Author Topic: Roundup  (Read 771 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Roundup
« on: May 04, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »
 :D
May 4, 2012

It's Friday, ya bastids!

If you don't think Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law is unfair to victims, it turns out that it can be unfair even to those attempting to use it... depending on whom they are. It seems to come down to whose ground is being stood. Marissa Anderson fired a warning shot to scare off her abusive husband who had her cornered, and a judge ruled that she couldn’t use the Stand Your Ground law as a defense. Does Florida’s Stand Your Ground law have some sort of “two strikes” provision that we don’t know about? The message is clear—if a woman is being attacked by her husband and fears for her life, she should go track down a random unarmed black teenager and shoot him dead.

Ted Nugent is back in the news. Ted gave a bizarre, rambling, profanity-laced tirade, or as it is called when you’re dealing with Ted, an interview. Ted said “I’m an extremely loving, passionate man...” OK, this is getting creepy. Ted, can’t you issue some threats, so that we’re not all so scared? Ted told the man who interviewed him that if he can find someone who has been screened more thoroughly, then Ted would perform oral sex on the man. Yeesh, Ted. First you threaten the President, and then you proposition your interviewer. Can’t you find a nice middle ground? Ted told the guy interviewing him “I will BLEEP your BLEEP.” It’s very clear what he said. Besides, I doubt they would have bleeped it if he had said “I’ll shake your hand.”  Evidently, Ted got nervous that that sounded too gay, so he then turned to a female producer and said “Or BLEEP you, how does that sound?” Still pretty threatening, if you ask me, Ted. I’m sure Ted wouldn’t really have performed oral sex on the interviewer—after all, it was a guy. And I’m sure he wouldn’t have really had sex with the female producer. After all, she was of legal age. 

A sign in front of a bar in Georgia refers to President Obama with the “n-word.” It’s hard to believe that this could happen in today’s day and age in America. Oh wait, it happened in Georgia, not America. The sign in front of the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar says “I do not support the n-word in the White House.” The only surprising thing is that everything is spelled correctly… including the n-word. This is a real embarrassment for Georgia. They certainly don’t need this, especially so soon after voting for Newt Gingrich in the Republican primary.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Roundup
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 01:21:49 PM »
Can you imagine Willard Romney aka Thurston Howell III doing this. He looks like he'd rather be undergoing an amputation than talk to regular Americans, as opposed to his $100million+ net worth friends.  :-X

President Obama and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talk with high school seniors and their parents about the cost of college and steps the Administration is taking to help keep college affordable and within reach for all families. May 4, 2012.

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 01:22:48 PM »
 ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:34:36 PM »
;)

How'd the work week go, PEA BRAIN?  :-X
Got big plans for the weekend?  :-\
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 01:38:25 PM »
Can you imagine Willard Romney aka Thurston Howell III doing this. He looks like he'd rather be undergoing an amputation than talk to regular Americans, as opposed to his $100million+ net worth friends.  :-X

President Obama and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talk with high school seniors and their parents about the cost of college and steps the Administration is taking to help keep college affordable and within reach for all families. May 4, 2012.

What an idiot - the amount of free money available is what is driving the tuitions higher as there is no cost or price competition. 

Typical incompetent leftist moron we have in office. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
What an idiot - the amount of free money available is what is driving the tuitions higher as there is no cost or price competition. 

Typical incompetent leftist moron we have in office. 

You are so knowledgeable about everything, yet you have no friends and live a life of daily misery.
You need to be more concerned with GETTING A JOB, PB!

How'd the work week go, PEA BRAIN? :-X
Got big plans for the weekend?  :-\
Are you even going to leave the apartment today?  :(
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 01:48:29 PM »
You are so knowledgeable about everything, yet you have no friends and live a life of daily misery.
You need to be more concerned with GETTING A JOB, PB!
Are you even going to leave the apartment today?  :(

What ghetto scumbag obama advocates is no different that subprime loans for education.   It jacks the tution and costs for the user and makes them slaves to debt. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 01:59:58 PM »
I disagree with you on this one Benny. That bitch did not use the law properly?  Warning shot?  Come on, nobody does a warning shot not even the police they are illegal. If your life is truly in danger and I don't think hers was, then you need to use your weapon to kill. A "warning" shot clearly indicates you were not in very serious danger.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »
I disagree with you on this one Benny. That bitch did not use the law properly?  Warning shot?  Come on, nobody does a warning shot not even the police they are illegal. If your life is truly in danger and I don't think hers was, then you need to use your weapon to kill. A "warning" shot clearly indicates you were not in very serious danger.

How could you agree with him on anything. Btw, don't look for him to come here and defend his positions (probably bottom)