Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 17, 2014, 11:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Junior Seau 911 call...  (Read 3201 times)
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2012, 05:39:55 PM »

Cry pretty fucking sad... no other way to put it. kinda feel bad for the gf to find the bf like this

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/050412_seau_911_1-v2.mp3
Report to moderator   Logged
HERACLES
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 06:23:07 PM »

God bless his soul, I dont know why he would do that to himself, and also not even think of the pain he would cause to all who love him. So sad, I heard he also was in good spirits and had no signs of depression or anything else.

Could it of been an accident?
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 06:26:52 PM »

Selfish act to his kids and family. Suicide is for cowards
Devon97
Getbig IV

Keith lives on...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »

THis.

I suppose the pressure of being a 18 year NFL vet and having his own fighting TV show was too much to bare. Roll Eyes
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 06:37:53 PM »

He was 18 and had a family?
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 06:38:53 PM »

Bullshit.
polychronopolous
Getbig V

Ya gotta play thru it!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »

He was 18 and had a family?

Typical non American dumbass response. Only in Europe Roll Eyes
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »

Yes to first sentence... No to second sentence... its no joke pulling the trgger
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 07:08:05 PM »

Yes to first sentence... No to second sentence... its no joke pulling the trgger

How so? Easy to end your life than to deal with your inner demons.

If you want to die like a soldier then might as well do it the japanese way with a samurai sword. Much more admirable
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »

Bullshit.

Care to elaborate
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »

Care to elaborate

There ain't nothing cowardly about putting a gun to your chest and pulling the trigger, knowing you will cease to exist. That takes BALLS.
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 07:17:35 PM »

Typical non American dumbass response. Only in Europe Roll Eyes

That was random.
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 07:21:04 PM »

There ain't nothing cowardly about putting a gun to your chest and pulling the trigger, knowing you will cease to exist. That takes BALLS.

If that's the case should have jumped off the golden gate bridge. That takes balls! Anyways, my argument was about not dealing with whatever problem(s) he might have, killing yourself is an easy way out whichever way u look at it
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »

If that's the case should have jumped off the golden gate bridge. That takes balls! Anyways, my argument was about not dealing with whatever problem(s) he might have, killing yourself is an easy way out whichever way u look at it

Bullshit.
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 07:23:10 PM »

I agree with what you've said but when theres kids involved I think the person has a responsibility to stick around for them. But than again I have no clue what his kids were like.
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »

Suicidal people are often not the only ones responsible for their wish to die. There is always someone else who has his fair share of responsability, a wife, a parent, etc.
NoMoreLies
Getbig II

CanadianMass.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 07:24:39 PM »

We can all talk about what a cowardly act this is, how suicide is nothing but selfish, blah,blah,blah. The mere fact is, people who commit suicide do not think like you and I do. They are sick, and not thinking clearly. I hada friend years ago who was suicidal, he never committed suicide, ironicly he died of Leukemia. Well I interviewed him about what was going through his mind when he was having these feelings. He told me during the worst times of his life when he was at his low, he believed that others around him (his wife and kids) would really be better off with out him. This is a sickness, and for us to judge is a disservice to all the other depressed people out there.

~ NoMoreLies

~
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 07:28:16 PM »

Anyone desperate enough to kill themselves deserves our pity, not our judgment.

Except Hitler. Judge away.
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »

Also please take note that people who kill themselves often have a parent who regret having giving birth to them and let them knew about it one way or another.

No individual who was/is loved enough by both his parents will ever want to kill him/herself. No one who s loved enough by enough loved ones wants to kill himself/herself. You need a father figure, a mother figure, a husband/ wife, kids, grand parents to love you. You need a certain amount of love coming constantly from a certain number of people to maintain your feeling of being useful/loved high enough.
If someone is missing and cant provide you with what you need you can still replace him/her with a substitutive figure. Sometimes one person can love you so much that it can also replace the missing love you should be receiving from several differents significant loved ones. But its often at the expense of himself/herself.

In all cases of suicides there is a non loving mother or father who ruined the life of his/her son / daughter. There are parents who hate their kids so much they only feel good when their kids feel bad or off themselves.

