Author Topic: The Evolution of Man  (Read 1662 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
The Evolution of Man
« on: May 10, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »

The Evolution of Man

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: The Evolution of Man
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »
From Carl Sagan's Cosmos (1980). The music is Alpha from Vangelis. It's what Samir Bannout posed to at the 1984 Mr. O:

Brilliant, brilliant series that completely absorbed me from beginning to end.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
yes, very accurate. I would say a conspiracy for the ultra rich to thin out this population. And not in asimple way, I look around wherever I am be it subway, street, gym..lol. and see marrionets glued to there iphone. the strings will be pulled shortly though and its over the cliff for them.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 07:00:54 AM »

The Evolution of Man

Sad but true. Solution is simple, hit the squat rack.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 05:25:35 PM »
People who have enough pride to stay active will live long healthy lives and reproduce.

The Fats will continue their disgusting lifestyle and complete lack of self-respect and will slowly and correctly be bred out of the gene pool for the betterment of humanity.

All will be corrected in time.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 05:36:54 PM »
People who have enough pride to stay active will live long healthy lives and reproduce.

The Fats will continue their disgusting lifestyle and complete lack of self-respect and will slowly and correctly be bred out of the gene pool for the betterment of humanity.

All will be corrected in time.
that s retarded. Fat people reproduce too. In fact i wouldnt be surprised if they reproduce more than fit people, as they often consider that nobody cares about them as they re fat and ugly, so in order to feel less lonely they breed and spawn a lot of fat babies, just like them.
And most of the narcisists who take health seriously often dont want kid that could harm the "perfect lines of their bodies". You re going nowhere with you re reasoning.