Author Topic: Arnold's height 6 feet plus  (Read 16805 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Arnold's height 6 feet plus
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 10:35:39 AM »
Trans Milkshake.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 04:25:33 PM »
After all these years it is incredible that I seem to be the only person in bodybuilding or elsewhere who measured Arnold's height. It was in early February, 1969, at Mit's Gym in Honolulu. Arnold arrived that day with Dave Draper for some show there. Several of us were in the gym and someone claimed to be a certain height so I measured him on Mit's scale that had a height guage. The bloke was 1/2" shorter than he claimed to be. I disliked when people exaggerated muscle size or height. Arnold said he was 6' 2" but was 6' 1 1/2" when I measured him on those scales. I told him he could have shrunk half an inch during the day because it was in the evening. If he claimed 6' 1 3/4" then he probably shrank 1/4 inch during the day. I knew about how many shrink during the day because a guy kept trying to get into the NY police force and always came up short for height. Finally his mates carried him in on an ironing board before he stood up for the day and he passed the height test. It was in the papers.

There is no need for Hazbin to estimate Arnold's height via counting blocks in Golds Gym. He is correct in his estimation. There was a Getbigger there who actually measured Arnold's height and that should be the end of this discussion.

Arnold was one of the tallest bodybuilders who was also huge. Even in 1980 he dwarfed Zane and Dickerson who were much shorter than him.

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
6 feet 1 and 3 quarter inches at peak. There is a vid online somewhere done within the last couple of years in which he states to the interviewer he has shrunk, his daughter measured him and he came up at 6 feet and 1 quarter inches (if i remember rightly). He said he was bolt upright but alas he had shrunk.  

Your real bright aren't you. The daughter detail is classic deflection. To refute what he says means your also attacking a little girl.

This is why it's hard to believe he was ever 6 2, bodybuilders have everything to gain by exaggerating their height, and nothing to loose. Why would a known manipulator not exaggerate his height, this is arnold were talking about, his whole thing is he'll do whatever it takes to succeed its half the reason we worship him ??? ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2012, 04:48:57 PM »
Your real bright aren't you. The daughter detail is classic deflection. To refute what he says means your also attacking a little girl.

This is why it's hard to believe he was ever 6 2, bodybuilders have everything to gain by exaggerating their height, and nothing to loose. Why would a known manipulator not exaggerate his height, this is arnold were talking about, his whole thing is he'll do whatever it takes to succeed its half the reason we worship him ??? ???

Can you prove any of your idiotic theories, or are we just supposed to take your word for it.?

That some fat virgin on getbig has the inside scoop on Arnold Schwarzennegger, and you know what the man thinks  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »

Can you prove any of your idiotic theories, or are we just supposed to take your word for it.?

That some fat virgin on getbig has the inside scoop on Arnold Schwarzennegger, and you know what the man thinks  ::)
Please fuck off, your very much the same as him,minus of course actually having a reason to be so  full of yourself. If your natural status is any measure of his bullshitting he's about 5'3". :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2012, 05:01:01 PM »
Please fuck off, your very much the same as him,minus of course actually having a reason to be so  full of yourself. If your natural status is any measure of his bullshitting he's about 5'3". :D

exactly...more "words" from an anonymous twat..nothing of any substance. a fat virgin who is to embarrassed to post a pic

oh and thanks for "making fun" of me because i take steroids and i'm very muscular, do you go onto car enthusiast's forums, and ridicule people for working on their cars too ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
exactly...more "words" from an anonymous twat..nothing of any substance. a fat virgin who is to embarrassed to post a pic

oh and thanks for "making fun" of me because i take steroids and i'm very muscular, do you go onto car enthusiast's forums, and ridicule people for working on their cars too ::)
If they spend five years claiming to be driving a ferrari when it's actually a fucking volkswagon than yeah I will point out the obvious bullshit there too. I could care less that you do steroids, it's your bullshit, about it that is a fucking joke. Your bullshit with steroid usage is well established on this site. We all know it, you have it in print, from your own dam posts.

Anyhow bring on another rebuttal/it's only a game/you don't know me/show us a pic/ blah blah blah blah blah, I'm tired of arguing with a middle aged losers who has to "own" people half his age in order to feel good about himself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »
If they spend five years claiming to be driving a ferrari when it's actually a fucking volkswagon than yeah I will point out the obvious bullshit there too. I could care less that you do steroids, it's your bullshit, about it that is a fucking joke. Your bullshit with steroid usage is well established on this site. We all know it, you have it in print, from your own dam posts.

Anyhow bring on another rebuttal/it's only a game/you don't know me/show us a pic/ blah blah blah blah blah, I'm tired of arguing with a middle aged losers who has to "own" people half his age in order to feel good about himself.

No...I own you because you are a tool who says dumb shit like " I KNOW Arnold Schwarzenegger lies about his height" when you don't have a shred of proof besides your assholish blowhard opinion.

and will continue to do do, as i hate stupid people

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2012, 06:07:00 PM »
Everyone knows that they were fake blocks in the picture with Dave Draper!  The blocks were made a 1/2 inch smaller than usual to make Arnold appear taller than he really is.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2012, 06:09:08 PM »
Everyone knows that they were fake blocks in the picture with Dave Draper!  The blocks were made a 1/2 inch smaller than usual to make Arnold appear taller than he really is.
LOL ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »
Big deal!! Seriously Arnold always came  across as a confident/secure ind. I don't see how he would intentionally flat out lie and say 6'2, shit when asked do people actually say 5'10.5 or 5'11.5. His estimate IS 6'2. So he was 6'1.5, that is CLOSE enough! Gee, for fucks sake, I'm laughing at vinces comment "I disliked when people exaggerate height and weight"  ::) I can see if someone says I'm 6 foot but they are actually 5'9 but.......

