Author Topic: MYOSTATIN inhibitors  (Read 1699 times)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
MYOSTATIN inhibitors
« on: May 07, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
Anyone here try the combined use of follistatin and myotrophin? We are talking about intramuscular use of these agents. The original study of myotrophin in ALS by the Mayo group failed because the doctors conducting the study had no clue what they were doing. Follistatin dosage is always in question, and it is unclear as to how long you need to be on it. Theoretically the effect is very long lasting. The vector of delivery is also different than IGF1, but both apparently affect the myostatin pathways at different sites. Using 300 ugms of follistatin IM into similar contra lateral muscle  groups qd + 5 units of IGF IM qd produces a pretty impressive effect. The  "experiment in nature"  will hit the stage in the USAs this July! Stay tuned. Of course you can continue with your usual gear too!! Show me
the bank!  ;D
DOC

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: MYOSTATIN inhibitors
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
theres no legit follistatin, its all a scam to skim you of your hard earned money.....

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:38:29 AM »
Oh this stuff was real. Right from my old lab at JHH and nonexperimental grade 344. :o

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
I ran one vial from the first batch that was confirmed bunk.... made me feel almost sick, I regret taking it.
I ran 4 vials back to back from another supplier (before learning they all come from the same place) and it might have
given me an extra few reps here and there, but nothing you would want to spend $100 a vial for.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 11:34:44 PM »
Combine follistatin with myotrophin IGF1. Then get back to DOC.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 03:20:07 AM »
fuck off out of here with your 6 posts ...why would u waste money on such rubbish, spend wisely brothers, if you have spare change, spend it on gh

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 04:22:57 PM »
Combine follistatin with myotrophin IGF1. Then get back to DOC.

Although skeptical, I will be keeping as eye on this.