Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 01:40:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lee Priest Keeping it Real  (Read 3414 times)
BIG DUB
Getbig IV

« on: May 07, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8esve1gAY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8esve1gAY</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »

hahaha love it

wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »

I didn`t understand one single word.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Beethoven's 9th. Inning

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »

I didn`t understand one single word.
Turn on your hearing aid.      Grin
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 04:43:02 PM »

drugs for the mates mate!

A
The_Hammer
Getbig V

President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »

*awkward silence*

"uh there's plenty of refreshments fellas..."
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »

cliff notes, cant hear shit. Those "seminars" look depressing, he looks like a scared animal in a zoo's cage. lol at all these homos crossing their arms pushing their little biceps with their fists in the crowd, all trying to look tougher than the one next to them. Stupid, stupid, motherfucking losers.

Lee looks like an old fat lesbian sitting on that bench. Almost curled into fetal position like the insecure little bitch full of steroids he is.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 04:44:28 PM »

Turn on your hearing aid.      Grin
LOL  Grin
The_Hammer
Getbig V

President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 04:49:22 PM »

cliff notes, cant hear shit. Those seminars look depressing, lol at all these homos crossing their arms pushing their little biceps with their fists in the crowd, all trying to look tougher than the one next to them. Stupid, stupid, motherfucking losers.

Lee looks like an old fat lesbian sitting on that bench. Almost curled into fetal position like the insecure little bitch full of steroids he is.

Your little shtick is getting old.

We get it; you're Mr. Ironic.

Now go fuck yourself!
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »

cliff notes, cant hear shit. Those "seminars" look depressing, he looks like a scared animal in a zoo's cage. lol at all these homos crossing their arms pushing their little biceps with their fists in the crowd, all trying to look tougher than the one next to them. Stupid, stupid, motherfucking losers.

Irony
YngiweRhoads
Getbig IV

Shreddin'

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »

mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 06:45:21 PM »

Thats my gym... i remember the day he showed up....
i was pissed off because o all that nonsense the gym was closed.. left immediatley...
dont care too much or lee or his mouth.... he looked about 5ft TOPS...

choice is an illusion
bigjim
Getbig III

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 06:49:19 PM »

Thats my gym... i remember the day he showed up....
i was pissed off because o all that nonsense the gym was closed.. left immediatley...
dont care too much or lee or his mouth.... he looked about 5ft TOPS...

So what if hes 5ft. or 4ft hes a better bber than most
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »

hahah ubermans posts are becoming classic

A
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 06:55:36 PM »

*awkward silence*

"uh there's plenty of refreshments fellas..."
That was funny.
mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »

So what if hes 5ft. or 4ft hes a better bber than most

I didnt stay or wait or the seminar.. but from what i heard the next day lee was an ass and as you can tell over the yrs hes always been a cocky ass thats what fucked up his career good bber or not....

choice is an illusion
polychronopolous
Getbig V

Ya gotta play thru it!!

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »

I didnt stay or wait or the seminar.. but from what i heard the next day lee was an ass and as you can tell over the yrs hes always been a cocky ass thats what fucked up his career good bber or not....

So the guy is cocky? Big deal. The man is still a great bodybuilder with a ton of experience in the iron game. You could possibly have learned a thing or two just by showing some respect and sticking around and listening for a few minutes. Driving/walking all the way to the gym just to leave like that seems absolutely pointless.
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »

So the guy is cocky? Big deal. The man is still a great bodybuilder with a ton of experience in the iron game. You could possibly have learned a thing or two just by showing some respect and sticking around and listening for a few minutes. Driving/walking all the way to the gym just to leave like that seems absolutely pointless.
what is this "experience in the "iron" game" you re talking about exactly? An experience in lifting weights and injecting / ingesting various drugs?
mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »

There is NOTHING led priest can teach I have a damn good physique a natural one..and am strong. I'm satisfied with what I have ... I know how lee got to his level drugs and very good genetics ... I don't need a seminar for lee to tell me that I'm not interested in drugs so there is nothing lee can teach me ... His attitude sucks unlike Gunter who I had a good conversation with. At the end of the day without drugs led would be a random 5 ft guy people forget this ...I'm not a muscle worshiper.. I have my own... And again I stress his attitude sucks... A lot of those guys in that vid were pissed apparently when the asked lee what he took his answer wasnt what they expected... And they asked him to peel and he didn't ...

choice is an illusion
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »

Lee Priest=Scam artist
Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 01:25:43 AM »

L  Cheesy  L.

Psalm 23.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2012, 02:06:35 AM »

One thing he is right. A lot of guys take what he takes and look like shit.
Anglo
Getbig III

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2012, 02:10:50 AM »

Grin Cheesy
TRIX
Getbig IV

If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2012, 02:14:47 AM »

One thing he is right. A lot of guys take what he takes and look like shit.

they look like shit due to poor muscle shape

bigjim
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2012, 02:31:56 AM »

There is NOTHING led priest can teach I have a damn good physique a natural one..and am strong. I'm satisfied with what I have ... I know how lee got to his level drugs and very good genetics ... I don't need a seminar for lee to tell me that I'm not interested in drugs so there is nothing lee can teach me ... His attitude sucks unlike Gunter who I had a good conversation with. At the end of the day without drugs led would be a random 5 ft guy people forget this ...I'm not a muscle worshiper.. I have my own... And again I stress his attitude sucks... A lot of those guys in that vid were pissed apparently when the asked lee what he took his answer wasnt what they expected... And they asked him to peel and he didn't ...

Nothing he could teach you? because youre that good? hahahah now Ive heard it.

What sucks about his attitude? hes straight to the point and tells the truth?

Gunter smiles and tells you what you want to hear so hes a great guy. Youre probably a dick. Gunter smiles and chats to dicks Lee doesnt. Give me Lee any day.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!