I dont buy that severe physical shocks to the head make someone wants to kill himself. I believe severe repeated psychological traumas caused by people you had trust in lead one to consider suicide.
Kahn.N.Singh
Getbig III

Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 07:37:19 PM »

I heard he also was in good spirits and had no signs of depression or anything else.

Many times, suicides happen when the victim has either initiated a descent toward depression or has moved to an ascent from depression. The severely depressed rarely have the energy and resolve to commit the fatal act. So the descent/ascent mode is considered an especially high-risk period for potential suicides.

Although suicide is no laughing matter, I'm reminded of a scene from Stallone's Paradise Alley wherein Big Glory jumps into the river to drown because he wants to go out with the happy feeling he has experienced with Cosmo. Big Glory's been at the end of his rope for a long while, has been depressed for some time, but states that he doesn't think of suicide when he's sad. It's only after feeling the exuberance of a night out with Cosmo that he resolves to check out on his own terms. It's a poignant, though funny, scene.
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 07:38:24 PM »

No individual who was/is loved enough by both his parents will ever want to kill him/herself.

In all cases of suicides there is a non loving mother or father who ruined the life of his/her son / daughter. There are parents who hate their kids so much they only feel good when their kids feel bad or off themselves.

Nonsense.
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 07:43:08 PM »

How so? Easy to end your life than to deal with your inner demons.

If you want to die like a soldier then might as well do it the japanese way with a samurai sword. Much more admirable

See the bold statement? thats the problem right there... i dont know why alot of people have this mentality that if someone choses a path that ends his misery, then automatically that person is a coward .

your saying that just because Junior didnt decide to be miserable for the next 10 years and eventually die of depression and stress, then  automatically he is a coward.

let me ask you this. have you seen the movie 127 hours? basically this hiker dude gets stuck in the mountain or whatever, and a huge ruck falls on his arm, and he is unable to move... and i think after like 127, he decides to cut off his own arm, to end that misery that he was in... do you consider that cowardly ?  if we use your arguement, then the guy acted cowardly because he couldnt take the suffering anymore and just decided to end his misery right then and there and inflict bodily harm on himself... so is he a coward Huh

same goes with junior, but instead, the misery wasnt his arm, it was his life and brain, and he decided to end it. im not saying its justified nor do i approve it, im just saying that the phrase" he took the easy way out" is just a stupid fucking phrase out of the movies / books... its not easy... its a tough decision, it takes balls IMO
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 07:44:58 PM »

See the bold statement? thats the problem right there... i dont know why alot of people have this mentality that if someone choses a path that ends his misery, then automatically that person is a coward .

your saying that just because Junior didnt decide to be miserable for the next 10 years and eventually die of depression and stress, then  automatically he is a coward.

let me ask you this. have you seen the movie 127 hours? basically this hiker dude gets stuck in the mountain or whatever, and a huge ruck falls on his arm, and he is unable to move... and i think after like 127, he decides to cut off his own arm, to end that misery that he was in... do you consider that cowardly ?  if we use your arguement, then the guy acted cowardly because he couldnt take the suffering anymore and just decided to end his misery right then and there and inflict bodily harm on himself... so is he a coward Huh

same goes with junior, but instead, the misery wasnt his arm, it was his life and brain, and he decided to end it. im not saying its justified nor do i approve it, im just saying that the phrase" he took the easy way out" is just a stupid fucking phrase out of the movies / books... its not easy... its a tough decision, it takes balls IMO

It takes balls to sacrify yourself consciously for the survival of others, not to end your suffering by harming others who need you to survive. Most of the time you can do several things to feel more useful, you can help others to help yourself, instead of ending your life.
What is tough is to maintain life, not destroy it.
What is tough is to endanger your own survival for the survival of Life itself ultimately.

Suicide is always deeply rooted in a feeling of not being up to the expectations of someone else who judges you, often a parent/genitor, someone who gave you life but regret it.
The Ugly
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 07:47:18 PM »

Non fucking sense.
viking1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »

You never know the demons that a person is fighting in their head.

We had a very close friend acting completely normal on a Friday.... then sent out emails/texts apologizing to everyone on Saturday. Then, early Sunday morning, he went on a hike in the local mountains, sat down on a hillside, put a blanket over his head  and shoved a 12gauge shotgun under his chin.... completely blew his head apart/off.  

No warning signs, no clues, nothing.  Crazy.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!