Author Topic: cut--->time off--->bulk?  (Read 2867 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
cut--->time off--->bulk?
« on: May 11, 2012, 03:06:16 AM »
cut--->time off--->bulk?

ive been dieting and doing fasted morning cardio a couple times a week
diet goes out the window on weekends bc i am not a bb'er and have a life
abs are looking great and my plan has been working the past 10 weeks
dropping fat, veins popping, leaner face

current "cutter"
.5cc sust 350 eod
.75cc tren a eod
1.75cc npp eod

weekly it comes out to
612.5mg sust
262.5mg tren
612.5mg npp

im thinking of going clean for hopefully 6 weeks then going into a bulker
here's what i want to include:
test 750-1250mg
deca at least 900mg
600mg eq max (blood pressure and anxiety)
NO TREN
NO GH

ive ran 1250 test and 1000eq and was disappointed so i think i may PYRAMID the doses of test and deca up every 3 weeks, starting low

THOUGHTS?

all from 2 linked reputable brands

Spidey

• Getbig III
Re: cut--->time off--->bulk?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 03:48:57 AM »
How do you fell running tren and npp at the same time?
I would like to but i'm afraid it will make me even more lethargic and i'm afraid of water retention.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 09:20:44 AM »
no issues with the combined tren and npp. its great. obviously the tren turns me into a short tempered smart ass, even at a dose of 75 mg eod. i would love to go higher but i have a new job and deal with people all day so i have to walk around with a happy face. luckily no night sweats and i have restoril to help me sleep every night.

galeniko: how do you feel about tapering up? for example
week: 1-3 250 test 300 deca
week: 4-6 500 test 600 deca
week: 7-9 750 test 900 deca
week:10-16: 1000test 1200 deca
eq 600mg the whole way through

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
your going to waste the first 6 weeks with the pyramid. why not start at the max dose and just run it through. the long esters act somewhat as a pyramid on their own, peak concentrations will only be attained between week 4-6

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 03:17:16 AM »
why no HGH. sorry if you already addressed this. That is alot of gear! are you a hardgainer? using a new line? thats quite a stack. I think your Test dose is to high. No orals, or injectable dbol or anadrol?

If you start your bulk cycle while you are very llean anadrol will blow you up nicely especially stacked with dbol.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 11:27:30 PM »
why no HGH. sorry if you already addressed this. That is alot of gear! are you a hardgainer? using a new line? thats quite a stack. I think your Test dose is to high. No orals, or injectable dbol or anadrol?

If you start your bulk cycle while you are very llean anadrol will blow you up nicely especially stacked with dbol.

i cant afford to get SCAMMED again on some bunk hgh, as i know some guys on here can relate to me on this. ive used thanks/nd blues which were legit, but im strapped for cash.

orals make me feel like shit and i dont want to inject every day. and anadrol gave me gyno last time i used it

any more input on pyramiding? i'll be using test/deca/and 600mg eq max. still decinding on test and deca dosages. i can pin 4mls in glute no problem so that can help with less injects

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 11:37:04 PM »
too much test, not enough tren.  fuck npp. nandrolone is too prone to bloat and sides, regardless of the esther for a cut. save that shit for bulking  run tren in the 700mg/wk range, test around 300-400 and add in masteron or EQ, even Anavar.  If its a cut your looking for then don't worry about gaining the size and strength you will on nandrolone. as far as sust, i never liked it for cutting too much bloat.

Tren 150mg ed
Test Prop 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Var 50mg-100mg ed
Primo 1g/week if you can afford it. No glass ceiling so to speak with primo. the more you run the better and better the results get.

^right there are all you really need for cutting. might not use all of them but those are pretty much your choices for cutting.
I've run this exactly as a cutting blast for 16 weeks and got stupid results. daily changes

don't come off, you will regret it. run test at low trt dosages for your 'pct'

for bulk. ditch the deca and use npp. same compound just a shorter esther. less bloat and sides. unless your on GH i wouldn't go very high with the test. eq looks good. add in anadrol if your lean enough. GH really is what you need if you want to run a heavy bulk unless you like looking like a balloon.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 12:54:43 AM »
too much test, not enough tren.  fuck npp. nandrolone is too prone to bloat and sides, regardless of the esther for a cut. save that shit for bulking  run tren in the 700mg/wk range, test around 300-400 and add in masteron or EQ, even Anavar.  If its a cut your looking for then don't worry about gaining the size and strength you will on nandrolone. as far as sust, i never liked it for cutting too much bloat.

