Author Topic: Junior Seau 911 call...  (Read 12429 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Junior Seau 911 call...
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
You never know the demons that a person is fighting in their head.

We had a very close friend acting completely normal on a Friday.... then sent out emails/texts apologizing to everyone on Saturday. Then, early Sunday morning, he went on a hike in the local mountains, sat down on a hillside, put a blanket over his head  and shoved a 12gauge shotgun under his chin.... completely blew his head apart/off.  

No warning signs, no clues, nothing.  Crazy.

The end of times; sinning people cannot stand their own existence anymore, and massively off themselves in a chain reaction. Sons, grandsons, daughters of sinning fathers and grandfathers, mothers are so deeply contaminated by evil thoughts and behaviors, are so nihilistic, cynical, sarcastical, scornful that they cant contribute to life anymore, and has a result lose the will to live. Only those who can love and believe, survive.

You either decide to correct the bad in yourself-and others- and create/maintain life, or decide to end/destroy it. It's binary. You either care about others -Life-, or only about yourself -thinking you are -god-.
You either see yourself part of something bigger than yourself, or consider that everything that exists doesnt make any sense and that you re only here to abuse everything until you die of abusing it.
You either find the right, balanced path or fall for the traps/extremes. Life is a test. Everything has a consequence. You dont choose to be here, but you choose the way you want to live. And you get what you deserve, what you ve worked for.

In others words, read the Bible, nothing that hasnt alrdy been said and thought about a long time ago.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 07:55:42 PM »
It takes balls to sacrify yourself consciously for the survival of others, not to end your suffering by harming others who need you to survive. Most of the time you can do several things to feel more useful, you can help others to help yourself, instead of ending your life.
What is tough is to maintain life, not destroy it.
What is tough is to endanger your own survival for the survival of Life itself ultimately.

Suicide is always deeply rooted in a feeling of not being up to the expectations of someone else who judges you, often a parent/genitor, someone who gave you life but regret it.

So let me ask you this... if a relative of yours gets in a car accident and becomes a vegtable... lifetime coma,but still alive. would you keep him/her alive ?

and you say "What is tough is to maintain life, not destroy it. " if you sit there with a straight face and say that putting a shotgun in your mouth and pulling the trigger is a piece of cake, then i guess you and i will never see eye to eye..

i acknowledge that maintaining life is tough, but i just cant see how you DONT acknowledge that taking your life is not tough

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
So let me ask you this... if a relative of yours gets in a car accident and becomes a vegtable... lifetime coma,but still alive. would you keep him/her alive ?

Sorry but I dont believe in "accidents". If a loved one gets into an accident, I , he, she, the person that crossed his/her path arent "innocent", something led to this to happen, and as time goes by, we all end by figuring what was the meaning of the event.

As i said it previously, if you love someone, say a kid, wife, you dont get her/him to have those kind of "accidents". You actually teach them to AVOID those kind of events before they might happen and you teach them how to smell them from a mile. If you dont, then, you re responsible for what happened one way or another.

Those kind of accidents often happen after some major events in the life of the individual first took place.

In all cases of suicides there is always someone -who will never , or rarely tell others about it- that destroyed the will to live of the person that commited the self killing. Some have no problem living a long quiet life knowing it, they just dont talk about it. Some people kill others psychologically, even in their own family. Yes, that's the truth. You can hurt, or kill, both physically or psychologically, someone else. If your offspring off iself, you re part of what led to this event, it cannot be otherwise, just like if your offspring gravitates around unhealthy people, you re also responsible for it one way or another, it cannot be otherwise.

People who get into accidents are often fragilized by previous events. Basically they have a low "will to live" while driving, while swimming, while crossing a road, while using a firearm etc. The question is, why do they have that "low will to live" in the firstplace. And the answer is always the same ; troubled relationships with one or several significant loved one(s).

