Author Topic: Another Canadian busted for importing gear  (Read 2301 times)

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
Another Canadian busted for importing gear
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »
Canada is really cracking down in recent times. More and more busts are happening in Canada, and I think times are only going to get worse.

For a country where AAS laws are no where near as strict as those in the US, they are definitely cracking the whip.

http://anabolicscene.blogspot.com/2012/05/steroid-smuggler-facing-3-years-in-jail.html
~

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Another Canadian busted for importing gear
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
They rather not have roid raging zombies running around, yelling in traffic, causing accidents, causing fights at clubs, etc etc, and they have universal health care, so someone on roids will cost more in the long run because of health problems.

TEAM Nasser

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »
Some good thinking in this thread. Sooo true.
~

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
What do steroids do? Make you bigger, stronger, faster.

What does the government have us consume? Things that are toxic, dumb us down, make us overweight and weaker.

NWO  exaCTLY, it makes you more pliable to be a prozac taking, booze consuming, cigarette smoking zombie. than a fit healthy, strong mofo on ''THE JUICE''.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 05:33:27 PM »
Canada takes way too much money from its citizens for what they offer.

50% income tax is fucking BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL.

Also, they have something called "sin tax". Back when i use to smoke, i bought a pack of 20 for $2.50, within 5yrs of introducing the "sin tax", the price shot up to $10.50. PURE RAPE

What's great about Canada

1. Decent roads and traffic laws
2. Decent justice system
3. Not a lot of people which = less overall crime, and general doucheness.
4. It's a first world "civilized" country and is part of the G8.

That's pretty much it.

- Schools are free but they suck. Even in high class neighbourhoods, the government decides to build subsidized housing complex and ruin the neighbourhoods with degenerate refugee immigrants. People with money specifically move to expensive areas to get away from shit broke degenerates, and the government just fucks it up. I remember my high-school was ranked top in the country, but it was filled with refugee scum bags, pathetic.  

- Free health care, but only what doctors deem necessary. All the expensive shit is not covered.

-My neighbour paid 10's of thousands for chemo-therapy treatment, poor bastard.

-I have to pay extra for a hormonal panel (only if the doctor approves too, lol'd).

- Canada is very good at exploiting its natural resources, selling them raw with minimal processing. FUCKING MORONS.

- They are proponents of this supposed new age liberal fantasy utopia of lets hold hands multiculturalisms bullshit.  None of that shit is true, it's all lies.

i could go on, but ^half^ this shit is not even related to this thread....ahahhahahahah

So many incorrect statements in this.  We'll start with the biggest.  I paid 30% in taxes last year, not 50.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
psycopath, are you a felloe cannuck?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »

...because you're poor, next.

I'm poor?  You are an imbecile.  If you're paying 50% your making under 47k. You just owned yourself.  Learn your tax brackets then we'll talk.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
I'm poor?  You are an imbecile.  If you're paying 50% your making under 47k. You just owned yourself.  Learn your tax brackets then we'll talk.
So you pay only 30% because you make more than 47k. That sounds like a reverse tax system

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 07:01:39 PM »
Canada takes way too much money from its citizens for what they offer.

50% income tax is fucking BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL.

Also, they have something called "sin tax". Back when i use to smoke, i bought a pack of 20 for $2.50, within 5yrs of introducing the "sin tax", the price shot up to $10.50. PURE RAPE

What's great about Canada

1. Decent roads and traffic laws
2. Decent justice system
3. Not a lot of people which = less overall crime, and general doucheness.
4. It's a first world "civilized" country and is part of the G8.

That's pretty much it.

- Schools are free but they suck. Even in high class neighbourhoods, the government decides to build subsidized housing complex and ruin the neighbourhoods with degenerate refugee immigrants. People with money specifically move to expensive areas to get away from shit broke degenerates, and the government just fucks it up. I remember my high-school was ranked top in the country, but it was filled with refugee scum bags, pathetic.  

- Free health care, but only what doctors deem necessary. All the expensive shit is not covered.

-My neighbour paid 10's of thousands for chemo-therapy treatment, poor bastard.

-I have to pay extra for a hormonal panel (only if the doctor approves too, lol'd).

- Canada is very good at exploiting its natural resources, selling them raw with minimal processing. FUCKING MORONS.

- They are proponents of this supposed new age liberal fantasy utopia of lets hold hands multiculturalisms bullshit.  None of that shit is true, it's all lies.

i could go on, but ^half^ this shit is not even related to this thread....ahahhahahahah

Not sure which part of the country you live in, but there seems to be a lot of inaccuracies in your statement. No one in canada pays 50% income tax, check the tax bracket scale, it doesn't go that high. School systems are great here, maybe you live in Nunavit? where your "high school" consisted of 6 people? Also, there is no way that your neighbour paid thousands of dollars for chemo, cancer treatment is fully covered, doesn't cost you a dime here. If he did pay money for treatment he elected to do so and probably went to an out of country treatment centre for "better healthcare"   What you said about selling raw resources is completely true, there is no reason why we shouldn't be turning raw resources into finished products, creating more jobs and boosting the economy. This is hard to do though because manufacturing/processing costs are so high here, and so low in places like china and india, so that it is cheaper for companies to sell raw resources and buy back finished products from china, rather than manufacture here.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »
this guy had been at it for 10 years, a good run, pretty sure he'll be back at it when he gets out and it will still be worth the risk vs reward...

But he was not that big, he probably was on a radar as he was just stupid. He had many packages seized, yet kept doing the same thing in hopes of them comming through.

He's lucky to have been doing this for as long as he did before he got caught.
?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »
this guy had been at it for 10 years, a good run, pretty sure he'll be back at it when he gets out and it will still be worth the risk vs reward...

But he was not that big, he probably was on a radar as he was just stupid. He had many packages seized, yet kept doing the same thing in hopes of them comming through.

He's lucky to have been doing this for as long as he did before he got caught.

Are you Ritch from CM?
~

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 08:02:05 PM »
So you pay only 30% because you make more than 47k. That sounds like a reverse tax system

I can't tell if you guys are kidding or just dumb?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 08:07:40 PM »
Are you Ritch from CM?

my response of "snarf snarf" should answer that for ya, lol!
?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 08:36:10 PM »
I can't tell if you guys are kidding or just dumb?

Apparently psycho dosen't know what he is talking about?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 08:40:32 PM »
What do steroids do? Make you bigger, stronger, faster.

What does the government have us consume? Things that are toxic, dumb us down, make us overweight and weaker.

NWO
You appear for 2 seconds, make an extremely poingant post, and then disappear into the wind. Its hilarious, and awesome.