Tren 150mg ed
Test Prop 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Var 50mg-100mg ed
Primo 1g/week if you can afford it. No glass ceiling so to speak with primo. the more you run the better and better the results get.

^right there are all you really need for cutting. might not use all of them but those are pretty much your choices for cutting.
I've run this exactly as a cutting blast for 16 weeks and got stupid results. daily changes

don't come off, you will regret it. run test at low trt dosages for your 'pct'

for bulk. ditch the deca and use npp. same compound just a shorter esther. less bloat and sides. unless your on GH i wouldn't go very high with the test. eq looks good. add in anadrol if your lean enough. GH really is what you need if you want to run a heavy bulk unless you like looking like a balloon.

From personal experience i agree with the guy above except it's too many compounds for my taste.
Just run low test\ high tren with anavar if you want to cut (never tried anavar btw). I also noticed (experimenting on myself) that the less test you run with tren the more you notice then tren (strenght, mass and no retention) i started with 500mg then started to lower it and for 4 weeks i ran tren 100mg\day with no prop and only oxy!
Great results no loss of libido.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 03:45:52 AM »
thx for all the input
i already completed the cut portion, dropped 12 pounds in 12 weeks and am hard and veiny. all my pants are loose as well. strength is good not great
i will soon be taking some time off and living/eating/training like a normal person and moving away from extremes of dieting and cardio and the mental chaos of tren and ephedrine
i am still looking for input on my upcoming bulk consisting of test/deca/eq

i am really going for bang for the buck compunds, less injects, and no tren (i cant handle the stress anymore)
hence the sust/deca/eq. i would like to keep my hair
input on dosages for these 3 is appreciative

ive decided to run:
16 weeks deca@900mg
16 weeks eq @600mg
16 weeks sust tapering up every 3 weeks going from 350mg>700mg>1050mg>1400mg

heavy cycle? i dont think so after running tren. deca and eq are mild. the high test should be the only thing im worried about

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 01:22:10 AM »
thx for all the input
i already completed the cut portion, dropped 12 pounds in 12 weeks and am hard and veiny. all my pants are loose as well. strength is good not great
i will soon be taking some time off and living/eating/training like a normal person and moving away from extremes of dieting and cardio and the mental chaos of tren and ephedrine
i am still looking for input on my upcoming bulk consisting of test/deca/eq

i am really going for bang for the buck compunds, less injects, and no tren (i cant handle the stress anymore)
hence the sust/deca/eq. i would like to keep my hair
input on dosages for these 3 is appreciative

ive decided to run:
16 weeks deca@900mg
16 weeks eq @600mg
16 weeks sust tapering up every 3 weeks going from 350mg>700mg>1050mg>1400mg

heavy cycle? i dont think so after running tren. deca and eq are mild. the high test should be the only thing im worried about

like i said, unless you have GH in there, i don't think your body can handle that much test. just going to waste.keep it around 700, maybe bump a little higher but unless your absolutely huge, i think 1400 is pushing it.    up the eq to 900+mg, thats usually my starting point then maybe 1200mg. deca I've never ran that high but i like to do lean bulks. if you can handle the water then go for it bro.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 05:32:44 AM »
like i said, unless you have GH in there, i don't think your body can handle that much test.

Elaborate.

8)

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 12:22:06 AM »
Elaborate.

8)

Gh to stay lean on bulk. That much test is just killing it. As im sure you know, almost everything has a point of diminishing returns where you stop gaining results and just get more sides. Gh lets you run more, elimates most sides in my exp. Would never want to balloon up like 1400mg of test with no gh would do. Plus gh just makes everything better lol