Simply put, someone who wants to live, has things to do, others to love, can build him/herself a future made of hopes for him/herself and / or others , can envision hapiness for him/herself or/and others, avoid dying and spend his/her time doing constructive things to keep his/her mind focused on producing, maintaning, encouraging life. Only people who care about themselves and nobody else will commit suicide. Often sons and daughters of parents who were very egocentrical themselves. Their even more egocentrical offsprings get so egocentrical that they lose the will to live after losing all interest in contributing to society's hapiness and future as much as they contribute to their own self hapiness and future.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 08:12:44 PM »

and you say "What is tough is to maintain life, not destroy it. " if you sit there with a straight face and say that putting a shotgun in your mouth and pulling the trigger is a piece of cake, then i guess you and i will never see eye to eye..

i acknowledge that maintaining life is tough, but i just cant see how you DONT acknowledge that taking your life is not tough

just like "the ugly" (no comment) you obviously lack faith/spirituality if you dont understand what im talking about. Something is missing in your "software" (soul), some code lines, program routines. Your OS is basically missing some important files that prevent it from using the hardware -your body- the right way.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
Sorry but I dont believe in "accidents". If a loved one gets into an accident, I , he, she, the person that crossed his/her path arent "innocent", something led to this to happen, and as time goes by, we all end by figuring what was the meaning of the event.

As i said it previously, if you love someone, say a kid, wife, you dont get her/him to have those kind of "accidents". You actually teach them to AVOID those kind of events before they might happen and you teach them how to smell them from a mile. If you dont, then, you re responsible for what happened one way or another.

Those kind of accidents often happen after some major events in the life of the individual first took place.

In all cases of suicides there is always someone -who will never , or rarely tell others about it- that destroyed the will to live of the person that commited the self killing. Some have no problem living a long quit life knowing it, they just dont talk about it.

People who get into accidents are often fragilized by previous events. Basically they have a low "will to live" while driving, while swimming, while crossing a road, while using a firearm etc. The question is, why do they have that "low will to live" in the firstplace. And the answer is always the same ; troubled relationships with one or several significant loved one(s).

Wow, I can't believe I just read that.

I'm just curious as to why you think young children die or come to this world to suffer miserable pain with terminal diseases.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »
If you want to die like a soldier then might as well do it the Japanese way with a samurai sword. Much more admirable
The Japanese never used the sword initially for Seppuku, the tradition was to use a Tanto, a short sword and after being bathed, dressed in a white robe and then eating there last meal,  with which the Tanto (short sword was placed in front of him on the plate), he then wrote a death poem, disrobed and then the disgraced samarui would plunge the Tanto which the samurai held by the blade with a portion of cloth wrapped around so that it would not cut his hand and cause him to lose his grip—and plunge it into his abdomen, making a left-to-right cut.  This resulted in disembowelment and the most horrible spectacle (these were witnessed by the public), it was only later that beheading by a loyal assistant was introduced, to prevent others possibly from having to witness the slow and gruesome death that was Seppuku, it also put the accused out of their suffering.

Horrible Judicial Punishment created by a Fascist Society - No Admiration or honor in that!
V

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
If that's the case should have jumped off the golden gate bridge. That takes balls! Anyways, my argument was about not dealing with whatever problem(s) he might have, killing yourself is an easy way out whichever way u look at it

Dude, putting the barrel of a gun to your chest and and firing a bullet into yourself takes more balls. Chances are you do a head dive off the golden gate you're out the second you hit the water.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »

In all cases of suicides there is always someone -who will never , or rarely tell others about it- that destroyed the will to live of the person that commited the self killing. Some have no problem living a long quit life knowing it, they just dont talk about it.

Simply put, someone who wants to live, has things to do, others to love, can build him/herself a future made of hopes for him/herself and / or others , can envision hapiness for him/herself or/and others, avoid dying and spend his/her time doing constructive things to keep his/her mind focused on producing, maintaning, encouraging life. Only people who care about themselves and nobody else will commit suicide. Often sons and daughters of parents who were very egocentrical themselves. Their even more egocentrical offsprings get so egocentrical that they lose the will to live after losing all interest in contributing to society's hapiness and future as much as they contribute to their own self hapiness and future.
Posters argument destroyed with first false staement. Accidents are scientific fact - cannot be avoided - like the big bang, like the fact someone was stupid enough to fuck this posters Mum and produce an oxygen thief who would write a fucktard post like this one - this is the post of a man with an unexamined life and little to no suffering.  Fucking Accidents, some mothers do have them!
V

