Author Topic: Phil Heath 10 Mr olympias?  (Read 13111 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Phil Heath 10 Mr olympias?
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 06:08:57 AM »
phil getting demolished
Poor conditioning and he still has striations on his triceps...
Kai is more sideways, whereas Phil isn't.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 07:10:52 AM »
None of them worth mentioning other than Cedric, Rhoden, Beyeke, and Kuclo.

Cedric is all mouth, the second coming of Tony Freeman.

I don't think Rhoden will size up enough to beat Phil.  Personally, I see him getting top 6 spots for couple of years like Shawn Ray.

as long as Beyeke trains in France full-time, he'll be an after note in bbing.

Kuclo, it's Arlington or bust.  Shit isn't happen in a Plano suburb.  

Evan is blocky, so he just has to size up like Yates and let the chips fall.

I think IFBB will toy with 4-6 wins for Phil, before they uncrown him, or I see him losing like Jay and coming back to win 2 or 3.  That's where Kai comes in the picture similar to Dexter.  Maybe he has two 3-peats or something like that.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »

Damn Phil getting raped ....
The 'sheru' classic looks like it took place in somone's living room, no ?
L

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »
Phil is like the great Larry Scott minus the "great" part.  Mostly arms but without Larry's bronze California good looks and the good sense to retire after winning the Olympia twice. 

Larry was narrow at the shoulders and had a set of guns on him like few before or after and Phil is in a similar situation physique wise but much larger and more complete than Scott but that's a given with the drugs Phil is on.  He may continue to win but the reality of it is nobody really knows what to expect. 

Anything could happen and by that I mean drugs and your response to them coupled with such genetic factors as muscle length, etc.,  make the champion in today's bodybuilding.  At any given moment someone like Kai could overtake Phil or their body could just overdose and no longer withstand the variety and sheer amount of pharmaceuticals these guys take today. 

A sponge can only hold so much liquid and once it reaches the point that it's full there's no room for more.  That's probably what happened to Flex Wheeler and he went the synthol route to add more "muscle". 

Just take a gander at how Coleman is doing today.  His body looks to be breaking down and no amount of "supplementation" is going to stop that.  He won 8 Sandows and is arguably considered the best of all time.  His body was able to hold up through many, many years of abuse to achieve what he did.  Whether or not Phil's can do the same remains to be seen.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »
None of them worth mentioning other than Cedric, Rhoden, Beyeke, and Kuclo.

did you even know who beyeke was more than a year or two ago?  in ten years time, there will be some new big names, no doubt.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 01:26:06 PM »
   NOT.