Author Topic: New Cycle advise wanted  (Read 3236 times)

nitomax

• Getbig II
New Cycle advise wanted
« on: May 10, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
I'm 45 with 18 % BF at 230lbs. This will be my 3rd cycle.. My goal is 8% without loosing too much muscle. I have my diet in control at 1900 Cals a day and going hard on the cardio. I'm sure with my current diet and W/O I could get to 8% but have been loosing muscle. I'm looking at a light gear cycle....Below is my current plan but open for advise.

Test E 250 week
Tren E 250 week
Mast E 250 week
T3 25 mg day
HGH 5 IU daily (Thanks)

Other I have on hand is Proviron, Clomid, Nolvadex,

It's not Tennis!

nitomax

• Getbig II
Re: New Cycle advise wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
bump, anyone?
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 09:18:02 AM »
I'm 45 with 18 % BF at 230lbs. This will be my 3rd cycle.. My goal is 8% without loosing too much muscle. I have my diet in control at 1900 Cals a day and going hard on the cardio. I'm sure with my current diet and W/O I could get to 8% but have been loosing muscle. I'm looking at a light gear cycle....Below is my current plan but open for advise.

Test E 250 week
Tren E 250 week
Mast E 250 week
T3 25 mg day
HGH 5 IU daily (Thanks)

Other I have on hand is Proviron, Clomid, Nolvadex,

1) Keep the test e at 250/week
2) if pinning isnt an issue, opt for tren a , start with 100 EOD
3) T3 25 is good, 50 is better.. one dose in the AM< and one right before bed
4) HGH is at decent dose

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »
1) Keep the test e at 250/week
2) if pinning isnt an issue, opt for tren a , start with 100 EOD
3) T3 25 is good, 50 is better.. one dose in the AM< and one right before bed
4) HGH is at decent dose

Thanks! I already have the Tren E and I'm not sure why Tren A is all the Hype, due to the only difference being the Ester? also Tren A is 100mg per cc and Tren E is 250mg per cc. With the cost being about the same. But, this is just my evaluation mostly from research and i have no experience with Tren A or E
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
Thanks! I already have the Tren E and I'm not sure why Tren A is all the Hype, due to the only difference being the Ester? also Tren A is 100mg per cc and Tren E is 250mg per cc. With the cost being about the same. But, this is just my evaluation mostly from research and i have no experience with Tren A or E

Being on Mast, you probably wont need any ancilary drugs

Yeah you could use the Tren E.. . but with the E esters, just give it time to build up in your system, usually about 3-4 weeks to start to actually feel it

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
Being on Mast, you probably wont need any ancilary drugs

Yeah you could use the Tren E.. again, most of this is bro science... but with the E esters, just give it time to build up in your system, usually about 3-4 weeks to start to actually feel it

Thanks again, I'm planning on starting 1/2 dose I stated for 2 weeks to see how the Tren feels then up it, I realize with the E ester it's slow to start and slow to go away, I'm no competitor and and am not looking for over night results.
It's not Tennis!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
Personally I would tell you to hop on DNP and see your fat get lost but I know it's definitely not for everyone.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 12:20:08 PM »
Personally I would tell you to hop on DNP and see your fat get lost but I know it's definitely not for everyone.

I havn't read much about DNP, but with work outs  and diet I have gone from 30% to 18% now in 3 months, I'm hoping this light cycle prevent more muscle loss, maybe even gain some back. I've gone from 260 to 230.
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:43:09 PM »
I havn't read much about DNP, but with work outs  and diet I have gone from 30% to 18% now in 3 months, I'm hoping this light cycle prevent more muscle loss, maybe even gain some back. I've gone from 260 to 230.

dont fuck with DNP... DNP is pretty much for those folks who want to lose 20 lbs of fat in 2 weeks, but live is absolute misery for 2 weeks... DNP is dangerous IMO

and trust me, if you cant lose fat with test,tren,t3,mast, and HGH + cardio and diet combined, then there is something wrong.

Stick to your original stack, and enjoy

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »
LOL! I just read about DNP, very scary shit!!! I'm more than confident I can due it without gear at all, with just Gym time cardio and diet, I'm not that far off now. But with gear I'll look a hell of allot better and keep my size.
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 01:23:43 PM »
LOL! I just read about DNP, very scary shit!!! I'm more than confident I can due it without gear at all, with just Gym time cardio and diet, I'm not that far off now. But with gear I'll look a hell of allot better and keep my size.

what was your first 2 cycles?

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
dont fuck with DNP... DNP is pretty much for those folks who want to lose 20 lbs of fat in 2 weeks, but live is absolute misery for 2 weeks... DNP is dangerous IMO

I've been on it for almost a month and I'm certainly not feeling miserable. I feel better actually! But it's not a thread about my experience with DNP so do as you wish OP.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 02:33:58 PM »
what was your first 2 cycles?

Both were Test/Deca and HGH, got huge both times, It's very easy for me to put on the mass. Last time I got huge and then had a serious accident and couldn't train for 3 months and got a bit FAT!! Over a year ago and fully recoverd now
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
Both were Test/Deca and HGH, got huge both times, It's very easy for me to put on the mass. Last time I got huge and then had a serious accident and couldn't train for 3 months and got a bit FAT!! Over a year ago and fully recoverd now

so the only new things are mast/tren, and t3?

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
so the only new things are mast/tren, and t3?

Yep
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »
Yep

i would just add tren then.. you'll see alot of good from tren... same the mast for later on when you feel like changing it up...so i would just add the tren and t3

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 05:01:14 PM »
i would just add tren then.. you'll see alot of good from tren... same the mast for later on when you feel like changing it up...so i would just add the tren and t3

I was only going to ad Mast because I heard that it helps with some of the Tren sides and reduces Estrogen sides? Not needed now?
It's not Tennis!

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 05:40:00 PM »
I'm with Marlo, I'd up the Tren,(I always run Tren Ace though), personally I'd use a prop or suspension as far as test goes, but as long as you keep the Test E at 250mg/week you should be fine, keep us posted

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 11:11:01 PM »
Cycle looks good.

I'd up the T3 to minimum 50mcg ed.

Just finished a Test E Tren E cycle about a month back. Even at Tren E 250mg weekly, you will definitely feel it. Plus good way to gauge how you respond, before upping the dsg.

For added kick, i'd throw in clen at 50mcg ed minimum. Good synergy between T3/Clen.

P.S. DNP - every time i think about using that, i usually check in with the local funeral home to straighten out my pre-arranged planning.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 07:15:49 AM »
P.S. DNP - every time i think about using that, i usually check in with the local funeral home to straighten out my pre-arranged planning.

Lol... that's bullshit unless you're an idiot that doesn't know how to properly take your dose.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 08:34:23 PM »
Cycle looks good.

I'd up the T3 to minimum 50mcg ed.

Just finished a Test E Tren E cycle about a month back. Even at Tren E 250mg weekly, you will definitely feel it. Plus good way to gauge how you respond, before upping the dsg.

For added kick, i'd throw in clen at 50mcg ed minimum. Good synergy between T3/Clen.

Dont have any clen, but would consider it
It's not Tennis!

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
seriously change em all to fast acting esters

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 09:49:38 AM »
Most would start the mast after stopping the tren.
~

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »
It has begun!!!!

Test E 250 week
Tren E 250 week
Mast E 250 week
T3 50 mg day
HGH 5 IU daily (Thanks)
It's not Tennis!