chess315

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »
 I cant imagine seau having that horrible of a life. He was most likely involved in drugs/alcohol in some way shape or form imo his previous suv accident points maybe to that. Or his gf was most a cheating whore and he was pussy whipped some guys get that pretty bad I never really understood it not to that level at least.
 I've mentioned in previous post drugs/alcohol many times get people so intoxicated the decided to kill themselves for no reason. I have seen many people get on a coke.alcohol,xtc what ever and decide they think they want to kill themselves. I had a friend he was a perfectly stable person but would get out there ocassionly and think he has swolled glass or someone implanted micro chips in his brain and wanna kill himself. I know myself I never really so much wanted to die but have been so fucked up you could really care less if you did lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »
Wow, I can't believe I just read that.

I'm just curious as to why you think young children die or come to this world to suffer miserable pain with terminal diseases.
those who spawned them are responsible.

You always focus on the consequence, not the cause, you only see a part of reality, of time, not the whole thing. You need to see past, then present, then you can have some kind of control over the future, but only if you join forces with others who think alike and reached the same kind of spiritual development, understanding of the whole picture. It takes common sense, it takes faith, and a bit of education. It also requires you to have been loved enough by someone to be able to love.

You never look at the roots, you always only see the branches and the fruits of the tree. If there are no fruits or if the fruits are rotten, look at where the tree is planted, where its roots are. What is the environment, the quality of the ground, how it changed, why. Everything is linked, but you dont see the links, the beginning, the end, you only see the process at the moment. Basically, you re an atheist who have no faith and who isnt fearing what is above it, us, all, and you re not connected to it.

People in the third world who have nothing to eat , nothing to teach, spawn 4 to 8 kids. They do so in order that their offsprings will take care of them when they re older. They often care less about their own babies starving, dying than white people do behind their tv screen watching all of this mess. They care about whiteys sending them money and opening their borders so they can benefit from the first world lifestyle and material confort tho -but they d love to have it all...without the white man being there anymore-.
They rejected / killed white evangelists, converted to islam, stayed backward in the stone age. They survive because white men send them food and drugs. It's their choice. Some found God, followed evangelists, the Bible, got out of this mess, elevated themselves, joined the western world originally built by CHRISTIANS, and worked, gave a better life to theirs offsprings. A lot after some generations went downhill again and used their skin color to get more advantages, victimizing themselves to get more while doing less.
Old, rich, perverse, sinning  white "elites" opened the borders in occidents to these floods of third worlders with no faith or faith in islam, no education, no understanding of the past, so they can reach the job market there. As a result, salaries are lowered as more people want to work. There s job shortage, but a growing number of humans on earth. There s also robotization. White people who lost faith in the only true and one God, embraced the religion with no name atheism, stop reproducing and die massively of depression.
You survive in the west by contributing as much as you receive. But as the third world and atheism / islam take over, as white people disapear losing the will to live after abandonning God, another kind of society is being shaped. A new hell on earth, with tyrants at the top, and dumb slaves at the bottom. The same old story repeating iself over and over, but worsening a little bit more and more as time goes by.

Still, there is a path in the middle. The path of Truth. The Path of our creator, the path of our Father, the Father of our fathers. You read and follow the Bible, you follow God's words. Everything else will be erased. We are grass. Those who believe survive and elevate -not in the atheist meaning of the word- those who dont believe or believe in false gods and idols are erased.

Those who spawn offsprings to give them a miserable life, those who dont love their offsprings, those who hurt them, KNOWINGLY are the ones responsibles for their suffering. Not you, not me. People who smoke, take drugs, psychologically harass others or are getting psychologically harrassed by them while pregnant hurt their own offsprings all by themselves. Causes, consequences. They made their choices. I m responsible for my choices, not theirs. Neither are you. This is how it was all intended to be.