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2012, 10:51:28 PM »

yup.  Alex Jones, David Icke and Jesse Ventura are looking into it as we speak!!!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2012, 11:12:56 PM »
yep, and the fact that he is standing 4 feet away from the wall  ::)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2012, 11:13:37 PM »
i don't see how there is a question about arnold's height. he is so obviously over 6 feet it is not even a question. i did not take the time to read this thread, or even one full post in this thread, because i rarely venture out of the steroid section (but all of a sudden the internet has become too serious there and i am taking a vacation from that section), but i have heard this theory that arnold was closer to 5'10'' than 6'2'' for years and it is so absurd.

if you just look at the guys physique he is just tall, period. i would estimate 6'2'' if i had no clue, but i think i have read that he was 6'1 and change, so there you go.  6'1'' and change it is.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
After all these years it is incredible that I seem to be the only person in bodybuilding or elsewhere who measured Arnold's height. It was in early February, 1969, at Mit's Gym in Honolulu. Arnold arrived that day with Dave Draper for some show there. Several of us were in the gym and someone claimed to be a certain height so I measured him on Mit's scale that had a height guage. The bloke was 1/2" shorter than he claimed to be. I disliked when people exaggerated muscle size or height. Arnold said he was 6' 2" but was 6' 1 1/2" when I measured him on those scales. I told him he could have shrunk half an inch during the day because it was in the evening. If he claimed 6' 1 3/4" then he probably shrank 1/4 inch during the day. I knew about how many shrink during the day because a guy kept trying to get into the NY police force and always came up short for height. Finally his mates carried him in on an ironing board before he stood up for the day and he passed the height test. It was in the papers.

There is no need for Hazbin to estimate Arnold's height via counting blocks in Golds Gym. He is correct in his estimation. There was a Getbigger there who actually measured Arnold's height and that should be the end of this discussion.

Arnold was one of the tallest bodybuilders who was also huge. Even in 1980 he dwarfed Zane and Dickerson who were much shorter than him.

Go out fatboy

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »
Don't know why people always doubt Arnold's height...I mean 6'1-6'2 is not that tall!

You're missing the point....

Sly claims he's 5'11" (not that tall either)

But People doubt is accurate, that's all.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MikMaq

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2012, 10:21:46 AM »
No...I own you because you are a tool who says dumb shit like " I KNOW Arnold Schwarzenegger lies about his height" when you don't have a shred of proof besides your assholish blowhard opinion.

and will continue to do do, as i hate stupid people
You don't like my opinion because their dead on about you.

Anyhow alright I'll agree he was 6 2, only dropped 25 pounds from bulking to contest, could bench 500 pounds, only used steroids for cutting until 1990, and was always faithful in his marriage. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2012, 01:58:16 PM »
musclemag measured him back in the bodybuilding days, he came up at 6 foot 1 and 3 quarter inches, could have been the morning so he was a bit taller like vince said. For the sake of magazine articles they rounded up the figure. Its obvious arnold was over 6ft, he dwarfed most of the competitors in that era..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
You don't like my opinion because their dead on about you.

Anyhow alright I'll agree he was 6 2, only dropped 25 pounds from bulking to contest, could bench 500 pounds, only used steroids for cutting until 1990, and was always faithful in his marriage. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you ever notice how NOBODY ever gets your back around here?

that's because to a man...everyone here thinks you are whiny little shithead, who has to "comment" on everything, while still being a fat virgin  :D

You've never posted a pic,,,,have you?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
You're missing the point....

Sly claims he's 5'11" (not that tall either)

But People doubt is accurate, that's all.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah but Arnold's claims are believable.

MikMaq

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
you ever notice how NOBODY ever gets your back around here?

that's because to a man...everyone here thinks you are whiny little shithead, who has to "comment" on everything, while still being a fat virgin  :D

You've never posted a pic,,,,have you?
Most people I'm pretty sure could care less about me one way or another. It's a internet message board I don't come here to make friends. Anyhow, post a pic, along with it's just a game, etc etc, are one of your stock comebacks try evolving a little.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2012, 12:08:32 PM »
Definitely taller than that. I can see him at 6'-1" in his prime. But now he is 6'-0" or slightly shorter.

Yep. the ankle biting feminist supporting midgets that hate on him need to get off on something else. guy was 6 2 all day no matter how much they despise him

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Arnold, in his prime ('69-'75), looked a legitimate 6'. The length of his arms and legs appear every bit consistent with that of a barefoot 6-foot guy. 6'1"-6'2", no way. However, it should be pointed out that he sacrificed a lot of height in 1980 due to crazy catch-up drug protocols and intense training. I imagine this added to the controversy of his famed Sidney comeback.

Again, cinder blocks are 7 1/4" without mortar, 8" with it. Look at the picture.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2012, 08:19:11 AM »
my father measured arnold in 1970 at 186cm without shoes

my father was 184cm back then , now at age 64 he s 182cm

people get shorter when they get older

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »