Author Topic: I told a girl to get drunk and email me. She got offended. WTF!  (Read 2049 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm chatting with this hoe online.  She seems real cute and nice.  I told her I want her to get drunk tonight and email me and write me anything.  I figure bitches will spill the truth on a few glasses of wine and this will reveal more in one email than sending another week's worth of messages.  Well bitch freaked out and starts calling me creepy.

Was it creepy?

By the way, she runs and works out, so bodybuilding related.  hear that Ron and Princess L?  So no movey movey to some other section of getbig.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: I told a girl to get drunk and email me. She got offended. WTF!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 02:39:14 PM »
Maybe she thought you sounded like a loser looking for cybersex?

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 02:40:23 PM »

By the way, she runs and works out, so bodybuilding related.  hear that Ron and Princess L?  So no movey movey to some other section of getbig.

LOL

that made me laugh .. "movey movey"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
Maybe she thought you sounded like a loser looking for cybersex?

But I kind of was  :P

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »
an odd request  ???. you should've got her number or took it to webcam   :)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »
so much shit in the news with men slipping women rupies and  the woman ending up dead with body parts scattered across two different continents that women are now skeptical and paranoid of every guy that mentions the word liquor   ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
so much shit in the news with men slipping women rupies and  the woman ending up dead with body parts scattered across two different continents that women are now skeptical and paranoid of every guy that mentions the word liquor   ???

It wasn't me.  I swear  :P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 04:31:19 PM »
Interesting I'm excited to see how this turns out.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »

chess315

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 05:17:32 PM »
I'm chatting with this hoe online.  She seems real cute and nice.  I told her I want her to get drunk tonight and email me and write me anything.  I figure bitches will spill the truth on a few glasses of wine and this will reveal more in one email than sending another week's worth of messages.  Well bitch freaked out and starts calling me creepy.

Was it creepy?

if you dont get called creepy occasionaly your not trying to pick up women at max capacity. I always tell young guys this if your really trying to get girls you should be pissing off 1-2 a week at least or your not trying hard.

most guys #1 mistake trying to get girls online getting crushes on certain people and wasting time. This is the net you can mass talk to 20 at a time if you want better odds with 20 bets going

big problem  falling for girls online they lie just like guys also many women get a thrill out of guys trying to pick them up and are only on these sites for that reason imo you dont like anyone to until you meet just consider them a blip on the screen until they are not.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 05:29:17 PM »
zat bitch know your a getbigger? better send that shit  >:(

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 05:51:19 PM »
This one woman on some youtube vlog now hates his ex boyfriend because he suggested to her an open relationship or group sex. Didn't cheat her but was open to her! Now gets called evil and perverted. What can you say really.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 07:42:27 PM »
if you dont get called creepy occasionaly your not trying to pick up women at max capacity. I always tell young guys this if your really trying to get girls you should be pissing off 1-2 a week at least or your not trying hard.

most guys #1 mistake trying to get girls online getting crushes on certain people and wasting time. This is the net you can mass talk to 20 at a time if you want better odds with 20 bets going

big problem  falling for girls online they lie just like guys also many women get a thrill out of guys trying to pick them up and are only on these sites for that reason imo you dont like anyone to until you meet just consider them a blip on the screen until they are not.

This 100% ....it's all a game if broad gets offended click off and on to the next

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »

Was it creepy?

your mom has good intuition...