There is nothing beyond, before or after, God.
God is Life, God is Love.

Read the Bible, work, love, be loved, that's the only path thru it all. Only doing so will you find genuine hapiness. Everything else is an illusion.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 08:38:42 PM »
Posters argument destroyed with first false staement. Accidents are scientific fact - cannot be avoided - like the big bang, like the fact someone was stupid enough to fuck this posters Mum and produce an oxygen thief who would write a fucktard post like this one - this is the post of a man with an unexamined life and little to no suffering.  Fucking Accidents, some mothers do have them!

Real , positive, life protecting/ maintaining scientists are faithful. All of them.
The bad use of science to destroy life is made by unfaithful men. Scientifical knowledges are revelations by God to some chosen individuals as time goes by.

Congratulations for reviving the cliche debate "im a scientifical, rationalist atheist and you re a schyzophrenic God believer". That's all you were able to come with.

Grow up, little shit stain. This is getting old. And try to produce something more interesting than your regurgitated pile of shit you serve us, lol at those atheists who pretend to "think by themselves" only to end delivering the most basic nihilistic crap that has alrdy been said centuries ago, only to justify not to create, maintain a family. Lazy, uneducated, cowardly useless air stealers. But hey, what are the chances you never had a decent father figure, what are the chances he ever read the Bible, what are the chances he ever got you reading it? Somehow it's not your fault. But if one day in a life or death situation i have to pick beetween a useless pos like you or someone who Believes and hopes, who can inspire others to believe and hope, has "the balls" to do so, you ll make things quicker and easier by exposing your moral , spiritual values, or moreso, lack of. It is also known as "maturity".
That's how it works.

Good then, just off yourself already. Show us how hard are "your balls" mister "I know it all". But something tells me that if life makes no sense, you still want to abuse everything under the sun before living dont you, you want your share ?Typical modern nihilistic, useless, faithless, fatherless, immature , uneducated, unable to contribute lost perverted reasoning.

Fact is you know nothing but arent even able to aknowledge it. And all you can come with is the "im rationalist, cartesian, "scientifical" bullshit... no you re just an atheist. A nihilistic, blind, unbalanced, atheist.  And atheists dont reproduce and end lonely in their 50 s ruining the life of everyone else, popping anti depressant all year long when they didnt off themselves first. Let's see how far you go with your "beliefs". Hint; you re not going to go anywhere different than all of those who took the same path.  

But it would require you to have some real life experience first I guess, to understand what im saying.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
Any man who idolizes another man has problems. All the clowns who wear jerseys with a mans name of their back have problems. Society is strange.
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »
Any man who idolizes another man has problems. All the clowns who wear jerseys with a mans name of their back have problems. Society is strange.

Exactly. The only man worth being idolized is your own father, only if he is submited to God and want to be closer to His image himself.
Most of the time you better want to look like God following His words directly by reading the Bible instead of following souls that are even more lost than you. It's tough when your own father isnt worth being followed as he doesnt follow God.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2012, 04:05:02 AM »

In all cases of suicides there is always someone -who will never , or rarely tell others about it- that destroyed the will to live of the person that commited the self killing. Some have no problem living a long quiet life knowing it, they just dont talk about it. Some people kill others psychologically, even in their own family. Yes, that's the truth. You can hurt, or kill, both physically or psychologically, someone else. If your offspring off iself, you re part of what led to this event, it cannot be otherwise, just like if your offspring gravitates around unhealthy people, you re also responsible for it one way or another, it cannot be otherwise.

dude, your arguement is so fucked up i dont even know where to begin with. i appreciate you taking the time to post 3-4 paragraphs, but its hard to take you seriously after reading the very first sentence...

so your sying that accidents dont exist, and people decide what happens to them, and people are responsible for what happens to them... yeah, i guess fuck Indonesia, those 150,000 people deserved to die because of the bad weather ( tsunami), because "accidents dont happen", and god collectively put 150,000 scum of the earth ( from all age ranges) in one place, and decided to kill them ???

i think your confusing KARMA, and accidents... i believe in Karma, that if you fuck people over, you will eventually get fucked over yourself etc.. but to say accidents dont happen, thats just silly.

