Author Topic: DJ & his new Smith&Wesson  (Read 14469 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: DJ & his new Smith&Wesson
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 07:10:46 AM »
damn federal and international convicted felon? LMAO I just legally bought the gun yesterday and if you would have an idea of what you are talking about which you obviously not, then you would know that if you buy a gun registered in your name the ATF/FBI will run a back round check and if you are a convicted felon you ain't buying nothing but a toy gun. Guys lighten up it's nothing but a  picture of a gun unloaded and all lol
Thanks for clarification

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 07:12:08 AM »
Of course I was allowed to buy it since I'm not and never was a felon, hope this helps some of you haters!

Cool pic gh15  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 07:13:17 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 07:30:58 AM »
DJ how did you avoid prison sentence in thailand after being busted? ???

DJ, I know you won't answer his question - hell, there is more chance of Steve Namat breaking Hollywood than that - but please, please do think about it.

Would love to know how you avoided a lengthy stay at the real Bangkok Hilton.
O

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 08:12:57 AM »
You need a concealed handgun license to pack a gun like that in the future. If you carry a gun around with you starpped like that without a concealed handgun license your fucked. if it's in your trunk your OK or in your gymbag your fine,but strapped on your body like that your fucked. it's cool for a picture but dont ever go out like that without a concealed handgun license also I hope you bought a 9mm beretta and not a 9mm smith and wesson sigma series. what is brand are you packing there? if it is a S@W sigma 9MM I would take it back!

and you a RAT,,,AMNONG HORMONAL UNDERGROUND PEOPLE,,,,you dont know NOTHING ABOUT ARIZONA,,,STAY OUT!!!!!!

I LIVE IN ARIZONA,,,,,AND KNOW THE RULES OF CONCEALMENT AND NOT CONCEALMENT,,,,BACK OFF OR YOU WANT MY FRIENDS KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR AGAIN,,,,,

gh15 approved

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 08:38:55 AM »
and you a RAT,,,AMNONG HORMONAL UNDERGROUND PEOPLE,,,,you dont know NOTHING ABOUT ARIZONA,,,STAY OUT!!!!!!

I LIVE IN ARIZONA,,,,,AND KNOW THE RULES OF CONCEALMENT AND NOT CONCEALMENT,,,,BACK OFF OR YOU WANT MY FRIENDS KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR AGAIN,,,,,

gh15 approved

Nails it every time.
O

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
damn federal and internatoinal convict folon eh? lol,,, I just ligally buy the damn gun yestrday and if you would haev idea of what you are talking about,, which obviosly not,,,, then you know that if buy a gun registerr in your name,, the all ATF/FBI will run backaround check and if convict folon,, you aint buyngi nothing but a toy gun,,, bunch of retards lighten up,,,,nothing but a  picture of a gun unload,,lol ,,

gh15 approved

fixed  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
Of course I was allowed to buy it since I'm not and never was a felon, hope this helps some of you haters!

Sure Mr Blue Eyes, that "helps" a lot ::)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
also! thanks for helping victor out of prison DJ! you always said you were working on it.

did you see you were one of the first people he thanked?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
So DJ is not a felon?   He is innocent of all charges ....he was falsely accused, arrested, stuffed in jail and exported forever from Thailand.   Hmmm??   

No hating here just stating the facts.   Safe to say any type of crime involving a gun anywhere near the home or hangouts of DJ will result in a law enforcement visit.  My opinion is DJ is an absolute idiot to be having anything to do with owning a gun.

time will tell

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »
Thanks for clarification

Thank you for thanking him Musclecenter

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 10:08:56 AM »
Thank you for thanking him Musclecenter

;D ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 10:23:39 AM »
Lol haters Dj is up there with ronnie and dorian as most praised on get big.  he's not ghost15 secret stack how many times do you need to be told.  he dj  how's the drums coming along? Learn in the air tonight by Phil Collins and post up a video

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 10:27:20 AM »
.... :-\

No hating here, asian cutie pie

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:04 AM »
Its to keep shane strattens wife away ;D
Herpes

the trainer

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:04 AM »
damn federal and international convicted felon? LMAO I just legally bought the gun yesterday and if you would have an idea of what you are talking about which you obviously not, then you would know that if you buy a gun registered in your name the ATF/FBI will run a back round check and if you are a convicted felon you ain't buying nothing but a toy gun. Guys lighten up it's nothing but a  picture of a gun unloaded and all lol

Hey DJ  are you aware that you just post under your real name instead of your gh15 account, just wanted to point out your error.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »
For the 1000th fuck sake, DJ is not GH15

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »

Dj is a real tool but is hardly on the same tool level as god of homos gh15.  Yup dj is not gh15

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 11:01:55 AM »
quote from DJ's post http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255113.msg5694760#msg5694760

I've been hearing and reading about this GH15 guy for a long time now and I'm on here now just to let you guys know that I am absolutely not GH15! I really don't know who this idiot is and what he is trying to do but I really don't care.

You guys been coming up with all kind of ideas connecting me with this idiot and most of what you guys say about me doesn't even make sense but it's a gossip board and I see as just that. I really hope somebody can figure out who the hell he is or where he is from but I don't believe he ever stood on any Mr.Olympia stage ever. He is trying to fool people and by looking at what's going on on this board he is doing a great job.
Now once again to set the record straight I am and NOT GH 15!!!!
With the technology today somebody should be able to expose or track him down somehow. Please don't come back at me with any further questions cause I will not waste my time to come back on here to reply.
For the getbiggers that had and still have my back I want to thank you guys and wish you all the best.

DJ

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 11:20:48 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/DennisJamesBodybuilding?sk=wall

This picture tell everyting about D.J. insecurity.
A retired middleaged bodybuilder who feel necessary to take drugs just like when he was competing, drive an oversized SUV and carrie a gun.
D.J. is the stereotypical dumb bodybuilder with serious insecurity issue!  :-[

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 11:23:59 AM »
"...but I really don't care"   ::)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
DJ, I know you won't answer his question - hell, there is more chance of Steve Namat breaking Hollywood than that - but please, please do think about it.

Would love to know how you avoided a lengthy stay at the real Bangkok Hilton.
do you realise how easy it is to buy your way out of trouble in Thailand even on your wage.  djs money would go a looong  way.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »
do you realise how easy it is to buy your way out of trouble in Thailand even on your wage.  djs money would go a looong  way.

This. Money talks in the country of sin.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
mental development of a 12 y/o.