Author Topic: Are you a social person?  (Read 6118 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Are you a social person?
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:48:31 AM »
Because apparently I'm not only have time for the people I know from the gym and not 'normal' people, ala the new girl I've been seeing. I've just turned down another evening out with her friends and the bitch ain't digging it. I couldn't be honest and say that I'd rather sit on the sofa scratching my ass before spending Friday night with a permanently drunk plumber, an obese telesales dyke, a 4'7 half cast that constantly reminds you that she's really white, a 52 year old that tries to act 21 and boring 40+ year old woman that wears clothing you could fit into a match box ... And. You'd wish she didn't if you saw her.

So, am I honest and say your friends are grossly uninteresting now or do I wait for when I get sick of banging her, then tell her?

Any Getbigger ever had issues with your girlfriend's friends?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Are you a social person?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:55:58 AM »
Sounds like she's probably hideous with that gaggle of friends. PTPS for further review, or get a new chick who doesn't hang out with characters from a Grimm novel.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

Hell no  :-X

Being social is for females. I'm hunter.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »
Most women friends are jealous whores who can't keep a man, so they do everything to make you come off as a sleaze to your girl.  Personally, I don't do group stuff with the them, hangout or anything.  They can do a girls night and see strippers or whatever, but I'm not tagging along.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »
Because apparently I'm not only have time for the people I know from the gym and not 'normal' people, ala the new girl I've been seeing. I've just turned down another evening out with her friends and the bitch ain't digging it. I couldn't be honest and say that I'd rather sit on the sofa scratching my ass before spending Friday night with a permanently drunk plumber, an obese telesales dyke, a 4'7 half cast that constantly reminds you that she's really white, a 52 year old that tries to act 21 and boring 40+ year old woman that wears clothing you could fit into a match box ... And. You'd wish she didn't if you saw her.

So, am I honest and say your friends are grossly uninteresting now or do I wait for when I get sick of banging her, then tell her?

Just bang chicks and post on get big thats all you need  ;D
p

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »
When I was younger, yes. Not so much now. :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:01:51 AM »

Getbig to the Max!

Keep up the good work brother!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 10:02:43 AM »

sounds like the usual gaggle of half naked slags you'll see every friday and saturday night the length and breadth of britain

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 10:03:05 AM »
Meh depends, I like being around people, but simply being around people ain't enough, if the group isn't doing something I have zero patience. This teenage obsession with having friends is pathetic once you reach about 20. If there's no sports, "good food",  music, or something memorable, I generally wanna claw my eyes out.  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 10:03:20 AM »
She's a solid 7 if I'm honest.

I tried explaining to her that I don't need to get invited out all the fucking time to that self help group she hangs with, and that once a month is plenty. She needs to see them all the time which I don't mind otherwise I have to entertain her. She's one of those that can't keep herself busy for too long.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 10:06:37 AM »
She's a solid 7 if I'm honest.

I tried explaining to her that I don't need to get invited out all the fucking time to that self help group she hangs with, and that once a month is plenty. She needs to see them all the time which I don't mind otherwise I have to entertain her. She's one of those that can't keep herself busy for too long.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 10:11:45 AM »
Most folks aren't that interesting, call me a selective person

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
Never had fun when I went out with my girl and her friends. I remember my last gfs sister got married she had a party with some of her friends I was kind of forced into going. Well the party started at 6 and didn't end until 2! I should of brought my own car because I was bored out of my fucken mind. A bunch of retarded chicks trying to be sophisticated and interesting. I actually fell asleep at one point. I'm not a boring guy I love to party and have fun. But christ these people were boring as fuck. They would have these lame parties "ugly sweater" party for Christmas boring as fuck!!!! Boring fucken people. They all thought I was a savage or something.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
Meh depends, I like being around people, but simply being around people ain't enough, if the group isn't doing something I have zero patience. This teenage obsession with having friends is pathetic once you reach about 20. If there's no sports, "good food",  music, or something memorable, I generally wanna claw my eyes out.  