theres so many examples... but for sake of arguement, lets just stick to babies whom are born with dissability...

lets say a baby is born with no arms ( there exists cases), so your saying that kid that was JUST born, DESERVED that ?that he did something so awful while he was a sperm in his dad's balls that he desrved to be born with no arms and be fucked for life ??
i just saw another person made a similar analogy to mine, and your response was those whom spawned them are responsible?WOW... and you call US unfaithful with no spirituality and no soul ? Dude, if your god punishes an innocent newborn baby just to teach his parents a lesson, well fuck your god and your faith, i'll stick to my god and my faith, cuz my god would never do something cruel...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2012, 05:21:52 AM »
Selfish act to his kids and family. Suicide is for cowards

no it's not, it's selfish of others to want to keep someone around for there benefit despite that person suffering. There is nothing selfish about suicide.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2012, 06:34:48 AM »
 I don't agree with a lot of your views uberman but whatever helps you make sense of this life...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2012, 07:43:52 AM »
Selfish act to his kids and family. Suicide is for cowards
you obviously don't understand clinical depression or what head trauma does to the brain!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2012, 08:12:00 AM »
Also please take note that people who kill themselves often have a parent who regret having giving birth to them and let them knew about it one way or another.

No individual who was/is loved enough by both his parents will ever want to kill him/herself. No one who s loved enough by enough loved ones wants to kill himself/herself. You need a father figure, a mother figure, a husband/ wife, kids, grand parents to love you. You need a certain amount of love coming constantly from a certain number of people to maintain your feeling of being useful/loved high enough.
If someone is missing and cant provide you with what you need you can still replace him/her with a substitutive figure. Sometimes one person can love you so much that it can also replace the missing love you should be receiving from several differents significant loved ones. But its often at the expense of himself/herself.

In all cases of suicides there is a non loving mother or father who ruined the life of his/her son / daughter. There are parents who hate their kids so much they only feel good when their kids feel bad or off themselves.

I dont buy that severe physical shocks to the head make someone wants to kill himself. I believe severe repeated psychological traumas caused by people you had trust in lead one to consider suicide.

We don't give a shit what you believe.
from incomplete data

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2012, 08:23:06 AM »
God bless his soul, I dont know why he would do that to himself, and also not even think of the pain he would cause to all who love him. So sad, I heard he also was in good spirits and had no signs of depression or anything else.

Could it of been an accident?

Don't think the other side is fond of suicides.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »
fact is when nobody needs/knows you, your disapearing cannot be regretted.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
Suicide is not an action of cowards.

If you really think about it, life as we know it is not that great. Matter of fact, it's simply horrific, mundane, forced on you, and you only get to experience brief, rapidly fleeting moments of pleasure.

These moments of pleasure in no way shape or form make up for all the mundane, and suffering an average person goes through.

....and opting for God as a source for placebo comfort can work for some, but even then, it's fake, delusional, and pathetic. 

Even if God was real, i'd would want to torture that fucker for eons for his epic cruelty and nonsense creation we call "life".

x2
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2012, 06:53:02 AM »
Suicide is not an action of cowards.

If you really think about it, life as we know it is not that great. Matter of fact, it's simply horrific, mundane, forced on you, and you only get to experience brief, rapidly fleeting moments of pleasure.

These moments of pleasure in no way shape or form make up for all the mundane, and suffering an average person goes through.

....and opting for God as a source for placebo comfort can work for some, but even then, it's fake, delusional, and pathetic. 

Even if God was real, i'd would want to torture that fucker for eons for his epic cruelty and nonsense creation we call "life".

speak for yourself, I like my life

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
speak for yourself, I like my life

A lot of miserable people on Getbig , who would have thought .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2012, 07:28:48 AM »
Fucking uberman knows zippo about people,zippo about suicide,and double zippo about depression.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2012, 07:32:36 AM »
Fucking uberman knows zippo about people,zippo about suicide,and double zippo about depression.
I think he just likes to wax philosophic. I just skip his posts. Boring.