Author Topic: Couple of questions before i start my cycle tomorrow.  (Read 4386 times)

rondo

• Getbig II
Couple of questions before i start my cycle tomorrow.
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
As of tomorrow i will be running

test prop - 100mg EOD x 8 weeks (maybe bump it up to 150mg?)
NPP - 100mg EOD x 8 weeks.

I will be running arimidex throughout the cycle as i can be quite gyno prone.... however the tablets are 1mg each and i was planning on running a low dose of 0.25 mg/ eod or e3d? will it be ok just to cut it into 4 pieces? and would 0.25mg every 3rd day be too little?

also atm my pct just consists of nolva as i reacted quite badly to clomid last time... I've been recommended to add in hcg however i hear mixed opinions on this?

thanks for your time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Couple of questions before i start my cycle tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »

I will be running arimidex throughout the cycle as i can be quite gyno prone.... however the tablets are 1mg each and i was planning on running a low dose of 0.25 mg/ eod or e3d? will it be ok just to cut it into 4 pieces? and would 0.25mg every 3rd day be too little?

also atm my pct just consists of nolva as i reacted quite badly to clomid last time... I've been recommended to add in hcg however i hear mixed opinions on this?

thanks for your time.

I would extend the cycle to at least 12 weeks.

It's fine to cut the tabs, i use a pill cutter all the time.

0.25 EoD is good.

I don't think HCG is needed. I'm not a fan of it unless you have been shut down for an extended period of time.

Good luck!

8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:42:50 PM »
16 weeks at least.

8 weeks you will piss out faster than you can say "steroid cycle".

8 weeks is a waste of time and money.

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 03:51:39 AM »
ok thanks for the advice guys.. I've always thought the general rule with prop is that it that will lose it's effect after around 8 weeks due to being such a short ester. I ran test e for 12 weeks last time and my progress seemed to stall around the 10 week mark so i added in SD. What do you think about the doses?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 03:54:49 AM »
ok thanks for the advice guys.. I've always thought the general rule with prop is that it that will lose it's effect after around 8 weeks due to being such a short ester. I ran test e for 12 weeks last time and my progress seemed to stall around the 10 week mark so i added in SD. What do you think about the doses?

Bullshit.

What do you think IFBB pros do, go off becasuse after 8 weeks the test "loses effectiveness"??

The longer you are on, the more you gain, the slower and more even your gains, the better.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 03:57:44 AM »
depends on how fast you gain. I dont go past 8-10 weeks because I get my gains after a month. the rest of the 6 weeks I do not gain any weight maybe 2-4 pounds. I get about 18-20 pounds just in the first 4 weeks and usually that is all I am trying to gain. The rest of the cycle I just tone up and drop the water I picked up,My strength still goes up a little bit but I really get the gains within the forst month!. 8-10 weeks is fine for some people. just depends on how you react to roids and I think HCG is a good idea.at least do a few shots of HCG a week before your last injection then start a low dose of nolva and 50mg clomid. I get more side from nolva then clomid. I usually go 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid. just make sure you do not bu liquid anchileries. I bought some IBE Nolva and I swear it was hard to get a accurate dose. Some times I would take to much and my eye sight would get whacky! I much prefer nolva and clomid tabs. I am highly against liquid anchileries.

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »
I will extend the cycle to atleast 10-12 weeks then as I have plenty of oil and will order some hcg later on. Does 100mg eod for both prop and npp sound ok or would you raise either? I know some will claim to let the NPP do the work and others the prop?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 09:41:39 AM »
I will extend the cycle to atleast 10-12 weeks then as I have plenty of oil and will order some hcg later on. Does 100mg eod for both prop and npp sound ok or would you raise either? I know some will claim to let the NPP do the work and others the prop?

100mg EoD sounds good.

If you don't like the results you can bump it up to 150mg EoD. I would keep them equal for now.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 03:30:29 AM »

thanks for your time.

