Author Topic: Charles Barkley to Romney: "You are going down bro"  (Read 858 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Charles Barkley to Romney: "You are going down bro"
« on: May 07, 2012, 06:57:56 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/charles-barkley-mitt-romn_n_1492697.html

Nice.   Mr. Weight Watchers will probably be looting the cities along with the other idiots when obama is sent packing for his failed presidency  . 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Charles Barkley to Romney: "You are going down bro"
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 07:20:27 AM »
LOSE LIKE A MAN, mittens.  Actually, however...

Barkley spoke for many years of his Republican Party affiliation. In 1995, he considered running as a Republican candidate for Alabama's governorship in the 1998 election.[67] However, in 2006, he altered his political stance.[68] At a July 2006 meeting of the Southern Regional Conference of the National School Boards Association in Destin, Florida, Barkley lent credence to the idea of running for Governor of Alabama, stating:

I'm serious. I've got to get people to realize that the government is full of it. Republicans and Democrats want to argue over stuff that's not important, like gay marriage or the war in Iraq or illegal immigration... When I run — if I run — we're going to talk about real issues like improving our schools, cleaning up our neighborhoods of drugs and crime and making Alabama a better place for all people.[69]

In September 2006, Barkley once again reiterated his desire to run for Governor. He noted, "I can't run until 2014 ... I have to live there for seven years, so I'm looking for a house there as we speak."[70] In July 2007, he made a video declaring his support for Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election.[71] In September 2007, during a broadcast on Monday Night Football, Barkley announced that he bought a house in Alabama to satisfy residency requirements for a 2014 campaign for governor. In addition, Barkley declared himself an Independent and not a Democrat as previously reported. "The Republicans are full of it," Barkley said, "The Democrats are a little less full of it."[70]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 07:24:33 AM »
LOSE LIKE A MAN, mittens.  Actually, however...

Barkley spoke for many years of his Republican Party affiliation. In 1995, he considered running as a Republican candidate for Alabama's governorship in the 1998 election.[67] However, in 2006, he altered his political stance.[68] At a July 2006 meeting of the Southern Regional Conference of the National School Boards Association in Destin, Florida, Barkley lent credence to the idea of running for Governor of Alabama, stating:

I'm serious. I've got to get people to realize that the government is full of it. Republicans and Democrats want to argue over stuff that's not important, like gay marriage or the war in Iraq or illegal immigration... When I run — if I run — we're going to talk about real issues like improving our schools, cleaning up our neighborhoods of drugs and crime and making Alabama a better place for all people.[69]

In September 2006, Barkley once again reiterated his desire to run for Governor. He noted, "I can't run until 2014 ... I have to live there for seven years, so I'm looking for a house there as we speak."[70] In July 2007, he made a video declaring his support for Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election.[71] In September 2007, during a broadcast on Monday Night Football, Barkley announced that he bought a house in Alabama to satisfy residency requirements for a 2014 campaign for governor. In addition, Barkley declared himself an Independent and not a Democrat as previously reported. "The Republicans are full of it," Barkley said, "The Democrats are a little less full of it."[70]

Its all racial solidarity and little else for 95% of blacks w obama.

FNG sad beyond reason or help.

Ghettobama has never done a damn thing to lift a finger for blacks and yet they are loyal to him as if he brought them out of slavery.       

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
Posted on May 7, 2012
Charles Barkley To Romney: "We're Going To Beat You Like A Drum"

Former NBA great Charles Barkley commented on the presence of Mitt Romney at the Boston Celtics game this weekend during a post-game show on the TNT network.

"Mitt Romney. Listen main man, we're going to beat you like a drum in November. Don't take it personally. You seem like a nice guy. But you're going down, bro," Barkley said.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »
Republican? He has been liberal for quite a while. Check out this funny clip of him and Mike Savage debating from 2003.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 11:59:31 AM »
Republican? He has been liberal for quite a while. Check out this funny clip of him and Mike Savage debating from 2003.

C Barkley:  "I'm not concerned about history" 

FNG joke.