Author Topic: TREN COUGH  (Read 12168 times)

HMB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
TREN COUGH
« on: May 10, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »
About to start a cycle running Tren...any suggestions on
avoiding tren cough? Not looking forward to that part.. :-\

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: TREN COUGH
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 02:54:12 AM »
About to start a cycle running Tren...any suggestions on
avoiding tren cough? Not looking forward to that part.. :-\
shoot into delts or ass, or anywhere where there is less vein...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:43:16 AM »
I did tren for years and never once had the cough. some say its dependant of person and some say of brand. For me it must be the person cause I tried many brands
X2. Never had cough

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »
ive had it less than 10 times, but its AWFUL! you think you are going to die. but it makes the rest o your day a piece of cake! ive only used 2 brands of tren and havnt noticed it more or less with either

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »
if you don't hit a vein you'll be fine.

if you do you will notice it before your done injecting. first remain calm, control your breathing by breathing slow and shallow. your mouth will water and you may smell alchol, your throat will begin to tighten, you will get hot and maybe sweat. stand under a ceiling fan or the air conditioning vent. it may be bad enough you may need to jump in the shower under cool or cold water. the cough can be enough to scare you the first time it happens because you pretty much cough everytime you take in a breath or try too. but if you do the tren eod then you should not experience the cough again. just remain calm and in control.

this is what i've heard from others who have done that sort of thing.
sept 10th APF

chess315

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »

if you do you will notice it before your done injecting. first remain calm, control your breathing by breathing slow and shallow. your mouth will water and you may smell alchol, your throat will begin to tighten, you will get hot and maybe sweat. stand under a ceiling fan or the air conditioning vent. it may be bad enough you may need to jump in the shower under cool or cold water. the cough can be enough to scare you the first time it happens because you pretty much cough everytime you take in a breath or try too. but if you do the tren eod then you should not experience the cough again. just remain calm and in control.

seems to be scar tissue or bad scare tissue makes it worse also seem like cough comes in the glutes more maybe thats only because its hard to reach and may cause a little trauma by moving need idk.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
Mixing with something else seems to work for me,! :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »

i have no idea how the bolded part is related to tren cough... Tren cough is a result of you nicking a vein, and somee tren hitting your bloodstream, but because its so fucking powerful, you will feel like dying... want to test it out the hard way, inject .1cc of test prop in vein, you'll get same result ( DONT, its dangerous) ... one way you can avoid tren cough is when you get the bubbles out the syringe, you push some oil out the syringe, and that lubes the needle, well, when you nick the vein, some of that oil on the needle gets in your blood stream... so one way is when you get all the bubble out the syrine, wipe the needle with alcohol swap

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 03:16:21 PM »
i have no idea how the bolded part is related to tren cough... Tren cough is a result of you nicking a vein, and somee tren hitting your bloodstream, but because its so fucking powerful, you will feel like dying... want to test it out the hard way, inject .1cc of test prop in vein, you'll get same result ( DONT, its dangerous) ... one way you can avoid tren cough is when you get the bubbles out the syringe, you push some oil out the syringe, and that lubes the needle, well, when you nick the vein, some of that oil on the needle gets in your blood stream... so one way is when you get all the bubble out the syrine, wipe the needle with alcohol swap

x2

With tren I never lube the needle....

Also I draw tren first, then some prop/mast...seems to do the trick

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
x2

With tren I never lube the needle....

Also I draw tren first, then some prop/mast...seems to do the trick

exactly, because if any oil leaks on the needle, it will be the prop/mast, and much milder than tren, and you wont feel it

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
done about 80 pins, had it twice, one in the glute, it was about a 2/10 on the suck meter, being the 2nd time I was ready, knew when I started plunging I hit a vein, just kept going.  1st time it was delt, hit hard, like 6/10.  Still, nothing too bad, like having a cold and getting hit real hard in the ribs, ok both sides.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
How do you guys hold the needle steady and prevent it from twisting up or breaking under your skin when you are coughing like a maniac?

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »
Just got it the first time ever.  Didn't cough but feel real shitty in my throat and lungs.  Don't like it, but eh I'll live.  Pushed right into scar tissue.  Wonder if its related.  Oh well

minto

• Getbig II
  • TEAM SCOOBY
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 04:50:38 AM »
is it true that tren hex can not give you tren cough?
he who dares

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 08:28:49 AM »
The cough is nothing compared to the sleepless nights and fucking BP through the roof.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 11:32:54 PM »
is it true that tren hex can not give you tren cough?

Neither does Tren E. Did it for 3months, no cough, not even once.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 10:43:18 AM »
I've gotten it from Tren H before and from HG Test E.

Delt shots seem to be the worst for me. I have gotten the cough 20 times easy from Tren A and a handful of times from other non-Tren compounds. Most were delt or quad shots.

Nash gave some good advice, stay calm and try to control your breathing. If you feel it coming on before you are done injecting, you better pull that pin out fast because the coughs can be very violent the first few times.

Good luck!

8)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 12:44:53 PM »
The cough is nothing compared to the sleepless nights and fucking BP through the roof.
But it's all worth it .....right ? ;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 02:52:41 PM »
i got it once but made sure i didn't cough. It feels like a near death experience though lol. I shit my pants every injection after that one. I want to try tren e because of the less frequent pinning but I still have 3 bottles of acetate to get through.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 04:47:10 PM »
just fought it off from a quad shot by slowly sipping ice cold water and taking very shallow breaths. it definitely helped

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 06:40:35 PM »
I did tren for years and never once had the cough. some say its dependant of person and some say of brand. For me it must be the person cause I tried many brands
I think tren cough is a misleading term, usually what I get is a rough feeling in my throat so I am constantly clearing my throat but not exactly coughing same with a few other I have talked to

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 06:04:52 AM »
I think tren cough is a misleading term, usually what I get is a rough feeling in my throat so I am constantly clearing my throat but not exactly coughing same with a few other I have talked to

this. I get the same feeling in the lungs but i can prevent myself coughing.

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
The "tren cough" is nothing more than some oil in your veins and your lungs trying to expel it. Ive had it with test e and test prop before. I think it gots its name because most do everyday injections so its more likely to nick a vein and the distint taste you get.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
no way, I've blasted full on into veins with test, deca, sus, primo, and never felt anything like true tren cough

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »
The "tren cough" is nothing more than some oil in your veins and your lungs trying to expel it. Ive had it with test e and test prop before. I think it gots its name because most do everyday injections so its more likely to nick a vein and the distint taste you get.
This can't be true cause I feel the throat rash within the same couple hours of injecting my first shot of tren then gets worse for a couple days then almost goes away after 2 weeks, has to be something in the actual tren, has to be.