Most folks aren't that interesting, call me a selective person

This

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 10:15:59 AM »

Fully agree with you. Lord how this woman can spend fucking hours texting, arranging, setting up little bitching sessions in bars with her misfit pals and then shakes her head when I see only my 3 good pals weekly or sometimes bi-weekly. Apparently one needs to have 200 'friends' you spend hours slagging off with the others and then spend a weekend crying in the toilet when it's your turn to be on the receiving end. But either that than a handful of true friends.  ::)

All I see is a bunch of lonely people happy to be giving time off from the tiny minds and empty heads. Leave me out thanks sweetpuss.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »

She sounds like a huge , steaming hunk of fat hog. You need to to dump that fat stinkin' greasy slice of hog flesh.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »
I am extremely antisocial. I cant do big crowds and avoid talking to most people, especially at the gym. Ive got 5 GOOD friends ive known for about 20 yrs and have no desire to make new ones. Its weird b/c I hate people, but beinig on stage is no issue

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »

I thought you was an upper-middle class person

what are you doing hanging around with plumbers and telesales people

act your station lad :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 10:19:37 AM »
Never had fun when I went out with my girl and her friends. I remember my last gfs sister got married she had a party with some of her friends I was kind of forced into going. Well the party started at 6 and didn't end until 2! I should of brought my own car because I was bored out of my fucken mind. A bunch of retarded chicks trying to be sophisticated and interesting. I actually fell asleep at one point. I'm not a boring guy I love to party and have fun. But christ these people were boring as fuck. They would have these lame parties "ugly sweater" party for Christmas boring as fuck!!!! Boring fucken people. They all thought I was a savage or something.

Do not get me started on 'forced upon celebrations' such as what you described above.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 10:22:26 AM »
I thought you was an upper-middle class person

what are you doing hanging around with plumbers and telesales people

act your station lad :)

Haha. I'm probably a touch below working class when I get angry, but very white collar at work. Sadly I cannot discriminate against professions as I did once at a time paint railway stations as a job while at uni. I do however deeply discriminate against stupidity, hence my tirades I spout off here on occasion.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 10:24:32 AM »

Marriage isn't a "party" in the first place (but most folks only found out the hard way). I can't stand people being happy about this.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 10:26:11 AM »
Do not get me started on 'forced upon celebrations' such as what you described above.

Ha ha that's hear it. These bitches would plan these retarded parties for months. They almost always sucked! I mean horribly boring. They would have these f.aggot drinks and play board games. I'm happy to be out of that relationships. It was killing me. Never had any fun. My ex and her sister were two of the biggest kunts.

A big ufc would be on spike or something I would want to put it on for a second. My ex would give me the death stare like everyone might get up and leave if I did that. If I ever talked about anything cool or cursed I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Just never felt accepted. Bunch of pricks.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 10:28:52 AM »
I am extremely antisocial. I cant do big crowds and avoid talking to most people, especially at the gym. Ive got 5 GOOD friends ive known for about 20 yrs and have no desire to make new ones. Its weird b/c I hate people, but beinig on stage is no issue

I think it's more of a fact that you remove yourself from the social part on stage and do what you have to do. I regularly have to give presentations at work to rather highly level people and smooch with them afterwards, and I do so with ease. Put me outside a work situation and I wouldn't know what to say to these people. I just do what I have to do. Nothing outside work I HAVE to do. Hence me getting a bit hairy at times with girls.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 10:40:51 AM »

Funny post.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
 I can't stand people who have to be around others constantly. Preparing for a show definatly makes me anti-social. After getting into the prep you have less energy and look foward to just relaxing. And it gets annoying going out when you can't eat out. But when I'm not preparing for a contest I love to get out for dinner,concert,boardwalk, amusement park and that type of stuff. On the other hand  I could never be the type to be around people everyday after work etc..