all that I said I would, why I haven’t cleaned the house and why I’m still asleep at 4pm in the afternoon. And answering with “because it’s the only place I feel safe” just doesn’t cut it. Bi-polar and OCD sucks to the max but its something that I’ve lived with forever now and most of the time I handle it and if I didn’t tell people then they wouldn’t know, but then it rears its ugly head and I’m back at the bottom of the well wrapped in the blanket of darkness that I am so used to using to keep me safe.

You see, there is nobody I trust enough to talk about this to. I know people will be reading this and saying “but you are talking about it silly”. But I’m not. Not in the way want to. Not in the way that someone will understand. Not in the way that will make that blanket of darkness disappear and leave me forever.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Well, she does have MIGHTY guns as seen here

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This women Lisa claims that her 51 year old husband now has bigger arms and was a better BB than Lee. She claims he is one of the best from Australia. She dogs the piss out of Lee and everyone else on the board, not knowing that Lee would figure out who she was. I wish I could post the whole thread, but it is 27 pages long.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well, she does have MIGHTY guns as seen here

Dude you are awesome.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Judging by her pictures, i believe she dwarfs Lee :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Lee P is funny, but he is owned everyday in life when he needs a lift to step into a low-rider.  if i was 5'3", i wouldn't be talking shit to anyone, except jay cutler, which he does have funny things to say 

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lee P is funny, but he is owned everyday in life when he needs a lift to step into a low-rider.  if i was 5'3", i wouldn't be talking shit to anyone, except jay cutler, which he does have funny things to say 
hahahahahaha. how do youn say...o.w.n.e.d

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I thought Lee was closer to 5'5" or 5'6"..Anyway, not like it makes a difference.

Either way, people can talk shit about Lee all they want, but he always came in condition. And no way in hell her 51 year old husband is bigger or better than Lee.

In before someone says to me, "Hi Lee"  :) :)
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I thought Lee was closer to 5'5" or 5'6"..Anyway, not like it makes a difference.

Either way, people can talk shit about Lee all they want, but he always came in condition. And no way in hell her 51 year old husband is bigger or better than Lee.

In before someone says to me, "Hi Lee"  :) :)

Shawn Ray is 5'6", not 5'7" like he lists on sites.  Lee is considerable shorter than Shawn.  Maybe not 63 inches, but more like 64 inches if that makes a difference.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Shawn Ray is 5'6", not 5'7" like he lists on sites.  Lee is considerable shorter than Shawn.  Maybe not 63 inches, but more like 64 inches if that makes a difference.

I  met Lee and I was like 2 inches taller than him, so Im a whopping 5'6", just like Coach!  :D

Always kept his stomach in check

X

bigjim

• Getbig III

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The chick went on to say how she is so great and rich. She owns a whore house and an IFBB pro does her diet. People asked if her husband was so great, why couldn't he help her with her diet. Those are really good pics of her. The ones Lee posted of her at the FIBO recently are gold.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
170cm is almost 5'7 ... yeah right

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I didn't read all that but it said in the body of text that she is a depressive suffering from bi-poplar disorder and OCD.  Wow, what an 'owning' if so.
O

w8m8

I wish I could post the whole thread, but it is 27 pages long.

link ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Whats the story?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Lee is the same height as michael and shawn ray is the same height as michael so all three of them are 170 cms. as for Lisa she is a sad case,after she got called out,she was still rambling on and slinging insults,like she never looked in the mirror

Michael?

skeela

• Getbig II

w8m8

Whats the story?

it's shit on MD that you have to log on to read .. "Lee won't compete in 2011 !!"  :o

ffs

I don't get it .. old news about Lee and sounds like "Lisa" has some haters that want Getbig to join them

She doesn't post here .. maybe she should now that people want to post up her photos and brag about "owning" her someplace else  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V

it's shit on MD that you have to log on to read .. "Lee won't compete in 2011 !!"  :o

ffs

I don't get it .. old news about Lee and sounds like "Lisa" has some haters that want Getbig to join them

She doesn't post here .. maybe she should now that people want to post up her photos and brag about "owning" her someplace else  ::)

Your soft spot for ugly women is understandable.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Can someone notify her that I'd glady cum on her face?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Lee is the same height as michael and shawn ray is the same height as michael so all three of them are 170 cms. as for Lisa she is a sad case,after she got called out,she was still rambling on and slinging insults,like she never looked in the mirror
I have seen Lee and Shawn together many times and Lee is shorter then Shawn by at least 2 inches

w8m8

Your soft spot for ugly women is understandable.

LOL

you and your opinion are lame ... take a walk and enjoy it while you can

you thinking of me is becoming a habit  :-*

skeela

• Getbig II
ok Shawn looks a bit taller