Elaborate please

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 03:33:11 AM »

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever.. its a prop ester, so the same way you feel it the first week, the same way you will feel it the 8th week... yes the first 8 weeks the changes might all be NEW to you, you start to feel great, see daily changes in your body and whatnot, and your progress might stall after 8 weeks, and by now, the general overall sense of well being has become normal to you, so thats why you might think that its loosing effect after 8 weeks...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 03:46:34 AM »
A lot of good advise is written in this thread, i'd also like to see you extend the cycle for longer so your body can "accept" all the new mass as the norm or close to it, so when you do come off you wont lose 80% of what you gained...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 07:49:47 AM »
hey guys. Just a quick update on my cycle. I'm around 6 weeks into my cycle and things are going great. My strength is up alot and I just achieved my first ever 500lb deadlift. I've leaned out abit but also notibly bigger. However my gains seem to have stalled slightly this past week so I'm thinking of bumping it up to 150mg of each EOD.... however i dont fancy 3ml injections so I might switch to ED and bring in quad jabs.

Thanks for all the advice btw its greatly appreciated.

Regarding pct.. all i have at the moment is nolva... as clomid caused me to become quite depressed last time and I'm sure it caused alot more acne. Anything else I should purchase now... maybe HCG?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 06:23:41 AM »
hey guys. Just a quick update on my cycle. I'm around 6 weeks into my cycle and things are going great. My strength is up alot and I just achieved my first ever 500lb deadlift. I've leaned out abit but also notibly bigger. However my gains seem to have stalled slightly this past week so I'm thinking of bumping it up to 150mg of each EOD.... however i dont fancy 3ml injections so I might switch to ED and bring in quad jabs.

Thanks for all the advice btw its greatly appreciated.

Regarding pct.. all i have at the moment is nolva... as clomid caused me to become quite depressed last time and I'm sure it caused alot more acne. Anything else I should purchase now... maybe HCG?

whats your plans for next cycle? are you gonna take a considerable amount of time off? or do another cycle in say 10-12 weeks after this one?

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
I've not thought that far ahead. But I will be taking some time off. However long I take this cycle I will take the same amount of time off. I will probs do something similar to this one tbh

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
16 weeks at least.

8 weeks you will piss out faster than you can say "steroid cycle".

8 weeks is a waste of time and money.
Not for everyone...

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 06:20:44 AM »
This isnt my first cycle. I've done a couple of ph's before this and a test e 500mg for 12 weeks. 0.25eod for armidex is low anyway? to say dont worry about gyno as there is always surgery is pretty crap advice IMO

also I thought I was running a standard dosage for this cycle? I've actually had afew people say to me that 100mg eod of NPP is low and only worthwhile at 150eod...?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »
This isnt my first cycle. I've done a couple of ph's before this and a test e 500mg for 12 weeks. 0.25eod for armidex is low anyway? to say dont worry about gyno as there is always surgery is pretty crap advice IMO

also I thought I was running a standard dosage for this cycle? I've actually had afew people say to me that 100mg eod of NPP is low and only worthwhile at 150eod...?

Run it and see for yourself, different people respond differently.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 10:10:01 PM »
What happened to the good old Deca?

Presently doing the Norma's along with low test - NO AI's of any type. Hardly a hint of water or/and bloat. Stopped the Arimidex a few weeks following Tren and low test.

P.S. Also better IMHO to go longer with lower doses or the same -- than blast just for 8 weeks.

rondo

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 12:35:56 PM »
ok guys slight problem. I'm around 8 weeks in (half way) and I ran out of prop and NPP so i contacted my source to get me some more urgently....

He turned up with test prop..... plus nandromix 300 which is a mix of 100mg NPP and 200mg of nandrolone decanoate? 

I'm a little lost as to what to do here.... has anyone had this before? and advice?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 03:19:48 PM »
lol just inject whatever you can get ahold of  and train like a berserk,man.

dont worry about if 100mg of some compound can mess up something.

look, you can get rock hard on deca and test cyp even, if the diet is spot on and ridiculous.the training intensity and food/diet choice will make it or break it, not a compound.

Great post.

I'm nearly 7% BF right now on Deca/Eq/Primo.

Don't get all caught up in the compounds. Train like an animal and eat right. The rest is the easy part.

Another thing, always have all of your gear before starting a cycle.

8)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 01:38:28 AM »
Great post.

I'm nearly 7% BF right now on Deca/Eq/Primo.

Don't get all caught up in the compounds. Train like an animal and eat right. The rest is the easy part.

Another thing, always have all of your gear before starting a cycle.

8)

LOL, so you mean you should buy all gear for the next 30 years at once?  ::) ::)

Cycling is overrated, just buy some stuff, and when it is gone buy more.